What's next for his career?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nW5-qjJo7FM
youtube.com/watch?v=rRHERmmb4sA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fat failera

>career

Ascending to Philhood.

he really did embody that half wigger half skater mentality. just a nothing with his goofy gotee and feminine gestures and way of carrying himself

im glad he looks like phil now cuz he was always just a impotent shortdicked bully who wanted nothing more than to be "cool" and edgy.

The next Don Vito for a new generation of Jackass. Its his karma.

Hopefully a space next to his retarded buddy dunn. fuck am largera

>oooooo I'm the ghost of Ryan dunn ooooooo where my skate park bam? Where is it? Ooooooo

Iceland

He's gonna bend his dick to the back of his ass so he can fuck himself

Death.

I wonder how Vito looked when he was young

dying

I'm sick of the bullshit. I'm sick of all this shit

Whatever the f*ck he wants

Get off Sup Forums, Bam. You still have build that skate park.

Ham Burgera

>career?

god i knew all the faggots that worshipped Bam back in his prime and they ended up just like him. fatbearded, burnt out, tattoos stretching, holes where their gauges used to be. minds crippled because all they know is the hedonism of doing drugs and living like they're still 14 years old.

depressing as fuck desu, looking into his eyes and seeing that vacancy, that innocence, that confusion, that brokenness all at once

found out this was on hulu

youtube.com/watch?v=nW5-qjJo7FM

and watched the episodes where bam was in it.

boring as fuck show but things were looking bad for bam. He doesnt really have much of a career anymore jackass is gone and we have all moved on from the emo skater is cool phase.

also this guy youtube.com/watch?v=rRHERmmb4sA was not any good for him either.

fucking viva la bam, jackass and wildboyz those were the times.

being an earthrocker

Paybacks a bitch motherf-

Someone post the earthrocker video pls

I hated Novak. Loved Radio Bam back in the day but as soon as he came on it became unlistenable. I hear he's clean now tho. Good for him.

death

Becoming Phil Margera.