/hoc/ Octo edition

The next octo get is upon us. It could possibly happen during the lifespan of this thread considering how slow /hoc/ is right now so I'm counting on all of you to get your scri- your skills ready.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TBeZWZGxlpU
youtube.com/watch?v=qjQ3QOqHZgs
espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/20370108/nhl-vegas-golden-knights-staking-their-claim-fans-idaho-montana
youtube.com/watch?v=A-pAfPKo9JA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

patiently waiting

where my flyersbros at

>cryers
This shit never gets old. Also friendly reminder that the first thing that the first suggestion that comes up when you look up ''Flyers fans'' on Youtube is ''Flyers fans throw bracelets''

Forgot link: youtube.com/watch?v=TBeZWZGxlpU

lolk

Laughing SO HARD at Ted from Akron

remember when the jykkets were a "second round lock?"

youtube.com/watch?v=qjQ3QOqHZgs

>yet another day of off-season /hoc/

Don't worry lad. The octo get will make it all worth it in the end.

>instagram
>matt.dumba You should worry bout yourself, I've been working on myself, I've been balling like I'm Curry, need a jersey for myself

fucking flips
What is this exercise even called? I feel sorry for Brodin right now.

why dont hockey teams have their own flag?

Better question is why doesn't Sup Forums let us show the logo of the team we cheer for when we post, kinda like Reddit already does?

this fuggin doggo lmao

Reminder that TSN's Craig Burton compared Tavares going to the Laffs as Hossa ring chasing and Durant going to the GSW.

>toronto sports network

because reddit is better

>as Hossa ring chasing
Don't you have to go to a contender to be labelled a ring chaser?

BUT MATTHEWS MADE THE LEAFS INTO A CONTENDER ALREADY WOW

SO AM I
STILL WAITING
FOR THIS WORLD
TO STOP HATING

HE HAS NO STYLE
HE HAS NO GRACE
THIS KONG
HAS A FUNNY FACE

>tfw

REEEE FUCK OFF FOLEY NOBODY WANTS TO SUPPORT YOUR STUPID MEME TEAM
espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/20370108/nhl-vegas-golden-knights-staking-their-claim-fans-idaho-montana

Post underrated prospects

Good mornings regards morning Finn

>Show some class; this is Philly!

>class
>Philly

>marner got a big tattoo on his arm
what the fuck why. ruined

Isl/a/nders!

He was jealous of Auston's

hi binlan

Don't reply to me with that face attached again

Don't talk to the kiwi like that

no

Are you the kiwi that likes the plebbithawks or is that ironic posting

The BASEDhawks

For me, it's the Islanders

>tfw no hokkei

perd animu desu

:(

Fluke team

>tfw almost two more months

I recognize that animu girl

fluke country

rip based super perds

>A vampire by nature, she requires blood to sustain her biological well-being. Unlike common depiction of Vampires however, she is very active, cheerful, full-spirited, and is more than capable of eating garlic.

She also refrains from biting others' necks and takes sustenance from government issued blood-pack/ alternatives such as tomato juice.

Being a demi-human living with a normal human sister as well as human dominant society, she keeps a highly optimistic outlook of the future and a somewhat aloof image, often helping other demi-humans in gaining more confident perspective of themselves in dire times.

Ironically, she doesn't like bright lights all too much despite her name literally translating to Light.

Quirky, cute, confident, kind, and caring, she can quickly become the center of attention but nevertheless puts others' well-being first in her own ways.

Reminder that your team does not have an ELITE fanbase unless both of the following are true:

A. No tripcunts
B. No anime posters

Well /hoc/ are you ELITE?

He isn't underrated.

He's probably a good defencive d-man

>ELITE meme
>wanting a sperg fanbase

>Kippers is kill
>No animeposters
Good desu

Kiwiland is rightful Finnish clay. I can talk to him however I wish, for he is my property.

>anime posters
>not sperges

kippers is like a rash, it always comes back

>oilers
Yes.

Imagine a smugpulju.png attached to this post

>most triphomos out of any fanbase
>good
Kys4real

oilers are indeed known for other things

Who /basedsparkledogs/ here?

ice hockey

Redditmonton Pantsoilers

Super Nintendo Entertainment System here. We have one tripfag who barely even posts. Are we elite?

>20th of August
>0 new memes produced
>most threads have Sup Forums discussion taking up 100+ posts
So /hoc/ would rather have tripfags and pol than some poneyfucking memelord during the offseason?
Sad!

t. Carter in Coon Rapids

Oh my, I am up early after getting completely Tootoo'd last night. Made some eggs and coffee now I feel a massive Crosby coming on. I only hope there are no albertan aftershocks where I spray what appears to be oil out of my ass however I fear it is inevitable.

I understand completely

Fuck outta here.

>complains about no memes
>produces none

Yes.

I do not have the photoshop/gimp skills to do it but I feel like this sign needs a
>rags

How many years of tanking for #1 draft picks do we need until the kings are good again

I'll make this into >rags if you pay me a dollar.

I've contributed enough free memes to this general

Do you guys remember that one time McCuckold tried starting a fight with some healthy scratch tier player on the Flyers?
Only McCuckold wouldn't actually fight him.. Instead he tried calling out the healthy scratch trying to have him fight one of the Oiler goons to defend McCuckolds honor or some shit
And this is like 8 months after McCuckold lost an edge and careened into the boards breaking a memebone

Literally lost any respect or fandom I had for the kid that day
What a bizzitch

Gettin' real sick of your shit, /hoc/

Ill Butcher going to the pongs

With all the rain I bet the rivers around you are flowing pretty well. No better time to drive your shitty truck into one.

Back when the Avs had game threads there were a few anime faggots
Germanbro was based though and made up for them

What rain?
Bone dry in da north

Post >your four man core

Not a Predditor but here

the bruins are back baby!

I remember that.

charlie fucking mcavoy

that is the body and sitting style of an alpha male.

This one?

Good times. He could have fought McDavid himself or even Draisaitl when he challenged him but instead pussed out until Maroon had to jump him.

Or the time Kassian charged and went high on a guy whose teeth were glued into his mouth.

youtube.com/watch?v=A-pAfPKo9JA

Just wear a cageif you dont want your teeth all fucked up.

This is gonna be like those fags who did not want to wear a helmet

Solid hit, doesn't leave his feet and principle point of contact isn't his head
Good bait