BLUEPILL THREAD

Technically, it's still a redpill, because it's the truth.

>White privilege
youtube.com/watch?v=UTmyvPh9qV4

>Beauty standards
youtube.com/watch?v=ySpytmtCB5o

>Whitesplaining
youtube.com/watch?v=N-p8dOqf3P4

>Colorblindedness doesn't help
youtube.com/watch?v=H4LpT9TF_ew

>LEAF
>"Nazi" what?
>KEK

Relax friends. Acknowledging that racism exists, that we have white privilege, that there's systematic institutional racism, DOESN'T mean that we have to become leftists. On the contrary; this information is useful, because so called "Rightwing" groups need to be exposed as being inherently leftwing, such as libertarianism, American conservatism, republicanism, etc.

If you believe in rights, that all man are created equal, that we should all be equal men; in otherwords, if you're post-revolution, then you're a leftist. It doesn't matter what beliefs you say you have. If you believe in rights and equalities over the will of society, then you're a leftist. It was the FIRST thing they did when the French began revolution; they dropped the monarchy, the traditions, the religion; the people who stood for everything that was abolished, sat on the RIGHT, whereas everyone who wanted democracy, and rights and equalities, sat on the left. This is where left-right came from.
When black people in America are complaining about inequality, and when I see the effects of institutional racism, I don't care, because it's not my issue; I understand and agree with everything they say on the basis of what they believe, because I'm not on the defensive; I have nothing to defend. i don't believe in equality, so I don't have to defend it. Because you still cling onto leftwing ideals, you're stuck having to justify your beliefs in a leftwing setting. It's an internal conflict that ONLY the left wing deals with.

Jew Theodore Allen invented the term 'white privilege'.

THAT'S ALL I NEED TO KNOW.

TAKE YOUR JEWISH CRAP SOMEWHERE ELSE

Really makes you think...

>>Colorblindedness doesn't help
Wrong

Sage Nigger

It probably is Jewish invention.
But, do you see that your defensiveness is based on contradicting leftist beliefs that you have?

If white privilege exists, that means that social institutions still affect legal institutions; that essentially means that law isn't being enforced on the basis of itself; it's being enforced on the basis of social circumstance, which is collectivist in nature; it goes against individual rights and responsibilities.

If white privilege doesn't exist, then individual rights still holds, and individuals are responsible for their own behavior.

The -desocialized leftwing (What the modern rightwing actually is) hates Social justice warriors, because they don't want to be wrong.

If you're a nationalist, and you don't believe in equality anyway, then it doesn't matter if white people have privilege; in fact, it's a good thing, because it proves how there's always an ingroup and outgroup, ie there's always a reason to be a nationalist.

If any of this was true, Asian-Americans wouldn't be earning more on average than white Americans.

source = MTV Encoded..
You should probably go kill yourself, I wouldn't recommend hanging, but, it looks cool afterwards..

fucking obama. this is one thing I miss about Bush.. there were no bullshit identity wars

>Is multi-ethnic.
>Knows from first hand experience that "white privilege" doesn't exist.

Fucking pasty white cucks who think they need to speak for minorities. You're the racist piece of shit OP.

>White privilege
"so I was high as fuck the other day thinkin bout white privilege"

fuck nigger month, and fuck this stupid nigger.

fpbp

Did Sweden join the Canadian union or something?

Honestly, I am a liberal at heart as I grew up in California, but can't stand the hypocrisy of the left and the SJW movement. /pol is satire, but also the best critique of the liberal viewpoint.

It's also good to talk to people who are not total degenerates.

>paradox interactive

Now that you say that, the generic sven does look a bit like Da9l

>When black people in America are complaining about inequality, and when I see the effects of institutional racism, I don't care, because it's not my issue; I understand and agree with everything they say on the basis of what they believe, because I'm not on the defensive; I have nothing to defend. i don't believe in equality, so I don't have to defend it. Because you still cling onto leftwing ideals, you're stuck having to justify your beliefs in a leftwing setting. It's an internal conflict that ONLY the left wing deals with.
This is actually a good point.

Everyone has privilege, friend. Blacks have privilege over Native Americans who are COMPLETELY excluded from race-politics.

I think you're missing the point.
It's not that "white privilege exists", which I know you have a problem with, because you posted a picture of a classical leftist.

Racial divide DOES exist; race-related conflicts happen. Religions can't co-exist. I'm not arguing FOR coexistence. I'm arguing against it.

Asians have privilege as well.They have ethnic privilege in Academia. I don't think a modern leftist would admit that. But I'm not a modern leftist.

Color blindedness helps to an extent, but I mean your picture shows your true leftist intent, that you want equality.
But instead, I'm hated, because you can't accept that your liberal views are the downfall of western civilization.

Canada trying to outdo Australia and Sweden in shitposting again