I hate all country music except for Chris Stapleton and Sturgill Simpson. Oh and Cash's NIN and Depeche Mode covers

>I hate all country music except for Chris Stapleton and Sturgill Simpson. Oh and Cash's NIN and Depeche Mode covers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Oe4zVNOM79Q
youtube.com/watch?v=1V4O6LoeB3A
youtube.com/watch?v=IGxBd8Ra5jU
youtu.be/Dmu3jNRS6dc
youtube.com/watch?v=NHxS8wlDngI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what kind of asshole faggot hates dolly parton

flying burritos is peak of country music

country is pure garbage only listened to by over 40s and hicks.

all of it pure ass.

i agree you're a fucking mouthbreathing retard if you like any country music at all

youtu.be/Oe4zVNOM79Q

t. listens exclusively to hip-hop and/or indie rock

this
nah, i listen to jazz and classical and electronic and many different kinds of rock and international music too. country just plain sucks. gonna ride my tractor down the 45 with mah good ol american girl by mah side now aint that country aint that america yeehaw darn tootin it is you aint takin that from me soros no way sonny drink that budlight and put on your boots woooooWEEEwooo banjo solo.

>agrees with his own post
jesus christ how pathetic

How much country have you honestly listened to?

he's probably heard some 90s/2000s radio-tier trash

protip: the good country isnt played on the radio

What about Chris Stapleton

not me doofus
protip most people who arent trailer trash dont fuck with country

>Kris Kristofferson
>Waylon Jennings
>bad
Surely nobody believes this?

for your sake i hope this is bait

Not true, I love me some Jason FUCKING ALDEAN

>protip most people who arent trailer trash dont fuck with country
So Bob Dylan was trailer trash? Bruce Springsteen was trailer trash? Ray Charles was trailer trash? All the members of The Byrds were trailer trash?

dont you have some opiates to od on flyover hick trash?

stapleton is trash. his lyrics are dumbfuck tier

You have to be over 18 to post on Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=1V4O6LoeB3A

Genius desu

poor b8 m8

you have to have an iq over 18 to speak cletus

when all you boomer southern fucks die from diabetes and opiates no one will ever listen or produce this horrid music ever again, and i for one cannot WAIT for the day that comes. drop dead rednecks.

that wasn't me i was taking a shit that guys alright tho

Sounds reasonable

oh sweetie, sweetie, sweetie....
youtube.com/watch?v=IGxBd8Ra5jU

>lyrics

If you guys ever wanna see some fine specimens of humanity, go to any flea market in the south, those are the people propping up this genre

at least you tried

This desu
Hip hop is the future, country peaked 70 years ago LOL

Why would anyone randomly be there. Self-hatred is not cute and no you will never be accepted anywhere else. Back to fucking your mom/cousin

wtf do those people have anything to do with country at all. most of them were folk/rock and ray charles was fucking soul

To get tools cheap

Yeehaw

Beyonce wouldn't be caught dead at a jazz or classical award show. Do those flop dead genres even have their own award shows LOL!!!!!!

>he still thinks hip hop is the future
trap's days are numbered. recent genres (grunge, indie) have had a lifetime of about 5-15 years. it's really been like this ever since disco. honestly curious as to what the next mainstream genre will be

Listen to real country such as "Red Dirt"
>Turnpike Troubadours
>Uncle Luscious
>Randy Rogers Band
>Whiskey Myers
>Eli Young Band
>Matt Harlan
>Stoney LaRue
>The Damn Quails
>Flatland Calvary
>Shane Smith and the Saints
>Ugly Valley Boys
>The Great Divide
So much better than packaged Nashville pop country. Almost all of these bands are severely underrated. Almost all got good fiddles in them If that's your thing. Red Dirt and the Southwest scene needs to get bigger.

Also, none of them get radio time outside of the Southwest. Cryin' shame

Hands down, best Dolly song, and country song of all time right here
>youtu.be/Dmu3jNRS6dc

u-uh did you link the wrong video

youtube.com/watch?v=NHxS8wlDngI
Country haters get it first on the day of the rope.

I'm a big country fan, even though the only album I've ever listened to is Folsom Prison and that Marty Robins albums that gets post here all the time, but that's just a coincidence.

only brainlets dont like country