WILL ONE GOOD THING FUCKING HAPPEN THIS YEAR???

I've had enough.

RIP Carrie.

This year literally can't get any fucking worse.

Why is this happening? WHY?

It's not enough that we lost Prince, George Michaels, Bowie, Muhammad Ali, Fidel, Alan Rickman, and so many more.

It's not enough that the UK decided to set back progress 100 years, or that the fucking US elected a braindead Nazi Cheeto.

You had to take Carrie from us too.

Srsly what did we do to deserve this? We had so much hope for this year. All we asked for was good music, good movies, and a Hillary Clinton Presidency. Was that so fucking much?

Tell me 2017 will be better. Anybody, please.

Are you 16 years old? This is nowhere near the one of the worst years ever. Fuck off to Reddit or Twitter, you faggot

kys

>UK decided to set back progress 100 years

Get fucked Remainiac scum

A bunch of retards died, Britain is starting to head in the right direction and the best candidate won the presidential election. 2016 has been pretty fucking baller.

oh more feminist memes

i thought these were stronk womyn, how does the calendar fuck them up every year

>uh, 2016 is the worst year ever
Millennial were a mistake

>Fidel

fuck off, you're the reason the world is going to shit

Trump won m8.

>It's not enough that the UK decided to set back progress 100 years, or that the fucking US elected a braindead Nazi Cheeto.

>EVERYONE ELSE BUT LEFT WINGERS ARE WRONG!
>WAH WAH WAH!

Do fuck off.

I usually consider shit like "X year is bad" as a useless meme and don't even give a fuck about it, but this year has been bad for a fuckton of people I know. It's been moderately bad for me.

>Let go from job, despite great performance. Boss seriously didn't like me and wanted to hire someone else.
>Got my first C in a graduate class, despite being in grad school for 2 years.
>Almost had a nervous breakdown due to the amount of stress + pressure from work and school.
>Mother diagnosed with HBP and diabetes; dad had a legit psychotic break with reality and has been diagnosed with depression.

Many of my friends failed out this year, were fired, had horrible breakups, some almost died even.

Like I said, this year has just been one fucked up thing after the next for me and a lot of people. I don't know what the fuck is happening. Did the planets fuck up their alignment this year?

DUDE!!!! FUCK 2016 lmao

I like how everyone only cares about the celebrities and not all the horrible terrorist attacks that happened across the world

You deserved everything that happened and I hope more happens before the years out.

Well, aren't you a negative nancy.

Is it just me or are shit posters getting lazier?

don't even give a fuck about the niggers in their own country killing each other by the thousands every year, but a white man got elected like every election so we livin in fear n shit now

what are you talking about? of course we cared about the alt-right neonazis attacks before during and after Trump and Brexit

Fuck you faggot. I use the power of Kek to curse you and your kin.

This year sucks, everything sucks.

2016 will live in infamy as being the shittiest year of the last decade.

Seriously, fuck this year.

lame ass bait
try again when the next person dies

Nice, a bitch is dead.

Total feels. We could have had a queen who would tell Israel and Russia to fuck off. Maybe Carrie wouldn't have done a bump in London before getting on that plane.

t. Reddit

no one wanted a hillary clinton presidency.
granted no one wanted a trump one either but hey at least the tensions with russia are loosening up a bit thanks to putins cheeto puppet.

It's only getting worse, too. Those faggots will point to one ISIS guy running over a few people in Nazi land as proof terrorists are coming to kill us, where as these fatasses die by the trainload daily due to shitty food, water, and air.

>Trump got elected
>was a supporter of him right from the start
>mom got cleared of cancer
>graduated college
>just got offered 90k starting job
>dating the best gf I've ever had
>mended a rocky relationship with my dad
This year has been fucking perfect. Anti-Trump supporters are just getting what they deserve.

Me at the beginning of 2016 and me at the end of 2016

>how good or bad a year is is determined solely on how many celebrities died

Pick a worst year that's happened during your lifetime.

Good argument, now fuck off back to Sup Forums.

>Liberals blame time for their superficial problems

LEL

>dad had a legit psychotic break with reality and has been diagnosed with depression.

Bernie Supporters getting BTFO

>when that high paying job vanishes due to the incoming economic downturn

you lost this place a looooong time ago

>It's not enough that the UK decided to set back progress 100 years, or that the fucking US elected a braindead Nazi Cheeto.
Hope you're trolling. The thought Sup Forums is already this infested with NeoGAF tourists is sickening.

>Anti-Trump supporters are just getting what they deserve.

So people deserve to die because they disagree with your views?

It won't get better. The older you get, the older your heroes get and soon they will all die before you (most likely). You'd be better off just dying right now to avoid any more heartbreak.

Yes, and ratcheting up with Cuba, Iran, China, some of our own allies, etc.

Oh so now you admit he's a Russian puppet and laugh about it?

Ha. Ha ha ha. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Yes, yes SO FUCKING FUNNY. Our whole goddamn country just fell on its knees for a racist Soviet controlled toddler and we are just supposed to shrug and smile.

Fuck you. We will get our country back one day and every Rethug enabler is going to get the same treatment as the Vichy French after the war.

a lot of shitty things happened in close proximity to one another. Things in your control can be controlled. It isn't the fault of the calender, and things like this will probably keep happening. I know it sucks, but stop saying "o gee more bad news.. why even bother until next year I cant beat hte big bad boss 2016"

Its a company the does military r&d contracts with the US government. Wont be going anywhere anytime soon

2016 has been a good year, except for the deaths, those suck.

Are you new to the alt-right?

It's true. All of it.

2017 will be better for the right side of history.

>Anti-Trump supporters are just getting what they deserve.

Stay classy, "Heartland".

I don't believe you were alive in 2001.

yes it's the same on both sides

or were you not paying attention when people like Scalia died?

2001 was great , wtf you talking about?

You say that now, wait for 2 years from now when the Dems get elected in en masse and cut all military spending.

Or wait for Trump to do it. His supporters are already attacking military waste in the Pentagon. Either way, a HRC Presidency and Red Congress would've been your best bet.

Because you weren't?
You know that is going to get you banned user.

calm down bro who cares if we lose our nationlism

Degenerate people deserve to die and especially people that preach degeneracy and hawk around their stupidity.

>Trump's election
>Brexit
>Jo Cox getting btfo
>Leicester City winning the league at 5000/1 odds
>Something in baseball happening for the first time in a century
>Castro finally kicking the bucket
>Racist shitlord Muhammad Ali dying
>Oakland warehouse fire
>Jewish coke addict dying of a heart attack

Gentle reminder that if you think this was a bad year you need to fuck off back to [r]eddit.com/r/Fuck2016

Anti-Trumpers are just bad people, who deserve shit lives.

Note i say anti-Trump. I don't care who you voted for, it's the people crying like 'muh worst year' ' muh nazis' that are being punished.

Time to grow up and be a man instead of wallowing in nostalgia.

1963 was my worst year
Rip JFK :(

That was just 15 years ago.
How young are you?

>caring about banned
That's how I know you're underage.

Welcome to your first year on Sup Forums.

you realize a black guy was arrested this past week for doing this

>Fidel

>2 years from now when the Dems get elected in en masse
right because midterms are well known for their high Democratic turnout

I wish
Fucking ten years now.

>disagree with your views

Conservatives want to conserve what has worked for hundreds of years, libtards want to destroy the very fabric of civil society and radically alter the demographics of the country so it will be something completely distinct from its past

It has nothing to do with views, it has everything to do with actions.

I won't shed a single tear for a left wing degenerate scumbag kike like Carrie Fisher dying, and neither should you.

PRAISE KEK!

This was probably the best year of my life.

obviously because of racist white cops looking to let the REAL criminal get away

Wasn't Trump's entire populism platform built on nationalism (with the exception of being super obliging to Russia, of course)?

>wait for 2 years from now when the Dems get elected in en masse
26 of the 36 seats up for election are dem seats
And many of them in incredibly red states

I bet you also said trump could never win
God your delusion has no end.

How intolerant! How dare you!

>what did we do to deserve this

Everything and you honestly deserve far far worse than whats yet happened to you.

I lost my virginity this year

So best year desu

>George Michaels

>people who disagreed with me died and that makes me happy

Edgy.

For me 2016 was probably the best year since 2013.
>got great grades at college
>started lifting and getting big
>got more friends
If I got a gf, it would be the perfect year

For global events, 2001,2003, 2008, 2015 were worse

kek, it's funny to see how uninformed the average libcuck is

trips confirm

too bad it's almost over for you

>look up 2006 election

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Great year.
I'll definitely put this in my top 3.

fuck off chad

alice now streams in 720p

2016 was a good year

PRAISE HIM

BEND THE KNEE!!!

>Conservatives want to conserve what has worked for hundreds of years

Something that has been changing until it worked, politics are not black and white when it comes to relative terms

I thought she stopped because she got some cuck boyfag

>tfw spent the entire year lifting and preparing for the next Crusade and the Great Cleansing of Europe
Good year desu, I've improved so much

the year you were born

>So people deserve to die because they disagree with your views?
No, stupid, it's not subjective. They deserve it because their views are objectively irrational, unethical, and treasonous.

Is Sup Forums really this infested with liberal babies?

if she was your gf would you make her stop camming?

sounds fucking retarded to me.

LMAO FUCK 2016 AMIRITE???
DRUMPF AND NOW THIS????
MY FEELS RIGHT NOW LOL

>2006
>relevant

Are you just trolling? Or are you unaware of how badly Democrats did in the past 8 years when Obama was not on the ticket?

So much this, every single left wing scumbag who virtue signalled their hatred of Trump or white America deserves what happened to carrie fisher

>ten years
I find that really hard to believe. Most of the brilliant minds on Sup Forums lack the sense of self-awareness or irony that early Sup Forums had. The entirety of the early internet was built on bullshit (somethingawful, onion, fark, bonzai kitten, stiles, maddox, etc. ) and those fuckers take everything on line as the gospel.

I refuse to believe anyone there isn't new as fuck and underage. Either that or there was some brand, new flavor of kool-aid no one told me about.