How the fuck do you die at 60?

Mark Hamil is 65, Harrison Ford is even older at 74.

Women live longer than man on average?

What the fuck is going on here? Was she that fat? How did she die a decade and a half earlier at the very least than Harrison Ford. Ford and Hamill will probably outlive her by 2 decades.

Doing coke every day for 40 years

Heavy drug use

COCAINE
O
C
A
I
N
E

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

>Doing coke
this myth again, i swear..

The coke dumbass

her body was essentially 90 from all of the abuse, its not a conspiracy

>How the fuck do you die at 60?
Do cocaine for 20 years straight, replace that with food for another 10 years. It was pretty obvious she wasn't healthy mentally or physically anymore thanks to drugs.

>dude coke is good for you lmao

>mfw been doing coke for the past 8 years
>heart is racing almost constantly, even when i'm not using
>see carrie died

uh g-guys...

Probably did a shitload of coke and other drugs to celebrate Rouge One and had a heart attack from it.

Either that or Disney did her in to replace her with CGI and she was trying to warn us in her ransom note tweets, though her emoji cipher to bypass Disney's filters only made her look insane.

F

RIP cokehead user

can I have your playstation

>how do you die at 3?

Japan has it worse.

The power of 2 nukes.

Hell yeah man.

Coke does your body real good, keeps you in good shape

She read all the posts here about Star Wars and couldn't take it anymore.

Slow it down with a combination of opiods and alcohol otherwise it will go too fast and you'll be like her.

Probably the bipolar medication she was on - some of the heavier stuff can affect the heart, and if her heart had already been weakened by coke, that and being overweight on an airplane at 60 could be enough.

Shouldn't have done that.

She already admitted her percocet addiction gave her an enlarged heart, like 20 years ago