Other urls found in this thread:

collider.com/death-note-movie-netflix-nat-wolff/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Into the trash it goes.

wuz bananas

WHAT
WHAAAAT

Tell me this is a shitty bait op.

Top kek. They hired all whites for the casting too. No Asians.

Just another gollywood movie.

NO WAY

What's this supposed to mean? The English and Jap VAs were not black I'm sure.

Is this some live aciotn thing? What does this image mean OP?!

WUZ EXPANDING ONNA OVERPLAYED MEME

WUZ ANIMU N SHEIT

anime characters are white

why would they hire nonwhites?

No justice for the weaboos.

Except Death Note takes place in the land of the rising sun friendo. And also...no. Anime characters are not white.

WUZ DETECTIVES N SHEET

>Anime characters are not white.
then why do they have white facial features, my ching chong friend?

>77709367
collider.com/death-note-movie-netflix-nat-wolff/

Oh OK it's just a shitty netflix movie anyway so who cares. There has already been live action movies and TV shows based on Death Note with all Asian casts made in Japan so it makes sense to have whites playing the characters in a US version.

Still pissed that a nigger will be L though- the smartest detective in the world, black, yeah fucking right.

Funnily enough, that is a very western opinion. We don't see them as white, but Japanese with unique appearances that portray their character's personality. It's a cartoon. Not synonymous to real life.

light is Asian pop star looking to me.

NOOOO WHAT ARE YOU DOING HOLLYJEW?! DON'T TOUCH MY CHINESE CARTOONS

He is not light enough.

too 凸凹 face to me.

>Japanese with unique appearances
yeah, that happen to be the same as as white people

also what do you mean "we", you're a tourist in USA?

movie will be flop anyway.

This Asian pop star is more light than this actor

IM NOT KIRRA

They're making a movie about it? Haven't they done that already?

>unironically having trash tier taste in chinese cartoons

>Implying anime characters are Asian

No, a mongrel living in USA. Irish / Japanese.

they are quite clearly white you delusional fuck. even one piece, the most popular manga in japan, has white characters which was confirmed by the creator

Let me guess, they casted a black actor to play him in a live action version of the anime. As if anyone likes live action adaptions of anime.

That "white" guy isn't white. Look at that nigger-tier pragmatism.

He should be played by a spic or Arab. Not a nigger, but no an Asian either
I'll start giving a fuck about jap cartoon appropriation when they start drawing their characters remotely Asian-looking

Are we really surprised after All You Need Is Kill?

I swear the japs have nation-wide body dysmorphia.

If you look at anime characters that are confirmed white and then compare them to any other anime, it's the exact same

AYO AYO AYOOOOOOOOO WE WUZ YAOI N SHEEEEEEEEEIT

>soap opera tier actors doing a Netflix remake of a remake of a chink cartoon approximation of Crime and Punishment by Dostoevsky

At least he looks autistic.

all according to keikaku

With 20 gallons of hair dye and make-up, yes

Not all are white, some artists draw black anime characters too you moronic leaf. It depends on the anime.

Example: pic related is in a German setting. He is clearly white.

Not all anime is the fucking same, but MOST are seen as JAPANESE.

Case in point.

L is not Japanese.
>hen asked about L's ethnicity, creator of the series Tsugumi Ohba responded, "I think of him as a quarter Japanese, a quarter English, a quarter Russian, a quarter French or Italian, like that."

yes be idiots denying reality, completely pale white skin, big eyes, facial strukture most of the time closer to white people, i mean give me a break the willful denial is amazing why do you think so many chinks get surgery for bigger eyes and all around to look more western?

>He is clearly white

Yeah, like the rest of anime

Do you think Light browsed Sup Forums? Was the race war next?

When I taught English in China, the principle was convinced that I, a white man and a Latino looked exactly the same outside of skin color.

Also, a drunk Chinese man singing Informer by Snow is hilarious when he doesn't even speak English well.

Asians have white skin too. Big eyes are NOT a Caucasian trait. There are anime characters with green hair for fuck's sake.

>make L a nigger
>kill him
ok

they make Japanese characters that look just like your pic. anime are white. just like every jap video fame the make their characters white

>L is not Japanese

everybody knows it...
But Black L is too much desu.

Asians, (and all other races), recognize the aesthetic superiority of the white race. Therefore in their anime they make them more pleasing to look at by making them look white.

Japs also try to look more white through dying hair, blue contacts etc. They are jealous of us and also want the characters in their animation to be more appealing.

In the end, though, anime characters look even more appealing than whites irl. That's the whole point, through art a depiction of flawless humanity can be achieved, and that happens to be closest to the white race.

but you already made him white. when he's supposed to be jap. so it shouldn't matter you white worshiping gook

This.

Nein

no that's what we call white supremacy. where they prop up the best looking crackers. it's also white supremacy that makes these gooks make white characters. post a p7c of yourself you will be ugly

He doesn't look light.

light is more sharp jew and feminine like Asian pop stars.

Kek really? I actually just started watching deathnote a few days ago. Some post on Sup Forums pointed out that animu was basically engineered from the ground up to be the perfect form of entertainment for young men so I figured I'd start with the normiest shit I could think of.

It's pretty good so far I'm maybe 1/3 through, maybe it's because I'm watching with English overdubs but there is a FUCKTON of exposition in almost every scene and it gets a little tiresome. Is that just a nip thing?

This is how it'd look if anime was not white

Should I read Crime and Punishment if I liked Death Note

No. See

Jaw*

that's a jap with plastic surgery. eye lid surgery. nose surgery. chin surgery.

even he laughs at you

"We wuz anime n sheeit"
-regards, white people

Some asians have white skin, and other races do have big eyes.

However the combo of white skin and big eyes is exclusive to whites. We also exclusively have blue eyes and light hair.

And some anime characters have green hair, yes, it is art not reality, but still the features of most of the characters looks white, and the facial structure

That's not point.

plastic surgery or not doesn't matter.
Light is more Asian pop star looking.it's fact.

I'm still fucking waiting for this 6 years later. He's gone full natty bra since then, though, so he's not going to look totally authentic in the fitted white shirts.

Seriously?

too dark skin and wide nose for being light.

They are though
90% of characters in Anime are Japanese
The ones that aren't are usually so because they take place in another country or are based on another race.
And before you say muh skintone you need to understand that the varying skintones and facial structures of anime characters are based off the myriad of different people fr across the Japanese islands.
The only real exception to all of this is niggers
If they're niggers they're definitely not Jap no matter the argument

>girl who literally under 5 ft tall
>aesthetically superior

This.

White people are niggers for Asians.

White people buttmad at black actor in Star Wars.
Meanwhile Whitewashing Death Note is okay?

I think this thread is proof that white are black position for Asians.

He's white, Makoto. He can easily become paler if need be. What the fuck does the nose have to do with it?

Anyway, our man will trump your Japanese light, who looked like a child. He should have stuck to Battle Royale.

Asian trickery

>White people are niggers for Asians.
Why do you lie?

>dat plastic surgery

>Not liking short girls

Kill yourself my man.

Dude it's not true to the characters (for the source material) to have a white boy play an asian dude. Just like how I don't want a nigger playing a white role.

This. Unless ganguro which is just Japanese with a tan.

>lie

sadly It's true james...

I'm a nigger for Japs. I don't give a fuck. I deserve to be a nigger when compared with their superior culture.

then why do you wear white peoples clothing?

Not saying there are no ugly whites- there are a fuckton. There are also some damn fine asians. I just don't think they look like anime though.

And how is it white supremacy that makes the asians make white anime characters? It's their choice to.

And I don't consider myself ugly but sure I'll admit I'm no fucking anime character

>it's a white people are so fucking conceited they actually think japanese people draw themselves as white thread

He is tanned.

White people can't be tanned like gakuto?

Speaking of "shitty"

its called lighting dude.. look at my fist picture woa magic right?

>liking short girls
>liking stubby legs
>liking children height women
>wanting to produce manlets
you kill yourself friendo

They make all characters same face. They don't try to be creative with features unless it matters

My friend's a professional white guy in China, he gets paid to go to parties and stand around being white.

idk bro i've gotten drunk with jaxa businessmen and they all seemed pretty based even if their engrish sucked

They never stop don't they

Left is natural, right is lighting and make up.

are you people fucking blind or what?

Except L was not asian and neither was Misa

>China

Ok? That's China. If there is one Asian country that wants to be fucking white it's China.

So yeah, today I decided to visit a McDonald's restaurant because I had some time left over from watching my animes. I went there and bought a happy meal because happy meal is not just meant for kids. And this happy meal had pretty thoughtful content and it was very mature and deep.

After I had eaten I went to the ball pit but some employee came to harass me and insisted that the ball pit was just for kids! I immediately said no it isn't you BAKA GAIJIN can't you understand that ball pits can be for many ages and that this ball pit at least is very deep and mature and made for adults and not childish at all. dumb ass employee probably doesn't even know the difference between shonen and moe.

Now I have to go, mum is gonna change my diapers(which isn't a kid's diaper but a diaper made for adults and also pretty deep and mature)

>Liking tall girls because you want to feel like a delicate little flower

You first irrelevant country.

delete this