22:25

Running order: Sou/WHU, Swa/ManU, Sto/Ars, Bur/WBA, Lei/Bri, Bou/Wat, Liv/CP

>Arsenil
>Homo Albion
>Swanshit
>Ginger pound notes
>Eddie Meme

Other urls found in this thread:

hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everything-hull-citys-leonid-slutsky-350987
fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/46301/
youtube.com/watch?v=vZaR8vXxceA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Robbie on 606 tonight

Being a bit of a dick

>de gay

>admitting to having had Delph run rings around you at any point in your life

Any man in?

The lads next to the away end were singing "we can see you holding hands" and stuff to the Brighton fans today.

Will >we get fined for this? We've sang it before, but that was years ago. Stuff has changed and all that.

Doritos, Crunch and Lucozade comf

pls gibe Lucozade

Just a bit of cheeky banter innit

I hope it's the real fizzy Lucozade, not that shit powerade nonsense

stream?

>Being a bit of a dick
What did he say?

Too right

Swansea are getting Clucas soon and United were lucky today

I feel like I've wasted my life

Its To right

I feel like i'm messing up my life

Cricfree. Still almost 1 hour left though.

I often fantasise about being transformed into my 13 year old self (with my 25 year old brain) just so I can do things again

Think you've got body and mind the wrong way round m8

Would be the dream desu

>tfw never experienced teenage love

>implying anything would change

>tfw still on coach home
>tfw the Allams have already crushed the jolliest manager in football's soul

Only good part about today was Ehab actually being there and getting fuckloads of audible abuse.

>Two 1-0s are ahead of two 2-0s
>Burnley and West Brom, the two most depressing sides in the league, that high up

BBC are retards

this would be nice

How much is Slutsky earning? Must be a lot to want to manage in the Championship.

you realise where he was living before

hand over Sam Clucas to the Swans

Not a massive amount, Allams' wouldn't be having that.

If anything he probably came over here expecting to have several interested clubs, the fact he came to our clusterfuck after 8+ months in England suggests he may have been slightly desperate.

Bloke seemed absolutely crushed tonight.
hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everything-hull-citys-leonid-slutsky-350987

He's definitely gone to a PL team, even Slutsky admitted it, not 100% on who.

Top right a cute

We got you good today.

Guy seems extremely based for some reason. Hope he does well.

honestly 12 million and add ons is too much for him. Not good enough for Swansea even

claiming front row second from left

After next weekend, either Arsenal or Liverpool's title challenge will be over after just 3 games.

Sup Forums will be amazing either way.

He's genuinely lovely, enamoured himself to the fans very quickly. Can see him going before October if he's reduced to less than 11 senior players, like Phelan.

You say that like their title challenge ever existed

>MOOD thread is slow as fuck on a Saturday
Is Sup Forums dying

drump is a good guy

/MOTD/*

Were you not here last season?

>“No going it is impossible to be my decision. But if some players have a special point in their contract about out for a fixed price then how is it possible to manage this situation.
Didn't Slut say at one stage all the players with release clauses in their contracts have gone? Fucking Allam Jong-Ehab feeding him more shit.

QPR only won because Slutsky decided to defend a 1-0 lead for the entire second half. I know about the injuries but it was an absolutely retarded decision.

Confirmed for not having watched him play. He's excellent in the centre even though it's not what >we signed him as.

Is losing Clucas really that big a deal to make him lose confidence already? I'm sure he can get better players in for the stupid money the ginger is going for

Yes but I don't know why. /r/soccer is absolute cancer I refuse to believe people are going there instead of here.

Do they still demand you talk about motd as if it is live?

>Champions league finalists rich and experienced mid table Premier league team beats another mid-table premier league team.
Were people really that surprised at Stoke v Arselel?

>I'm sure he can get better players in
wew

The Slut won't be getting shit. Allams are pocketing everything.

Really good article on the whole Hull disaster from a QPR fan: fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/46301/

Ready for another MotD lads?

Clucas is just another player who can't run with the ball and looks sloppy on it, but decent off the ball

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=vZaR8vXxceA

DID YOU SEE THAT SCORE G?

Stoke are a bunch of nobodies. Only reason they are still in the PL is because of the garbage that has been promoted since 2009 onwards. Only Southampton and Leicester have been worth having promoted.

its so nice of the players to stay at the stadium to reenact the highlights from today
true professionals

got lucky

>don't have to have a BBC account to watch on PS3

TV license gestapo btfo

>Stoke are a bunch of nobodies
Literally have the most number of CL winners in the a single squad in the prem

Not sure I havent been there for years but I heard they banned discussion posts and now you have to link to an article instead.

The score line flattered United a little bit. Swansea put up a good fight for 70 minutes. You need to spend that £45m and get Llorente back in action though.

I like the Swan in the intro he looks nice.

GOOD GAME GOOD GAME

>part time clogger players

is /motd/ threads ded yet?

What makes it even funnier is that Stoke were promoted on the final day after a 0-0 draw against Leicester. A result that sent Leicester to League One.

I've had enough of clubs like Stoke, West Brom, Hull, Burnley etc.

>Joe Fart

Swansea lost so that doesn't help

>hart

Maybe all our #lads are out enjoying life?

Are West Ham relegation tier? They haven't improved their squad in years.

>clappers

What would be your ideal prem?

>Nice to see you. To see you nice. Fuck Trump

Give it a rest Lineker please.

>£25million

>get players

Oh my sweet summer child

embarressing from font

what did he say?

noble deserved red desu

also why the fuck would Fonte want to leave Southampton to go to >West Ham

yes, they are fucking wank and i'm pretty sure bilic has no idea what he's doing

Yep, they are basically the Newcastle of London. They'll get relegated, win the Championship, be ok for a couple of seasons then start the cycle again.

Now that's the Arnautovic I remember

'no'

Bilic is a shit manager who relies on one meme season

Forever mid table

Forster is shite

What the fuck is this register to use iplayer bullshit? Keep getting internal server errors when I try to sign up and all.

what happened to that arab guy who used to play for west hammers

>derby shitty
>wimbleshit
nah

>No Swans
>Derby
>Wimbledon
>Loods

>second week on the season
>we're already down to less that 40 posters in the motd thread

What the fuck happened to this place?

>no Blackburn
Swap them with Wolves and then it's perfect

United won.

Why do players always think West Ham is this sleeping giant with bags of potential.

Arnautovic, Fonte, Sondgrass all think they're on to bigger and better things by leaving their old clubs but they really aren't.

Sup Forums is dead m8, let it go

Mido?

stonewall pen well played ref

Do West Ham players get a bonus for doing this gay X sign shit?

Looks corporate and fake as fuck

>a penalty for that
>in the 90th minute

Harsh af tbqhwy.

no fun allowed mods

though there would be more posters desu, united won so bandwagoners can be happy