guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/18/new-docs-from-dnc/

>DNC FULL FINANCIAL DISCLOSURE
>COLLUDING WITH THE MSM
>RIGGING THE PRIMARIES
>CONTROLLING THE NARRATIVE

Get in here-- DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE!

Collusion against Sanders:
>youtube.com/watch?v=Fw6Ho3mx3tc
>observer.com/2016/06/guccifer-2-0-leak-reveals-how-dnc-rigged-primaries-for-clinton/
>nypost.com/2016/06/16/leaked-document-shows-the-dnc-wanted-clinton-from-start/

DNC's Anti-Trump Tactics:
>archive.is/zH9f3
>inquisitr.com/3214621/trump-attack-plan-by-dnc-allegedly-hacked-and-shared-by-guccifer-2-0/

The MSM is hardly touching this. Instead, they are focusing on who the hacker is. Share this information via social media, local media outlets, and get it to all non-mainstream news sites!

Keep the infighting to a minimum folks, we need to work together on this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4oomfa/wikileaks_on_twitter_protect_our_coming/
youtube.com/watch?v=Fw6Ho3mx3tc
cnn.com/feedback/tips/
nbcnewyork.com/contact-us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why would they touch something that incriminate them?

bump

Thanks for the links user, spreading it.

Just imagine the shit that is going to come out in the next three months...

bumpu, this shit needs to be known

also this

I can't imagine that it runs as deep as every single MSM news source. But you make a good point. That's why we need to get this out to anyone who will run with it.

literally fake and gay

I guess I can bump

Guccifer is a based gypsy though

>1 post by this id

ignore slide threads and shill posters

sage

it's always a fucking leaf

Yeah, ok buddy.

ALSO,

Take this to reddit. The Sanders supporters will be all over this.

Bingo

This is all fake and gay too, right? Get the fuck out leaf.

are you new here?

Bump

Bump!

Exactly.

>post this all over reddit
>post the donation data all over reddit as well and scoff at their puny donations
>they get triggered so hard they aren't swayed by Bernie for VP and still hate Shillary too much to ever vote for her.

I don't agree with Sanders' policies, but we can't let his supporters blindly hand Hillary the nomination.

Obama says he doesnt want the emails released till after the election

this is hilarious you think hildawg doesn't control reddit and would let that happen

Bump

bumparino

Bernie Reddit is learning about wikileaks and torrents

m.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4oomfa/wikileaks_on_twitter_protect_our_coming/

>Internal memos, dated May 2015—long before the first state voted in the Democratic primary—referred to Hillary Clinton as though she was already the Democratic presidential nominee.
kek

I don't know how sanders survives being cucked this hard. I feel like 90% of people would have offed themselves by now.

she doesn't
the Bern is strong in those

I want Hillary to get indicted, to be quite honest. A debate between Trump and Hillary is overkill. Trump can simply point out Hillary's past and her lobbyists in the Gulf States and it is over for her.

While on the other hand, the real genuine candidates deserve to get their voices heard on the debate stage.

I would like to help but I don't really know what I should do.

>(((news source)))

he is very very old, so he probably feels he personally has nothing to lose
and believe me, once you've had to have help peeing a few times, undergone a few colonoscopies, lost a few dozen friends, you also lose all sense of personal pride

It's on the Bernie sub main page now

fuck off fag

Is there any way to get this on msm at all?

Nothing short of revolt can stop SHILLARY, or this falsified political process in general. Money rules this world, and America is the epicenter of dollar slavery and debt. If someone is sick and broke, they're easily manipulated.

It is these people that look to the government for aid, without realizing systematic corruption is the reason they're in debt with a worthless degree, shitty job, constantly increasing cost of living, and medical care, with faked and engineered diseases sky rocketing.

The "institution" has spent a long time destroying us physically and mentally. And flooding immigrants and anchor babies insured more life-long voters.

It doesn't matter which side is winning. As long as they make people think one side can fix anything, they've won.

Best way to run with this is to get it trending on Twitter don't if there any hash tags for this yet Get it sent to Bernie supporters and let there outrage go from there

>implying we don't need an oil pipeline through syria
>implying muslim countries aren't a problem

i guess you would just sit on your ass and let sand-niggers rule the world if you were secretary of state. she did what had to be done.

If it was fake and gay, the media would be shrieking like howler monkeys trying to prove it to discredit Trump and Republicans in some way.

But they're not. They're radio silence. They haven't even addressed it.

And they're not going to. It implicates them.

>the users are in control

not quite gypsy

Can no one see my posts. Reddit Bernie normies have pushed this to the top of their sandbox.

Let's help educate them. And destroy the DNC

>remove honk

TOPKEK KRAUTBRO

FUck off you silly twat

SHe did it for money and power. ARE you a retarded faggot or just new around here?

Sweet

NO you are just being slid by shills. GO check the catalog and look at all the cancer.

Fucking hell.

The fuck is happening around here senpai

Downloading the 88gig wikileak torrent for safe keeping. I'd advise any non-american to do the same.

WHy would you exclude muricans? THey should be downloading more than anyone else.

Summer, election year, and just average shitposters and shills. Its damn near impossible to get any decent threads going.

For what purpose tho?

You little girls got nothing!

>Bwahahahahahahaha

i dont know whats going on

Bump

Whose campaigns do you think they DIDN'T donate to, you fucking moron?

I'm thinking Americans are at greater risk for having those files.

Safe keeping? The more people have it the harder it will be to get rid off and the easier it'll be to spread.

Bamp

Hopefully we can still get good threads going once wikileaks dumps.

I'm hoping over night tonight to correspond to assanges four years in limbo anniversary

Lord kek, if it be your will for me to spread this to normies, give me a sign

Those are donations to her private foundation you fucking moron. Taking donations to your foundation in exchange for political favors is highly dubious and wouldn't be surprised if it was illegal

Bump for trump

anti slide BUMP

Bump

bomp

I made a Twitter just for this
@Beer_Can_Dan

Bump

Come have fun with Bernie Bros. It's education time!

>The MSM is hardly touching this.
No surprise. The MSM are cucks for Shillary.

I don't get the picture

Is it illegal to download/distribute the documents?

>Whose campaigns do you think they DIDN'T donate to, you fucking moron?

Well for fucking sure Trump

DAMN SON THIS SHIT IS CRAZY
TWEET THIS SHIT TO LOU DOBBS NIGGER
HE WILL TALK ABOUT IT

No

Get it to Bern victims and Trump.

>>implying we don't need an oil pipeline through syria
We don't, we could be 100% energy independent in a couple of years if we wanted to.

>implying muslim countries aren't a problem
>i guess you would just sit on your ass and let sand-niggers rule the world if you were secretary of state
That's exactly what she did you retard. She took money and gave them power and influence using her position in exchange.

You realize this is Gamergate on a Presidential scale, right? The corrupt press bury the truth by simply not reporting on what is actually happening.

Cameramen are told to never show the crowds at Trump rallies, because it destroys the media narrative that no one supports him.

please remember antidepressants and alcohol are dangerous when mixed together, shill-kun. hillary doesn't want another dead body on her watch. god knows she has enough already.

What a low energy thread.

You boys just cracked this egg?

Whos going to start posting the info or have all your balls shrivelled into oblivion.

>Whos going to start posting the info or have all your balls shrivelled into oblivion

THe info is in the link you fucking leaf.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Fw6Ho3mx3tc [
I want to make babies with her

>hildawg
Kys

Anti slide sump. A whole lotta cancer goin on right now in pol

We need to share with info with berniefags. If they riot (God willing) come their convention in philly. Habbening time, voters will slide. Please lord, let there be a split.

It's summer, summerfags are with us. I love them cause Im one of them.

At almost every rally Trump has mentioned how they never pan to show the audience, yet Hillary and Bernie rallies are always showing the audience. Even though Trump's rallies are bigger than theirs combined.

So what? The story will still get out.
>tfw alex jones has more subscribers and more daily video views than CNN and MSNBC's youtube channels combined

GOOBERGATOR HUR
FUCK THE LITERAL WHOS
GOOBERGATORS WERE THE FIRST WARRIORS AGAINST SJW SCUM.

STORMKEKS ARE FAGGOTS
GOOBERS FOR LIFE

>Someone did 200 pages of research on Donald Trump for a hoax
Sure

NOOOOO

DELETE THIS THREAD PLZ....

Bump against Correct the Record

Is there a thread on 8/pol/?

Post this to all subreddits, tip news sites

cnn.com/feedback/tips/
nbcnewyork.com/contact-us/

bumping with gondola

just like your prime minister

The shills that have taken over poll are really trying to hide these threads

So I know nothing sticks to Hill but is this legal? Isn't that election rigging?

What kind of total fucking faggot uses the word "goober" as an insult?

This dump is literally fucking nothing. A list of donors and a bunch of boring memos. Nobody gives two shits about any of this worthless nonsense and it will NOT make any fucking difference. Trump has lost the election and the Clinton Crime Syndicate gets to rule the world for another 8 years.

It's literally fucking nothing, again

bump

Hi, Hillary.

>200 pages

Wow man that's a lot...

JUSTICE FOR SANDERS :^))