Last.fm ~ <3 Sunday L.O.V.E. Edition <3 ~

last.fm/user/MalcolmX-Wing

Rate, rec, rant. Do last.fm things.

Question of the week: What is your biggest talent?

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/TWoodo
last.fm/nextshit
last.fm/user/jgrav10
last.fm/user/psykopunk777
last.fm/user/lakiluki1/
last.fm/user/dolfinnz
last.fm/user/gilgamesh68
last.fm/user/nekuroearnhardt
last.fm/user/KayNathrakh
last.fm/user/AlexBurton2
last.fm/user/brewfried
last.fm/user/joseph_antoine
last.fm/user/PicassoWest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

last.fm/user/TWoodo

hope yall have a cozy sunday

last.fm/nextshit

last.fm/user/jgrav10

I play piano and guitar

Whats everyone been listening to this week? Find anything new?

if you enjoy jaki liebezeit check out compass by drums off chaos. it's basically a solo drum session by him.

last.fm/user/psykopunk777

my biggest talent might be that i remember random stuff pretty easily (like artists, song titles etc.)

germanfags united

thanks I haven't heard of that project before. There's also an album with Jaki and Edge from U2 that I want to listen to but haven't tracked down yet

last.fm/user/lakiluki1/

Recc me some experimental post-punk stuff like this heat or some heavy drums driven psychedelic rock pls

>Last 1 month I have been into Minutemen, Björk, Kanye West, Guided by Voices, Hüsker Dü, This Heat, The Angelic Process, Kyuss, Coil, きのこ帝国, Agitation Free, Sigur Rós, The Fall, Yo La Tengo, Earth, Grimes, Burial, Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band, Colour and Have a Nice Life.

in case you haven't heard it yet: flowers of romance by public image ltd. it's experimental post punk and heavily drum driven.

Thanks, I'll check it out. I have heard of public image ltd. but never really got into it.

cursed image i literally gagged

last.fm/user/dolfinnz

having a comfy sunday listening to music & reading Dragon Ball manga

u2 bae

Gil Scott-Heron & Brian Jackson - Bridges was the best thing I listened to during the last week

this is a bully free zone

last.fm/user/gilgamesh68

Haven't been using it for long so isn't really an accurate representation of what I'm into. Going to quite a few big concerts this year so my main focus this year will be those musicians. Might also have a goth season at some point too.

who wants to see someone listen to bladee all day last.fm/user/nekuroearnhardt

nice i'll check out that Gil Scott-Heron album. I've only ever heard him on a Kanye album lol.

I discovered Sparklehorse this week and can see myself listening to them obsessively for the next month or so

last.fm/user/KayNathrakh

my biggest talent is uhhhhhhhhh

last.fm/user/AlexBurton2
ssssss

Reminder MalcolmX-Wing is a literal faggot

last.fm/user/brewfried

last.fm/user/joseph_antoine

this is a cozy thread and your non-cozyness isn't welcome. at all.

last.fm/user/PicassoWest

bump I guess.