Was killing Han Solo instead Leia the biggest mistake ever made in the history of movies?

Was killing Han Solo instead Leia the biggest mistake ever made in the history of movies?

I said yes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NkLMSpDJH1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nop

JJ fucked up once again.

No. It was making more star wars movies after the original trilogy ended.

To be fair everybody thought Harrison Ford would kick the bucket before her

She was so pretty. It's tragic that her beauty went and she became an old bitter hag.

The death is bad and all, but the real tragedy is seeing what time did to her.

bane?

Leia lost the will to live after Han Solo was killed. It's so sad. RIP, Jesus called her up to sing with the angels.

"We got the whole gang back"
>kills Ford
>Literally kills Carrie after wasting her
>Mark "No lines" Hamill

TFA is now officially the dumbest fuck up in Star Wars..

It would suprise me if they are going to use her role in episode 8 anyway, i thought killing Han Solo was used to end their connection with the new trilogy.

The only way I could see a Leia in episode 8 would be a leading position in this republic/rebellion whatever, but this part can be with another newly introduced character, no problem

It's literally because of massive drug use dude

>sith lord cutting down postmenopausal mother
Sorry, this just has too much of a /r9k/ vibe. All that's missing is a plate of celebratory tendies

this 2bh

youtube.com/watch?v=NkLMSpDJH1A

>killing women
>in 2016

oy vey the patriarchy oppressing women

They don't make em like that anymore. Goddammnit.

everyone ages and dies

>everyone ages and dies
>he doesnt know

why? ford is still in good shape and is a pothead not a cokehead. i don't think anyone suspected she would die at 60 but it's not outside of the realm of possibility or anything.

>everyone ages and dies
and it happens a lot faster when you insufflate powders extracted with gasoline by subhuman south americans

This. Lotta hot 50 year olds.

See this...

compared to this.

Marisa wasn't doing lines and drinking gasoline. Plus you can't even say Plastic Surgery, no way she couldn't get someone from silicon valley to MILF her up with a few hundred thousand if she wanted to.

I'm pretty sure Harrison Ford only accepted the role if they agreed to kill his character.

They'll just cgi her in anyways. Death apparently means nothing in Hollywood now, just cgi them in. I'm looking forward to some new John Wayne and Marlon Brandon films too.

Yeah, his faggot ass wanted Han dead Episode 6.

But, then again he was right. His career is one of note... the sequel films have been horrid disappointments.

I'm guessing they're fine for Leia scenes in Episode VIII, but now we've got to have the obligatory "It kind of sucked how Leia died between movies" line in Episode IX.

>"I'm his mother! I should go talk to him!"
>"SON! YOU KILLED YOUR MOTHER?! I love you boy!"
>Han and Ben hug it out

She is fucking gross.

And about 10 years younger.

What the fuck did she do in Episode 7? Was she really needed?

He was a little too gung ho in the TFA promotional tour about being in Star Wars again, after spending decades hating it. It was fairly obvious he was going to die.

As I understood, she's basically the new Mon Mothma.

>implying you wouldn't Marisa Tomei

Also, the pic of Carrie Fisher I posted was her at 50 as well.

Yea but you're not supposed to die at 60 anymore.

>Was killing Han Solo instead Leia the biggest mistake ever made in the history of movies?
about as bad as south parks handling of this election
nothing is sacred anymore..

Was Mon Mothma the hero of the Rebellion and a Jedi Princess?

Seriously, that annoyed the fuck out of me. At least in the EU they addressed that she should be training as a Jedi up until the point she does.

In Episode 7 - oh well fat nothing.

>wanting Mr. President to die

It's like you WANT the terrorists to take over our airspace with impunity.

Not a chance.

She looks like a retarded, saggy rodent.

I'm just not looking forward to all the retards that will be bellyaching about the Episode VII & IX that they were "denied" from Carrie Fischer's death and "what could have been"

should we make a tribute?