KKK documentary canceled after A&E learns producers paid Klan members

>An upcoming documentary series about the KKK has been canceled after the television network that had commissioned the controversial program discovered producers had paid for access to the show’s subjects.

>The eight-part series, due to premiere on 10 January, was canceled by the A&E Network on Saturday, just 24 hours after changing the show’s name following objections from civil rights groups. It was originally titled Generation KKK but was changed on Friday to Escaping the KKK: A Documentary Series Exposing Hate in America.

>In a statement, A&E explained that third-party producers were responsible for giving “nominal” cash payments to KKK members in order to gain some access.

>“While we stand behind the intent of the series and the seriousness of the content, these payments are a direct violation of A&E’s policies and practices for a documentary,” the network said in a statement. “We have now decided not to move forward with airing this project.”
theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/dec/25/kkk-documentary-canceled-ae-producers-paid-klan

Is A&E /ourchannel/ now?

Other urls found in this thread:

rbth.com/science_and_tech/2015/12/10/inbreeding-threatens-cheetah-population-with-extinction_549601
heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/HighBloodPressure/UnderstandYourRiskforHighBloodPressure/High-Blood-Pressure-and-African-Americans_UCM_301832_Article.jsp#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was a bad idea to normalize these people to begin with

We still have Louis Theroux's KKK documentry at least.
>Are you a Jew?

>he thinks his racemixing ways are normal

as normal as it gets, fambino

>>>/reddit/

Who the fuck cares if a few redneck caricatures got paid? The KKK has absolutely no relevance except as a CIA honeypot.

>While we stand behind the intent of the series and the seriousness of the content, these payments are a direct violation of A&E’s policies and practices for a documentary
Aren't most of the meth junkies and gold miners paid actors though?

You do realize that "racemixing" strengthens the species, don't you Billy Bob?

>>he thinks his racemixing ways are normal

White males are the ones to mixrace the most. Blame your own people.

>when you pay the your making a smear documentary about for their contribution to the project but end up having to cancel the project for paying the people who helped make the documentary against them

Can anyone confirm whether paying subjects is common practice in American "documentaries." I suspect it is.
Just not politically expedient in this case.

Because hate needs to be exposed, right? Like its any goddamn secret backwoods rednecks hate niggers. Like fucking niggers don't hate all white people. Like we don't already fucking know all this fucking shit.

>That image
KEK. I love how the 'Niggers are why we ain't winners' sterotype is so true.

[citation needed]

>$5,000,000 payouts to BLM riot inciters is fine
>$200 so Bubba and his boys for gas/beer is LITERALLY FUNDING THE THIRD REICH

WAKE ME UP

>I love how the 'Niggers are why we ain't winners' sterotype is so true.

It reminds me of what Peter Griffin said about the south "Isn't that the place where the black guys are really lazy, and all the white guys are just as lazy, but they're mad at the black guys for being so lazy?"

pol plz go

>Sup Forums is why my board is shit

>the KKK in 2016

>$5,000,000 payouts to BLM riot inciters is fine

wat

I don't get what the problem is. As everybody knows:
>Racism = Power + Privilege
And thus, the KKK can't be racist because they have now power.

>smear documentary

Has Sup Forums actually memed itself into supporting the fucking KKK?

The KKK doesn't even actually exist anymore. What ever they were looking up were a bunch of roleplayers that could apply the name because it's not protected IP. So the whole documentary probably would have been based on a lie anyway.

>muslim terrorism throughout the world every week
>BUT WHAT ABOUT WHITE FUCKING MALES

The hypocrisy of the (((media))) is the issue, user.

>was literally made to made to look white people look bad
>it backfires and sjws turn against it
top kek

>americans

Whitey scared of a little fight, lawls.

>about to be stabbed to death next to a shitty bar
mmmmmm

>defining the entire media by the odd documentary

I mean we've reached DEFCON 0 levels of retardation on this board now. If you wanted to, you could find a plethora of documentaries about Islam and Islamic terrorism and the situation in the Middle East that the ((((media)))) have made. I watched Bitter Lake and Hypernormalisation recently and both were good. But you just wanna reinforce your own echo chamber.

>you could find a plethora of documentaries about Islam and Islamic terrorism
name one (1)

Glad to see the liberal media naming the real threat in our society. Rednecks sitting around talking about how they don't like black people is far worse than political activists killing cops and Islamic terrorism.

I literally just named two documentaries that discuss terrorism and the situation in the Middle East in my last comment

both of which glorified Islamism

The best part of this is that after the SJWs struck they tried changing the title to something like:

The KKK and their super bad hate and why they are super uncool and just need to chill just to make it clear we are not Nazis.

They definitely didn't, they just explained its roots and what the problem with trying to bomb it away is. But as that wasn't the Sup Forums (((((agenda)))) it's therefore "biased" and "liberal media" and "the Jews".

Its sad how few people on Sup Forums have taken basic biology courses

>muh hybrid vigor

lol

find the love of your live
better find a bull to breed with you darling
we have to strengthen the species

>find the love of your life
>oh no, it's a non-white
>best settle for someone I don't like to please Sup Forums

It's not like it's gonna make a difference anyway. Everyone posting here is too autistic to attract a woman.

i wanted to be comfy watching dumb rednecks find out about their daughter getting blacked

but i guess its for the best.

>reducing variability is positive

so i guess you went to high school where they still teach creationism?

>>find the love of your life
>>oh no, it's a non-jew
>>best settle for someone I don't like to please /elders/

>It was originally titled Generation KKK but was changed on Friday to Escaping the KKK: A Documentary Series Exposing Hate in America.

wat

Literally the opposite

what is abnormal about them?

it's disconcerting that you think hybrid vigor applies in this case

damn i actually wanted to see this

>Exposing Hate
Wow the KKK are evil? I'm glad someone is finally talking about this

The optimal outbreeding coupling is third cousins. Mixed race people have difficulty with bone marrow, organ transplants, etc, because ethnicity affects compatibility... they also have a host of specific health problems.

The demand for racism greatly outpaces the supply

So lets just pay people who be KKK members

Good. We need more reality shows starring strong women of color and transgendered preteens, right reddit?

There is no "KKK" or neo nazis or anything else the liberal media is using as the new boogey man.

You literally are reading a story where liberals are paying people to be the "KKK" for their TV show and you're too stupid to question the narrative?

Stop arguing with retards and learn to just watch through the glass and laugh
If they aren't your family/friends/associates irl you have no obligation to try and educate the unwilling

With a decrease in genetic diversity comes an increase in breed specific genetic diseases.

For example:
rbth.com/science_and_tech/2015/12/10/inbreeding-threatens-cheetah-population-with-extinction_549601

On the other hand:
Human Biological Kin affinity has been demonstrated to be strongest at the third cousin mark. This was tested using smell studies in double blind experiments. In other words humans find their third cousins to be most attractive if using smell only.

Halfbreed pls go

nice broscience bro.

Pretty sure that it's been scientifically proven that north american blacks have tons of fucked up genes and inbred health risks due to how slavery worked.

>Why so many African-Americans have high blood pressure
Theories include higher rates of obesity and diabetes among African-Americans. Researchers have also found that there may be a gene that makes African-Americans much more salt sensitive. In people who have this gene, as little as one extra gram (half a teaspoon) of salt could raise blood pressure as much as 5 mm Hg.

heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/HighBloodPressure/UnderstandYourRiskforHighBloodPressure/High-Blood-Pressure-and-African-Americans_UCM_301832_Article.jsp#

Fuck man this is actually a genius idea for a documentary, it doesn't have to be about the KKK just make it about white trash under a different name.

My aunt just died and left me more money than I know what to do with and since I'm in grad school for the next 5 years I won't have time to blow it on something time consuming and extravagant, so I'll fund you if you make a kickstarter or something user.

>make documentary about reclusive organization that holds views 99% of Americans think are fucked up beyond belief
>need to use some money as leverage to get your film crew inside
>this is an egregious ethics violation that warrants the documentary being cancelled

What did A&E mean by this?

your post is an argument for race mixing and the dangers of over insulation

>population of millions
>inbreeding

Stop

i guess the problem was finding more real white supremacists

Thanks tumblr

The first title is great. Simple, evokes curiosity which is what doc titles should do.

Second title is like making a documentary called "Hitler was a shithead: A Documentary Series Exposing The Evil Malicious Racism and Antisemitism of the Nazi Regime that Should Never be Repeated Nazis were the Bad Guys and We Condemn Them".

You don't need to add extra condemnation into your title, people already dislike the KKK. I don't know why you would feel the need to add in your own condemnation of the subjects of your documentary to the title of the documentary. Why? Just to be sure people don't think you're a KKK member yourself because you're making a documentary about them?

>it's bad trying to understand people

Examples in humans include: Porphyria in South African white population, Hemochromatosis in people of European descent and sickle cell anemia in people of African descent.

>spend thousands of years developing ideal genotypes for environment
>you get stronger by mixing with genotypes that developed under completely different pressures

Definitely depends on environment.
Example above of sickle cell anemia in people of African descent. In areas of high Malaria, sickle cell anemia confers resistance to the disease. The trade off is shortened maximum lifespan.

>Environments are static no longer changing
brb going to take my little sister to the park and enjoy this beautiful 60 degree North American December weather

Paying people to pretend to be the KKK completely invalidates the entire show.

>taking completely fucked genes like the descendants of slavery, who have poor impulse control, defective hearts, low IQ and a tendency to violence and rolling the dice hoping your kids don't get them

No thanks. That only benefits African Americans, not anyone breeding with them.

I'm glad you both agree that racemixing = strength is an absurd absolutism

Post pics of little sister

>weather is climate

No. What makes diversity a compelling argument is sudden environmental changes.
Hypothetical example: For the past century or so western countries have had access to foods that historically were in low supply e.g. foods with high sugar content. Today populations that have not had previous access to those types of foods but do now, for example the Chinese, now suddenly suffer from elevated levels of diabetes, heart disease and cancer. Within a generation or two those with natural ability to better metabolize sugar will start to dominate in the reproductive cycle.
This is also a catch 22. If the environment were to suddenly and unexpectedly change, for example climate or economic catastrophe that makes sugar laden foods unobtainable, that same advantage now becomes a massive disadvantage to survival.
Now given the above take the example of disease. Natural immunity occurs for most diseases in each given significant population. The higher the genetic diversity, the higher the chances that natural immunity for a given disease will already exist within the population, therefore ensuring its survival. The time needed for adaption (as in the first example of sugar laden foods) might not be enough for a population to survive if the environmental pressure ( for example: a deadly pathogen) is a radical one.

kys

>kys

...yuck.

There already is a documentary about white trash. It's called Gummo.

>it's okay to dehumanize people when I do it

>unironically defending the kkk

WAKE ME UP

The KKK aren't dangerous anymore. People are more afraid of ISIS than they are of the KKK.

>spend thousands of years developing ideal genotypes for environment
Which is completely irrelevant with people living all over the goddamn planet far away from where they originated and modern technology making any environmental impacts minimal.

>mfw people see ecological biodiversity (i.e. plants, trees, etc) and assume that mammalian life forms work the same way

>fake documentary about my great grandfather's boogeyman get canceled

Dindu bix nood!

the kkk is literally 90% feds Tbh

BEFORE YOU GO-GO

+1

Topcuck faggot