>>77710399

You can't fix someone who shits their pants that horribly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OfMFqdf49fU
thejidf.org/),
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

.38 cent cure

those pants are dope

Just confine him to Canada where he becomes indistinguishable from the rest of the Canadians.

by hanging him on a fucking tree.

Just send him back and send his niggers with him.

Entitlements were a mistake

Right Wing Death Squads

Fuck posted in the wrong thread

sex change
no more problems
'her' acting that way would be normal for a siily and spoiled 'girl'

Change his diaper

he likes trump so he is perfect

Top kek

How is this bitch allowed?

youtu.be/OfMFqdf49fU

With a baseball bat.

jesus christ mate I crossdress and paint my nails and I look less gay than him

>when you shit your pants so often that you have a built-in loo in all your pairs

I mean I would end this world before you fucking americunts bring your entire degeneracy to India.I know you are progressing very much by engulfing whole world in western shit but I will live another 50 year so yeah before it you will see the end of all.

He need sum milk!

It looks like he's got a quarter pound of shit weighing his trousers down.

It's like he has been wearing the same diaper for a week.

Potential soon-to-be anti-Semitic thread reported.

As a proud member of Anonymous working with other members in Anonymous and the JIDF with #OPIsraeliShield #OPNeverAgain, I report all threads that depict anti-Semitism / and or otherwise anti-Semitic content.

These threads and its content can be but are are not limited to: 'Red Pills, >just a coincidence, >JIDF detected, >Good Goy, Holocuast denial', and this also includes such threads about 'Hollywood, Wall Street, George Soros, Cultural Marxism, Owning All Media, Communism' as these can often be places where such violations are performed with anti-Semitic pictures.

We must also mention that threads/images that are anti-Semitic that are drawn, sketched, animated, or crafted, are just as bad as the real thing and is also in violation of rules of not just Sup Forums but the Anti Defimation League (ADL), and the Jewish Internet Defence Force (JIDF, thejidf.org/), and the laws of the European Union (EU).

We in Legion thank the Janitors & Moderators of Sup Forums who listen to our reports and work with us along with the interception and help from the ADL, JIDF, American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), EU, and Google & Microsoft in working together to help stop anti-Semitism.

Remember, we must protect G-d's Chosen People as they are our Greatest Ally!

Never stop fighting the vile scum of this Earth such as Neo-Nazis, Anti-Semites, and White Supremacists!

I might be Heaven, but I'm bringing you Hell

With a .45 injection to the right temple.

Underrated

Take his money away

Let him see how many friends stick by him when he doesn't have any cash