What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3DExkPNbo7I
youtube.com/watch?v=8fSW3vmRpV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everyone left.

Season 4

this

Everything after season 3 (except a handful of season 5)

Even the first two good seasons aren't really as funny as I remembered them.

Season 2 finale and then everything after it.

This

>it's another paintball episode

Chevy Chase being a dick
DonGlover's ego
NBC
And There were good episodes in season 3, lads.

Those were the most kino episodes.

>DonGlover's ego
Mind elaborating?

> glovers ego

explain plz

>Chevy Chase being a dick
I don't blame him. They used his name to promote the hell out of the show and then stuck him with nothing but single line fart jokes.

Dan Harmon wasn't kept on a tight leash. I'm not talking about the actual scripts. I'm talking about being lazy, belligerent, procrastinating and generally being a shit tier employee.

Does it really turn to shit? I've finished first three seasons, and so far I quite enjoy the show, even though it is too over the top at times.

this show flanderized its main characters faster than any other show (season 2)

Troy, Abed and Britta turn into hardly functioning retards.

Really promising early on. They peaked at the first paintball episode. Then characters kept leaving. I didn't watch the final seasons. Took a nosedive.

those paintball episodes were so fucking reddit it hurts. christmas episodes were great, though. boat class/pottery class episode was probably my favorite.

The better question
Who is /ourgirl/

annie obviously

Seriously? Ah, fuck.

I disagree. Even though season 2 went overboard with over the topness, it had a good amount of character progressing moments. Season 3, too.

>SJW
>Kike
Neither, Pierce is the correct answer.

they let the fans write the episodes

the only great episodes in season 2 were the dungeons and dragons, christmas special, and mockumentary episodes.

you can disagree all you want, they were still flash flanderized.

Pierce is /ourgirl/?
Can you not act like a fucking autist for 5 minutes?

>this fag doesnt like pierce
oh and the trampoline episode was great, too.

For a show about being self-aware, it became too self-aware.

Only first two seasons were good. It was ruined by too much racemixing propaganda bullshit tbhfam

But they weren't. That may happened in later seasons, but in first three they weren't flanderized. They all had their growth as characters and those small moments that contrasted parody/over the top episodes.

That episode when he has that scanner that he'd got from his father was quite hillarious.

Yes. As someone who loves the early show, it hurts to see them fall so low.

It's just me being mad that he left the show.

Britta
>tfw no anarchist gf

he'd gotten*

annie

My favorite reference in Community, what's yours?

I liked when they referred to Annie as slutty and she made a face but didn't try to argue because she's slutty.

the goodfellas chicken finger episode

There were so many.

It's hard to deny that, since the lap dance scene.

the lord of the rings intros in dungeons and dragons
>for obnvious reasons, pierce the douche was not invited...

so anytime there's a masquerade ball it's an Eyes Wide Shut reference?

go back to plebbit

Milked.

Original britta

Autism

>le go back to plebbit XDDD
It was an obvious Eyes Wide Shut reference, since it even used that exact ominous sound from the film.

this is the sound that I was talking about in youtube.com/watch?v=3DExkPNbo7I

Took this many fucking posts to get to the actual answer.

It is implied Annie is a virgin in the beginning while Britta's obviously a slut, so Annie of course

who cares about references? was that reference funny in any way?

it's just a random scene they inserted in the show so idiots like you would think they are smart for identifying the reference

>le references XD
>remember beetlejuice
why does reddit keep on posting in Sup Forums

Season 1was somewhat realistic and went from great to greatest
Season 2 was pretty zany and started slow but got great in live action cartoon sort of way
Season 3 had a few GREAT episodes, but some very lackluster stretches and should have ended with the finale involving Jeff basically as a fake lawyer defending his friends
After that it was just not good apart from season 5 episodes 1-5

>season 5 episodes 1-5
There were literally no good episodes post season 3. Zero.

It's a well implemented reference, which suited Britta's character and went well considering the content of that episode. It was also quite short and not that obvious, which made it even better. Since a large portion of the show are references to a lot of books, shows and films, why would I not care about them? Why are you such a butthurt faggot that tries to fit in this hard? Keep deluding yourself, but you're not fooling anyone with your mere buzzwords.

this

Imagine being this mad

>he STILL doesn't know Sup Forums has been reddit for 5 years now
This isn't you're safe space faggot

Why is it that whenever some clip from season 5 or 6 gets posted on reddit there's a ton of people saying they find it hilarious?
This was posted not too long ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=8fSW3vmRpV0

wtf? This is awful.

Please stop coming to us whining and just stay there.

News flash, humour is quite subjective.

No memeing its was actually reddit the writers said they used reddit to gauge what they should should do with the show

Shit "humour" is shit humour.

>call the cops
>gets put on hold
>"flavor flav was right"

stop this meme

just because some people on this board are cuuurazy and edgey doesnt mean everyone is.

what meme?

this was one of the few ffunny bits ins eason 5

is this what her sex hair looks like?