When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name...

When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc bought a hot dinner.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2EFf2Hvxwjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based LeBlanc

huh, TIL

Meal

Nice and hot.

>missing TIL

one job OP. one fucking job.

And he's been a has-been ever since

Do they get paid as soon as they get the part?

I would imagine he saved all his money.

Based!

This is a weird as fuck meme in how often it's fucked up. I appreciate this.

I would have bought few bottles of cheap vodka, a few pizzas, and some hookers, considering Courtney Cox was able to afford a fucking car.

Some say he bought a humble pie

even his hair is JUST

Is he still on that bong racing show?

Me? I'd buy crab legs.

>eats hot dinners
>hasbeen

???

TIL: When Matt Leblanc auditioned for the role of Joey on Friends, he was living in an abandoned warehouse on a homespun nest of discarded wendys napkins, dead grass and greasy rags. When the cast got their first paychecks, Courtney Cox bought a car, Matt incorporated the dollars into his bedding.

TIL that New York firefighter Steve Buscemi took time out of fighting fires 9/11 to act in a few flicks

Born alpha

youtu.be/2EFf2Hvxwjo

TIL: When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role as Joey on Friends he lived in the attic of an LA home, nourishing himself by pilfering the pantry of the unsuspecting family below. When the cast got their paychecks the first thing Courtney Cox bought was a car, Matt bought a ski mask and a gun. His current whereabouts are unknown.

Shit attempt kid. F-

When Silvester Stallone auditioned for Rocky he was so poor that he had to eat his dog.
After he got his first paycheck he bought the exact same dog - and ate it again, because it was so delicious.

What the fuck does that have to do with being a has been

TIL: When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey on Friends, he lived in an abandoned mineshaft in the middle of a forest. When the cast got their paychecks, Courney Cox bought a car, Matt bought a helmet with a candle on it.

helmet costs more than $11 you idiot

TIL: When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role as Joey on friends, he slept in a public bathroom, stealing toiletpaper and selling it to poopers while their pants were down. When the cast got their paychecks the first thing Courtney Cox bought was a car, Matt bought flushable wipes.

When Courteney Cox auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" she only had $11 dollars to her name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Matt LeBlanc bought was a car. Courteney Cox bought a hot dinner.

I'm genuinely creeped out by post-OP-courtney

>man ages
>"LE JUST MEME"

Hair loss is linked with high test btw

Hola el redditori

>he only had $11 dollars to his name.
What an idiot, the fuck did he do his whole life prior to this? Buy drugs all the time or what?

I saw Matt LeBlanc at a soup kitchen in New York City in 1994. We walked in at the same time, but I didn’t want it to appear I was cutting him in line.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “hot? hot? hot?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and went to the back of the line and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to receive my meal up front I saw him trying to give the volunteers like eleven crumpled up dollar bills.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you don't need to pay for it.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually put the money back in his pocket.
When she started ladeling soup into a bowl for him, he stopped her and told her to do it using a table spoon “to prevent any thermodynamic heat lossage,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she filled the bowl using the spoon and started to wish him a good day, he kept interrupting her by his stomach growling really loudly.

Shut up you retard

High test is linked with small balls, impotence, low IQ and autism

Found the balding 20yo lol

he's the only one from the main 6 aside from Jennifer Aniston that still has a career.

Is he the one that lost all his money to Bernie Madeoff? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Great Assman

WHAT THE FUCK IS TIL STOP SAYING PLS

I don't think that's true.

>low iq
>too stupid to think

Not surprised

>kik