What football team do I bandwagon? And why?

What football team do I bandwagon? And why?

Raiders, because Mack is a generational talent.

dallas cowboys

>anything but the Patriots

you're a foreigner. might as well go all in and enjoy the success

we don't want you leafs in our sport

The Bears.

whichever team is physically closest to where you live is the best way to bandwagon

Colts, because Mack is a generational talent.

Detoilet it is I guess, what am I in store for?

The falcons because fuck you faggots for making fun of us godammit it still hurts, every fucking game for the next 2 seasons minimum I'm gonna have to listen to the announcers talk about our choke.
If we don't give it a real go this season, then I don't know what to say

Usually it's lots of pain, but this is /ouryear/.

watch >our league faggot

Ewwwww no. I don't watch amateur sports.

>Being this optimistic.
It'll be mentioned for the rest of your life user.

Keep wishing Mad Max.

I know. At least it's overshadowed by 18-1 but Brady still has rings. Before this past season I used to actually kind of like Brady and enjoy the butthurt he caused, but now I understand. I understand far too well.

How much do you hate yourself?

Patriots for immediate relevance, but Brady is 40 and it's not clear how long he'll stay or if any more championships will come in his tenure (though they are the best on paper team this year). If he goes they might fill the gap right away. Cardinals, Ravens, Steelers, Seahawks, Kansas, NYG, and Green Bat are all previous favorites heading for their rebuild years soon as well. You're at an end of an era.

If you want to see a team heading for their tipping point: Buccaneers, Cowboys, Eagles, Raiders, Miami (?) and Titans are nearing the end of their development periods.

Beyond that, like if you don't mind starting in the basement and making out. The sky's the limit.

>football

>watching soccer aka poverty ball

just bee yourself