When has he ever said anything racist or sexist? I don't get it

When has he ever said anything racist or sexist? I don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

fusiondotnet.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/amr410142010eng.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=tuWG9AWagF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Since birth.

Wanting to preserve your culture, heritage and borders is racist if you're white.

Trump's "Stop all muslim immigration from countries associated with terrorism until we can vet these people properly"
Equals libtard's "I hate all people who are muslim."

Trump's "We will build a wall to stop illegal immigration, and I will send back those here illegally"
Equals libtard's "I hate all Mexicans."

Don't you understand American libtard english?

>When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best..They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

–Donald Trump, June 16, 2015

>You know, it doesn't really matter what [they] write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass.

—Donald Trump, Esquire magazine, 1991

I don't agree with his opinions about immigration so he is racist.

It's the fucking media. I hate to sound cliche but holy fuck they have managed to create a monster out of a molehill.

They take
>"So if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them," Trump said at his rally in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
>"I will pay for the legal fees. I promise," he added. "They won’t be so much because the courts agree with us too."

and CNN runs it as
>At a rally in February, Trump told his supporters about protesters: "Knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. OK? Just knock the hell -- I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise."

So what does somebody reading this who lacks the ability to look any farther than the narrative their being fed?

>Donald Trump will pay your legal fees if you want to beat up protesters!

My favorite part is how easy it is to spot someone who's barely informed based on which arguments they use.

>4 bankruptcies!
But they never know how many businesses he's involved in or the given track record for a man of that history.
>Racist!
Illegals and Muslims aren't a race, so how is he racist?
>Drumpf!
Whelp

He's a FUCKING WHITE MALE don't you get it? He's supports the kkk and wants to take America back to the 50's,. Or should i say1939 amirite goys???

He's sexist because his mean comments directed specifically toward Rosie O'Donnell means he hates all women.

So much strawman in this thread.

He never has

jesus christ I hope he shatters the straw man in the next 5 months. he has to know the problem. I'm thinking he'll rip Hillary apart on the debate stage and clear up his image.

just put that bitch in prison already. the only reason Bernie's still in is because he's holding out for an indictment like the rest of the country. except for the niggers and lib autists of course.

He said the only reason a woman could be mad at him or not like him is because she was on her period

>It's the fucking media. I hate to sound cliche but holy fuck they have managed to create a monster out of a molehill.

Thats true though. Money = Power and he has a lot of power. Regardless of what the woman thinks of him, his money is the winning bid to her body. Or are we going to go against biology of finding the most suitable man?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? IS THAT A JOKE???

That's not biological you stupid faggot

Their rapists*

Being pro-life is pretty sexist, but it goes under the umbrella of disrespect for human life in general. It's a catch 22, but the only reasons to be "for" the baby is to be against the mother.

Actually it is. Women are naturally drawn to powerful and successful men.

Could you just elaborate on these two points? To me I see he first as true and not racist, and the second is also true, they really do hire based on looks.

>They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.
Change They're to Their and how do you feel about that statement now?

>Being pro-life is pretty sexist, but it goes under the umbrella of disrespect for human life in general. It's a catch 22, but the only reasons to be "for" the baby is to be against the mother.
Explain the entirety of this and how you arrived at this conclusion.
As a libertarian I am pro-life because I don't believe it's the mothers choice to take the baby's life just as its not Tyrone's choice to take mine. The only cases I would allow for abortion are rape, incest, or life of the mother.

He's a fucking white male and has roots from Germany.
He's pretty much a fucking Nazi bigot.

I think anyone who takes the pro-life stance is a hypocrite (or a luddite moron who wants rotting corpses littering the streets) if they are not also in favor of shifting a sizable portion of the government's (so I guess we're talking about the latter here) income toward foster programs for kids who will never e adopted.

You can't just force people to have children with no means to take care of them. Or else the state has to make up for it, and no one wants that. Plain and simple, we don't live like animals and we try to stop homelessness and infanticide whenever we can.

The meaning is the same desu.

>They are rapists
>the people they are sending are rapists

>their rapists
>they are sending their rapists

Neither statement is racist.

"gas the spics, race war now" - Donald J Trump.

>They're rapists
>They are rapists
>All of them are rapists

>Their rapists
>Their people who rape
>The people who commit rape are rapists
>Some of them are good people (not all of them are rapists(a direct contradiction to 'they're rapists'))

Nobody has mentioned the actual rape stats yet:

fusiondotnet.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/amr410142010eng.pdf

Really? So menstruation somehow blocks that biological impulse?

>Being pro-life is pretty sexist

>You know, I just love women! They are great! That's why we need more of them! Beautiful tall women... let me tell you I employ many women and all of them are great, and they will tell you what a great president I will be. Without women we would not have this beautiful country!
So how can I be pro choice if it would mean less of these beautiful women? We need these women to make America great again!

You can spin this either way.

It's a follow up sentence to 'the people they are sending are not the best people'.
Its obvious that 'they are rapists' only applies to the bad people they are sending, not Mexicans or the people they are sending as whole.

Bullshit.
30 years in the public eye and never once was he accused of racism until he decided to run against the Democrats.
It's bullshit and you know it.

This sadly.

/thread

I wonder if Trump had started to run Bernies or Hillarys platform what the reactions would have been..

Can that knee jerk reaction be reversed before November?

People would still think he is a conman

The media would still have been biased against him, because their plan all along was that Hillary would win this election.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE

>Illegals and Muslims aren't a race, so how is he racist?
wow seriously. Like wow. He just doesn't like brown people like wow i can't believe you just said that.

>that fucking gif

brilliant

But why?

Probably but what would the narrative be?

He's an outsider, he's not a politician, he has no foreign policy experience, he has declared bankruptcy multiple times, he's a bigot, he's sexist, he's racist, hispanics hate him, blacks hate him, women hate him, and he's literally Hitler.

He never said anything racist or sexist. Zionist control media is bullshitting you.

Holy shit, you're the only person besides myself that I've ever seen point this out. Every time I've heard people quote him they use "they're" and not "their" . "They're" stands to imply that the immigrants are all rapists. "Their" just means that mexico sends over rapists. It doesn't mean to say that all of the illegals are rapists.

(((David Rhodes)))
(((Ben Rhodes)))
(((Ben Sherwood)))
(((Liz Sherwood)))
Virginia Moseley
(((Tom Nides)))

who is being forced to have children?

>4 bankruptcies
>pertaining only to 2 companies
>pertaining only to Atlantic City
>when the economy was crashing
>0 personal bankruptcies
>they're all chapter 11 which is just debt restructuring
>Bill Gates had to file for chapter 11 with LLC energy
>pundits actually praised Trump at the time for pulling out unscathed

>memeing faggots pick a small handful of Trump's business "failures"
>it's almost always just three or four examples and they almost always just involve branding
>meme steaks, meme vodka, meme magazine, etc
>they fail to realize that 4-6 failures out of 515 businesses is still a 99% success ratio in a time where 80% of start ups fail

memes

Trump steaks, Trump airlines, Trump vodka. Those are three businesses that went under, he lost money

Such is business.

Alternative is a corrupt slut fuckwomble. Have fun america you're fucked.

It doesn't help that Trump is a Clinton plant

Another stupid fucking argument they try to make

>He's not self funding his campaign, he's only loaning it money!
>He doesn't want to show his tax returns because he's so broke he files for a $300 tax rebate!

can someone make one of these but about people complaining that ISIS isn't "real Islam" please?

*licensing agreements

he insulted rosie o donnel for being a fat ugly pig which she is
that is an attack on all women
but making fun of trump's hair? LOL that's funny and not an attack on all men

Most underrated gif I've ever seen on all of Sup Forums.

holy shit nice

never

It's only the media using "RACIST" and "SEXIST" to drag away minority and women votes

Of all the white people who have committed a violent crime in America, it would be fair to say that they're rapists. That doesn't equate to calling all white people rapists. Same difference here.

He bought the airline changed the name and lost money.

here youtube.com/watch?v=tuWG9AWagF0

I had to screencap this.