Well, what third world country does your pathetic state compare to?

Well, what third world country does your pathetic state compare to?

t*rkey?

Fuck

>arizona
>israel
Nuke it.

Lots of third world countries there

Canada

Apparently my state has the same GDP as Netanyahu's country

Switzerland :-)

Fucking france.

>not understanding that GDP per capita is the master race of economic metric

>tfw Austria
Feels good.

>Not understanding that GDP per capita only measures how many slaves a country has.

>Turkroaches
Fuck

>Denmark

Bernie 2016 confirmed

Redpill on Wyoming?

>poland

WE WAZ EGYPTIAN N SHIEEEET

I live in Egypt
WE
E

>norway

god damn fjord niggers

switzerland, well that's interesting.

Switzerland, nice.

Now if only we had the weather, landscape, and demographics.

>Finland
we're not that white anyway

Nigeria...

>commiefornia
no please stop

Fucking this. I'm so angry to be a PA fag right now.

Better

Malaysia

I feel you.

Sup Illinois.

tfw south africa.

>Nigeria
I feel bad for georgia

Upgrade from t*rky to Switzerland? Better indeed!

about the same amount of people

Hi, Aquafresh.

>Texas is now Canada
REEEEEEEEEEE

North Dakota is bro tier

A STAR

mostly owned by the Wal-Mart Waltons or the US Government so a lot like Russia

this

>texas is canada
>ted cruz is canadian
coincidence?

Based South Korea
Thank god for the jewmoney in this state

What about people? 10th size but around 600k people.

so you are full of princes trying to get rid of millions of dollars?

South KOREA is best Korea

florida ? how ?

i wish i was in austria

>Egypt

>The largest economy in Africa is the equivalent of our state best known for peaches, airports, and Coca-Cola.

I feel worse for Africa. Not that Georgia's bad at all, but that the best they have is equivalent to a state that probably half of the foreign posters here couldn't pinpoint on a map.

North Carolina confirmed the whitest state.

937 sup

24.383 million people in Angola
2.99 million people in MS

Same GDP. Fuck yeah. Angola btfo by "hicks and niggers"

Oy vey!

OKLAHOMA BROS WW@

>Saudi Arabia
Allahu Akbar! At least I'm rich as fuck

>Tokyo prefecture has a slightly bigger GDP than Canada, but has slightly more people
I wonder what Canada's GDP would look like if we killed off anyone who wasn't white or Japanese and started breeding until we reached Japan's population levels?

We Switzerland now, not sure how it feels.

please tell me honestly, which one is better, wisconsin or florida ?

>Bangladesh

in no way is Kentucky similar to Bangladesh

this is shit-posting at its worst

Tough call. I think I might go with Wisconsin personally just because I prefer the climate.

did you even read what the map is comparing?

what about the people and the cities ? which one looks/feels better ?

I've not spent much time in either, but Florida has better scenery. Wisconsin is more of a typical boring midwestern endless farms type of state.

Florida has a decidedly higher concentration of Jews and retired New Yorkers, which is a minus. Wisconsin naturally is more redneck evangelical farmer. Haven't spent much time in any cities in either one. Florida has an obvious upper hand in attracting tourism, so that might give you your answer.

I would also consider the relative merits of state politics. Florida, for instance, is known for having really lax laws about vehicle registration and inspection. Not that that's really important to me, but it goes to show how little I know about either one's legal and political climate.

> Nigeria

Why must you punish me?

>but Florida has better scenery. Wisconsin is more of a typical boring midwestern endless farms type of state.
thank you.

Wisconsin is mostly white, mostly farms and such, Florida has a HUGE infestation of Cubans and Jews and is economically varied, lots of tourism, lots of crime, lots of meth.

great. somehow proud of this comparison

Fucking Kansas?

A fucking leaf

wisconsin is a shithole full of drunks and fat asses descended from krauts. avoid at all costs.

no idea on florida.

>proud state of Virginia
>home to revolutionaries, rebels, and pioneers
>....
>Sweden

>nobody knows about bulgaria

What state can I travel to and pick up women just by being incredibly rich and somewhat handsome?

The whole pulling up in a Porsche with Gucci clothes doesn't really impress people in Southern California. I'm thinking like a sex tour of the USA, but like, I don't want to have to try too hard.

Also, don't just tell me to drive to the ghetto. I don't want a crack whore. White trash is okay, but nothing too far gone.

If he's thinking of which one to visit, it's obviously Florida no questions asked. I'd very happily spend a couple of weeks there without even having to think ahead of time what I might do.

Wisconsin? I guess maybe there's probably something to do at the Great Lake, a world's biggest cheese wheel or something, maybe a state fair to tour or something if I'm lucky.

Florida is a shithole filled with drug addicts, the insane, and alligators. Wisconsin is just filled with nothing.

>pulling up in a porsche and gucci doesn't do the trick
>my status symbols and conspicuous consumption aren't impressing anybody!

let me guess, you're Asian?

>Greece
Aw yeah. We're as beautiful as Greece, but without debnts

Canada

no i don't want to visit america i'm just proud of this comparison thing especially wisconsin and florida if you understand what i'm saying.

EGYPT FUCKING KANGS

you should feel insulted

Wisconsin is okay by civilization standards but it's inhabited by dumb Scandinavians with wooper accents. They wear styrofoam blocks of cheddar cheese on their heads during football games.

>tfw your GDP is equal to the one of a fly-over state

WAKE ME UP

This is now an Egyptians thread.

aloha snackbar! We Saudi Arabia now

GDP includes goverment spending (deficit spending) so the whole thing is garbage anyway

Norway
Which is funny because a lot of people here are Norwegian
or somali

White.

I'm guessing you're not from California. Those things don't really impress people around here. And really, it's not much different from people flying to third world countries and spending a comparatively obscene amount of wealth to have sex.

This is just the American version of that.

WE

Who /switzerhio/ here?

>Finland

Better than I had thought.

is texas the only one renamed to another first world country?

No.

WE WAS HOOSIERS 'N SHEIT

Argentina?
Da fuq?

France and S. Korea are on there.

WUZ

Wide open spaces.
Lots and lot of wide open spaces.
Also, Yellowstone.

>move into Wyoming
>get nuked by Yellowstone
Seems good, where i sign up?

There is no one in Wyoming.
Drove through there on vacation once.
It's just a few small islands of civilization in an ocean of prairie.

yes but i'm indonesian and you compare me with florida, which is better looking, more diverse, and more youthful. like more fun and degenerate. i'm not like you, i'm still 23, so..

Knew that was coming.

The Western part where you start getting those comfy rock outcroppings is p. beautiful though.

And all the nothing makes the truck stops more special.