Tfw not rich enough to afford living in the world greatest country

>tfw not rich enough to afford living in the world greatest country
>tfw have to spend my shitty days with a salary of 1200 ugly American dollars, when I can get thrice as much in this first world heaven
>tfw can't live in a rich and prosperous country with no corruption and freedom of speech
Why even live? How do you, foreigners even cope with knowledge that you'll never live in a Ukraine?

It's hard to cope with the fact that I might never get to fuck Ukrainian pussy

I wonder what Ukrainian teen pussy tastes like

>freedom of speech
Define freedom of speech. As far as i know, you can't even say "hitler did nothing wrong, holocaust was a lie". In most of the developed countries.

I live close to Warsaw, lots of Ukros over there

go and find out

Ukraine is a free country with absolute freedom of speech. Also, Ukraine is very rich and patriotic. Politicians are witty, people are free and not brainwashed at all, unlike R*ssia, their media always tell truthfull and reasonable information. Ukraine is practically the best country in every regard, at least in Europe.

at least better than Russia

But why are Ukrainians migrating to the rest of Yurope?
Even to Russia...

btw, just move there, you already annex half of their country...

Shitty sarcasm, almost as shitty as Russia.

Their hookers are cheap but I don't want to fuck random slutts for money because that's pathetic
I need to go there and meet real girls who will fuck me not because of my money

They are migrating because they are very rich and go elsewhere to make even more money for Ukraine.
Shut up dumb rude swede, Ukraine is heaven and your retarded country is Somalian colony, go take a walk in a no-go-zone, you have plenty of those, and think about your offensive words dummy.

Jokes aside I think Sweden is a worthless shithole and probably the most disgusting country in the world

He didn't mention sluts. If you are not able to get a girl there, you are a beta looser.

sex

Ukrainian girls are also super modest and rich, so you can't buy them like filthy R*ssian pigs for example

Ukraine is cute!
CUTE!

Hey German faggot it's loser not looser. I bet you only fucked ugly German girls in your life because you're a filthy Kraut
The problem is that I do not have the time or motivation to go to Ukraine

>your shithole won't come even close to Ukranian success
Why are we still? Just to suffer?

>Ukrainians can travel to Europe without visa
>stupid Russia shitholians must pay 45 euros every 3 years
We can't even compete, that's unfair

There are two Ukrainian threads here (and noone was started by Ukrainian). Tell me truth: are you latent Urkrainian, guys?

n-NO!!! i'm not!
really