Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=59GM_xjPhco&ab_channel=GalinhaPintadinha
youtube.com/watch?v=0JkSpPZJDkE&ab_channel=GalinhaPintadinha
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

holy shit lmao

COME TO BRAZIL!!!

let's watch galinha together

youtube.com/watch?v=59GM_xjPhco&ab_channel=GalinhaPintadinha
It's like a punk rock tune with the teeth removed. Dead Kennedys could have written this progression, a lot of the arrangement and the lead melody.

Holy shit, this is unironically good

> not listening to Galinha Pintadinha early demos

>being unaware of this zeitgeist defining music
youtube.com/watch?v=0JkSpPZJDkE&ab_channel=GalinhaPintadinha

unironically isn't that bad desu. thought this was gonna be on the same level as those finger family videos.

Pintinho Amarelinho is a classic.

>soon we will follow and choose to bow before our brazilian overlords or die

I can't wait for Rihanna to stop being a thing

excuse me

there are worse pop stars out there

I guarantee it won't make your life any better. There's literally hundreds of artists coming down the pipe who'll be doing the exact same thing she is if the industry decides they're good looking enough. This will be the case until you expire. It's best to just accept it.

best pop record ever made. discuss

i don't care if it makes my life better or not, what's important is that it makes her life worse

Holy shit

I mean...she's just gonna be retired and disgustingly wealthy. Like, she doesn't give a shit whether she's culturally relevant or not.

Why the hate for her as a person? I get maybe hating what she represents, but I feel like as an individual she hasn't done anything particularly heinous.

These guys basically took a couple children songs and animated them, then started to compose their own etc. They have a funny story. The first video was for a project on school or whatever, and instead of putting it on a flashdrive the man put it on YouTube. A couple months later he had thousands of views and saw an opportunity to make some money. They are huge now, as you can see.

i hate everyone successful

The frog doesn't wash his feet.
He doesn't because he doesn't want to.
He lives on the lagoon and doesn't wash his feet because he doesn't want to. That stinks!
Def the best lyrics ever written.

God damn I really want to hear Jello sing this now

It will make my life marginally better because I won't have to hear about how much Rihanna "slays" and was wearing "SUCH a look". It more has to do with her utter lack of talent and the cult of personality around her. At least Beyonce can hold a tune, even though her fans are worse. She's an figure of feminism, and I won't get into whether I care about feminism or not, but she's a figure of that while doing absolutely nothing to warrant it. It's this weird uncanny valley of pop product and figure for "black empowerment" and "feminism" and it kind of bugs me people can't see through that. And again, at least Beyonce can sing and has a good record here there. Rihanna's pop music is more the variety of hitting you over the head til you submit type of catchiness. Just god awful.

It isn't

UMA