125 males to every 100 females

>125 males to every 100 females

So then Chinamen, how does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SWwhEaFmSno
ntv.co.ug/news/local/21/nov/2016/chinese-nationals-increasingly-marrying-ugandan-women-bid-gain-citizenship
twitter.com/Xiaxue?s=09
qz.com/848715/its-a-myth-that-china-has-30-million-missing-girls-because-of-the-one-child-policy-a-new-study-says/
youtu.be/HUKbCKafAUA
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/12/01/asia/china-missing-girls/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i don't know, you tell me, chinaman.

they will end bum fucking each other just for the human contact.

youtu.be/SWwhEaFmSno

I dunno, good i guess. Asians dont really mind seeing our girls go out with guys from other races. The impact is we start taking poor central asians, russians, middle easterners, and africans as wives

ntv.co.ug/news/local/21/nov/2016/chinese-nationals-increasingly-marrying-ugandan-women-bid-gain-citizenship

>we start taking poor central asians, russians, middle easterners, and africans

literally how does average chink do any of that

... not sure really. Has something to do with money. Google the story where uganda officials are getting angry that chinese men are taking all their women

yeah some rich investors or shit, not Zhang that works in factory 8 hours a day

In africa its zhang the poor construction worker brought in by the chinese state-run corporations taking african women.

Africa will be chinese in a century or so. Say goodby to the black race.

wew

good riddance

Yet only maybe 70% males tops will ever breed, while the ratio for females is closer to 90%.

>tfw more females than males in my region
>feels good

That's just because of the old people

Pretty good, I have the excuse to go pussy hunting overseas now

China either has a huge undergroung homocommunitiy to cope, such a soulcrushing social enviroment that factory-chang just wastes himself gfless for state and company all his life without ever getting uppity ideas or theyll need some kind of agression outlet soon to point the angry virgins at which will end ugly.

Hence africa (and maybe europe)

That's true to every country thoe. Also 25% of Chads fuck 100% of women.

why would you do that

Why not

>
>In africa its zhang the poor construction worker brought in by the chinese state-run corporations taking african women.
>Africa will be chinese in a century or so. Say goodby to the black race.
This doesnt seem like a bad idea
Congratz to you (chinamen) i guess

local girls are best

Local girls are trash
They are even sucking whitey dry of his free time for their own social gain

Would you want to marry this?
twitter.com/Xiaxue?s=09

looks good, but personality is what matters if marriage is to be considered

>china breeding blasian qts
wtf i love china now

>verified account

she could b a cryptojewess

>have retarded desire to only have guy kids
>1 child policy
lel

Get with the times, OP.

qz.com/848715/its-a-myth-that-china-has-30-million-missing-girls-because-of-the-one-child-policy-a-new-study-says/

>Kennedy said that many of these girls were not registered at birth, but would later show up in statistics at junior high and marriage age. Over 25 years, as many as 25 million women who are present in later statistics did not “exist” at birth, the researchers said.

So instead of 60 million missing girls, you have 45 million missing girls? I'm sure that's going to make a lot of difference once the beta uprising happens.

no it's because women tend to move here because of jobs

Atleast china woman largelymarry china men. Sweden has similar imbalance and most of the ones not finding wives are the swedes

This

Why do we get the best Arab women?

youtu.be/HUKbCKafAUA

Because despite China being a poor country there are millions of men with money in such a large population.

Chinese men are fucking hideous and beta so money is a requirement.

>American mathematicians

No numb nuts. It means as the children age into school more are being counted then officially at birth. it means there is only a significant imbalance on paper but in actuality it's not that bad. The balance is already correcting itself when the policy was officially removed in 2015

>Sweden

If you have been there yourself, you would notice that it's mostly a meme. Here it seems that most Germans are normies, having girlfriends, partying everyday and drinking beer where they can.

t. stranded czech

>Sweden has similar imbalance
Source for this? China's One-Child Policy was state-enforced, Sweden's wasn't.

Why would people who failed to register their children's births fail to report millions more girls than boys?

And if this was all to avoid the 1CP, why would they register the girls for school if the government was serious about enforcing the 1CP in the first place?

White girl and her Asian boyfriend

Alright, show me a chart that displays the Chinese female numbers increasing in the teen years

>125:100
1. Wrong. It's 112:110. Normal human population is 106:100.
2. Multiple studies have shown that because of the one child policy, many Chinese who want sons don't report their daughters. That is why in 1990 there are 10 million 1 year olds, in 2000 there are 11 million 10 year olds, and in 2010 there are 13 million 20 year olds.

The same birth cohort of females expands by millions in each census.
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/12/01/asia/china-missing-girls/index.html
>Researchers say millions of "missing girls" were registered later in life.

Picture related

The one child policy began in 1980. Everything to the right of 10 on that chart would be from cohorts born before the one child policy.

Among 16-17 year olds the gender ratio is fucked. And it's because of the "afghan children" who came here 1-2 years ago. Think we had 30 000 of them, all claiming to be 17 to get asylum despite being 35 IRL.

Because if you are a starving chink farmer and you have a daughter firstborn, you are fucked. So you don't report her and fuck till you get a son who doesn't require a dowry.
If you had 2+ kids in China during the policy, it wasn't illegal. But if you reported them and wanted household registration (houko), you had to pay a lot of money.

It always amazes me how people trust Chinese statistics if they are bad, but mistrust Chinese statistics if they are good.

>Asian boyfriend
>posts pacific islander
what did he mean by this?

Can you not take a moment to read the chart before shitposting?

It clearly states on the X axis, "Age cohor born in 1990".

What he fuck man, the article that op linked it says right there. They compared birth rates in a specific year, then they looked at data 20 years later and count 4 extra million people unaccounted for at birth, there were 1 million more women then men in that year. Now extrapolate this over 35 years and you can see that there are possibly a lot of undocumented female births.

And what he said was correct you dumb burger

No it is not you stupid fucking spic. The only thing the X axis represents is the single 1990 birth cohort. Nothing more and nothing less.

Read the chart again.

male peasant farmers in rural China might have trouble buying a foreign bride. factory workers could just forgo on upgrading their smartphone to the latest model a few times and have enough to buy a foreign bride.

Ironically, the male surplus is concentrated in rural areas. coastal factory operators prefer female workers and farming families tend to leave their plots to sons/nephews instead of daughters/nieces.

When are Chinese girls registered? It still shows an imbalance from 10 to 15 years old

a lot of those "Chinese women" registering at age 20 were probably imported from Vietnam, etc. China has been exporting their gender imbalance for a few decades now.

we have 124 males per female in my age group (18-24)

thanks sweden, now i will never have gf.

this data shows that the male population is decreasing.

many young men leave china.

I could be your gf :3

I'm 26 and I have a GF in that agespan.

Sorry for stealing from your group mate but pussy is nice

The UN researchers chart explainsTo attend public middle school, a kid has to be registered. Many register the girls at that time because the police don't care about 5-10 year olds.

Then to marry legally, you need to be registered. The Chinese girls who aren't educated or who are taught at home then register around 16-20.

Let's not forget that the data measured here is from 1990-2010. There were censuses in 1990, 2000, and 2010. But China was a lot poorer and mostly rural in these years. Many Chinese rural women barely can read or write and are treated a bit like cattle. Similar to India and Pakistan and Vietnam (any developing country).

Whats wrong with her? I just read anti sjw isnt that good?

Actually it does not. 300,000 Chinese leave each year out of a population of 1.4 billion. That doesn't include the immigrants to China and the fact most who leave aren't fucking 15 or 20.

Jesus christ you anons are seriously illiterate when it comes to basic math and ratios.

Yeah all those 10 year old Vietnamese brides. Hmmmm yum

China imports some females from ASEAN, but on the whole they are quite minor and wouldn't really affect the stats from 0-20 years old.

To import a bride requires a lot of money. Something teenagers don't have

You didn't look at her posts, did you?

Nope

I dont really understand twitter

You didn't look at her posts, did you?

Look at her posts. She is promuslim immigration, believes in Chinese privilege, etc

She put "anti SJWs you either hate me or love me" not that she is antiSJW

no you wouldnt even if you are (male)

typical for failed normies to go for young girls

i hate china

i want china to fall

Hold on a second. I might be wrong. Her twitter is a fucking mess. I am not looking through it anymore.

Ah, I wasn't even thinking of that.
That's fucked, but it's not a "the women don't exist" situation, it's a "the women are back where these asylum seekers came from" situation.
In China, it's (supposedly) a situation where the women who would match these men don't exist at all, not that they're far from the men.

She's an idiot

Do you know her?