What age did you grow out of Death Grips?

What age did you grow out of Death Grips?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0KqJAnW5hDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

N/A

Because you never listened in the first place? That makes sense.

Spot on

12 or 13

xDDDDD

What is the point of this post?

> :3

What age did you grow out of anime?

>implying

Is watching anime more embarrassing than listening to Death Grips?

I think they're equally embarassing

No, because people who watch anime do it because they actually like it. Death Grips "fans" are just ironic memers who pretend to enjoy shitty music.

On Sup Forums, no. Irl, depends on what you watch.

Yes. At least Death Grips is entertaining.

Yeah memes are funny aren't they? #NOIDED lmao xD

dude kawaiii desu AAHAHAHAH!

People don't actually like Death Grips do they? It's like Kanye where they pretend to like his "music" out of irony, right?

DG is just a meme people got tricked into taking seriously, like MLP.

I stopped after the money store.

Not at all. You could say the samething about anything anybody likes.

No, DG is a joke that was spread throughout the internet that people who wanted to fit in and be cool started to take seriously because they saw others doing it but didn't realize those people were only being ironic. Same with Lil B.

If isn't clear enough watch this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0KqJAnW5hDA

12 o'clock

Never.

I FUCK the music. I make it CUM.
I AM THE BEAST I WORSHIP.

>more memes
Shocker

i don’t think i ever listened to a single death grips track. the moment i saw the photo of that nigger screaming it instantly turned me off and i realized it was yet another edgy music for teenage virginwalkers

STOP

hey guys what's your favorite death grips album

mines the money store

I can't stand their screaming harsh nu-metal shit anymore but some of their more subdued tracks are still in rotation

I really like "artificial death in the west", for example

NLDW

>comparing death grips to nu-metal

it's a very appropriate comparison

kind of this, but the only reason i didn't bother was because i was a teenager when numetal was a thing, and to me this had all the same attributes and aesthetics. i politely said no thank you and left it to the children struggling with their individuality and social issues.

>being this butthurt at being called a fan of something you don't want to be associated with

Niggas on the Moon

>numetal is shitty metal with rapping
>death grips is shitty edm/punk with rapping

death grips are online

>Oh you listen to the fall and tom waits? Youre so mature and sophisticated, user.

Watching Sup Forums scramble like you didn't all love Death Grips last year is great

>I don;t personally enjoy/have never listened to this, therefore it must be 100% un-enjoyable for everybody and anyone who says otherwise is faking

Wow thank you Sup Forums for this very intelligent and thought provoking discussion

Liking something because the hivemind likes it is not actually liking it.