Wew, really makes you think eh lad?

wew, really makes you think eh lad?

The hero America needs

>1 bost by this IB

It's over bongs. Independence is over. My condolences ...

Do all Brits have misshapen heads?

i am a #remainrocket now

Makes me think he was a govt. plant.

It makes me think how pathetic england is, yes.

what's the deal with that?

I am now #OKtoStay

Only if you're inbred.

I now support #EU4U

That's pretty much all of them, no? The only non-inbreds are the pure Normans.

Fuck off Scotland

He gave his name in court today as "Death to traitors, freedom for Britain"

Leave is fucking finished lads. I'm not even going to bother voting now desu.

>That's pretty much all of them
no

purebreds stand out like a thumb as the typical "english" looking person. England has long since been interbreeding with other western European regions like Germany and France for centuries. Only derelict, small areas of the country have the purebred extra chromesome

Only man in England.

You should vote anyway? What are you scared of?

Looks like Britain First is about to get themselves on the proscribed list.

I still don't get why he would do it days before the vote, when they were up in the polls. Very suspicious.

I was just trolling bruh (albeit, poorly). I was implying that all British people look like inbred fucks.

This is the closest I've ever come to buying into a false flag tin foil conspiracy.

Everything is too perfect.

Why would he not wait to shoot her until after they lost the election?

Proof that this picture is not Tommy Mair:

I sent the daily mail this photo yesterday. They still haven't done anything with it.

QED

Shh, your ruining the false logic narrative.

But he is caught and will now go to jail? Why would someone who is a government plant willingly put themselves in jail? If someone sees him on the street we will all know its a false flag.

Because he's MKUltra' d.

Durr.

But support for Leave has gone up. Conspiracy theories are supposed to form in hindsight after something happens. Then you're supposed to assume that whoever benefited from the thing happening was the conspirator and was pulling all the strings all along. Because you're supposed to be an ignorant twat that thinks there's a shady cabal of people with perfect understanding of individual and societal psychology and how events unfold who therefore planned everything that ends up happening. Thinking that a conspired event ends up blowing up in the faces of the conspirators requires reasoning capabilities your average knuckle-dragging conspiracy theorist doesn't possess.

Look into your own mass shooting which provided the pretext for gun-confiscation, a literal retard was able, according to witnesses, to count of rounds as he fired and pause to reload when the round in the chamber was the last one left. This is extremely difficult to do even with military training, let alone when you eat paint chips for fun

That's what I was thinking too. Couldn't have been timed any better desu