Do you know why no one trigger Italian people?

Do you know why no one trigger Italian people?
Italian people don't care about Italy itself but their own city.so if you wanna trigger them you should insult their hometown.
Ok?

I think it's rude when someone posts a rude comment and no one acknowledge his efforts and gives him at least one (you) for his trouble.

Good thing i disabled the extra flags. Damn nippon, you sly foxy.

>city

neighborhood*

fuck everything

Nah. Brb waging war against those fags at the ground floor.

not true, the only thing that works is insulting their mama

>ha la mamma puttana

In my grandparents hometown in Calabria they have unique dialect for the 2,000 people who lived there. Alot of the Old World is like (or was) like that, not just Italy.

>unique dialect

it's a variation of calabrian, not a unique dialect

>it's a variation of calabrian, not a unique dialect
That's what I meant. Point is though, It's at least recognizable to the town.

SO... triggering Italians requires in depth personal knowledge of ultra local customs and traditions and knowledge of obscure regional dialects?

no, just say you don't like their local pizza

Do sicilians hate non-sicilians?
Do non-sicilians hate sicilians?

basically no one (almost) give a shit, if someone is up for some bants he replies

zitto

First of all no one wanna trigger Italian.

hey Japan what do you think of girls with tattoos? is it okay if they are gaijin?

We don't care if foreigners have tatto.
But if Japanese girls have tattoo, we think they are sluts.

wew

>Girls with tattoos

how to get virgin gyaru gf?

>pointy elbows

Having blue eyes and pale skin

every small italian town has its own words and its own dishes

There's a flaw in your reasonning, though: if I insult an Italian, let's say, from Milan, all the non-Milanese Italians will agree with me and start insulting him too.

we all hate each other, hate is the only thing keeping italy together. i don't know how we avoided balkanization up until now.

>insulting Milan

giargianas OUT

PISA MERDA

What about Padanians?

zitto

so sadly no italians

You can always try posting bad copies of their food.

Gorzia should be Slovenian

my ex gi ef is going to stay 6 months in Japan and she has tattoos on her arms, she was wondering if she had to cover them up at uni, I told her probably yes but she can still go around town with short sleeves as she is a foreigner, I pulled all of this completely out of my arse btw but I'm just checking if it's correct.

nah, that's not true, I remember Japanese dislike Maori rugby players' tattoos and ask them to hide them

Moving to Turin what do I expect?

rain

I don't hate sicilians, never did, but i know it's because i haven't interacted with them enough.

pretentiousness and cultural enrichment

sicilians are alright, and so are campanians from outside of naples, calabrians are tribesmen though, and pugliesi are smug as shit for some reason.

Basically foreigners who have tatto are not problem.
But in university your ex gf will be standing out probably.

If she wants boyfriend, I can be her boyfriend.

she is 175cm tall with blue eyes and huge tits, she also has a pac man tattooed somewhere very hidden, are you ready for it mr. Nip man?

Meh too much effort just to trigger these unlikeable autists.
I'll just keep bashing their shitty brown country.

I already ready 16cm hardest penis for her.

forded over 1000 times

Or just say cabonara with cream is better

I remember i used to love mayonnaise on spaghetti when i was a child, whenever i put some my parents would go "the hell, are you a german/swiss or what?" Good times

I love wearing socks with my slippers and I always get called "the German" by my flatmates and parents

Just b urself, Hans.

sometimes I just want to gas me some jews nothing much.