For now they're bare and full of air,
Dead flies and bits of fluff,
So teach us things worth knowing,
Bring back what we've forgot,
Just do your best, we'll do the rest,
And learn until our brains all rot

Harry Potter had gay characters before it was normie

someone post the pasta

let's all agree that this was the comfiest scene out of all movies?

Here lad

Harry's big enormous purple NIPPLES

thanks, lassie

i want to masturbate in that bath

What if Moaning Myrtle came up next to you?

Do the mods that banned you on /lit/ know you're spamming here now?

ill suck her ghost nipples

Who the fuck still cares about Harry Pleber?
kys senpai

Ron ejaculated

A reddit approved general for reddit material? Sounds about right for one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Great lumps of POO
youtube.com/watch?v=7xkX5sEs37U

The same upvote tumblr approved pleb """"""geeks""""""" princesses that still care about star wars and lord of the ring

He had a wife and kid. Where does this Lupin/Sirius meme come from?

Hey guys, I can use this general too, r-right?

we dont need a general for kino

>this pathetic faggot trying to fight 'reddit'

such a fucking autist who doesnt understand what a cross section is

leave you literal autistic cuck

why was your movie so bland

gtfo ur shit mate

Tumblr.

Honestly, I actually liked that he portrayed him as a genuine 'sperger, not just the lolsoquirky doctor who/Hooch Pandersnatch shit that tumblr eats up.

fantastic beasts 2 in 2018

Wtf were they thinking? Everyone knows the kino way of doing it is 18 months of shooting and then trilogy over 3 years

no

>He thinks lotr is kino
Potter 1 2 were back to back 3 4 back to back and 6 7 8 back to back to back and all more kino

no

>ywn be a Ravenclaw that comforts the Grey Lady and bonds with her despite Riddle's manipulations making her even more distrustful
It's not fair.

R-R-REVEALIO!

I'm an assburger and it's sad just how much I identify with him. The part where he screeches "MUH ANIMALS" over and over really hit home.

>autist replying in every single thread
Such a plebber, kill yourself already.

Harry Potter is for retarded nigglet white trash motherfucking jew slave bitches.

It's just fucking retarded. Fuck you deluded retards. BECOME LITERATE.

This artwork reminds me of His Dark Materials

>JDM will never have a proper adaptation

How did Ron not end up with Fleur Delacour?

Its pretty obvious she liked him after he swam back with her sister.

Do the books actually tell us how he got cucked by his own older brother as well?

Why am I so attracted to damaged girls, bros? I just want to hold and protect them ;__;

HDM*

I've dated a damaged girl. It's ok to fantasise but it's not fucking worth it in real life, man.

>ywn swear to her that you'll find a way to give her a physical form after she begins to sob, devastated by her inability to touch you and feel your warmth

she's like 10 years older than him

I know, I know.

So? She was part magical divine creature so age for her probably didnt really matter.

Like Aragorn and Arwen

>divine creature
>divine

Well magical or whatever a veela is

Does a more kino series exist?

who /comfy/ here? I'm gonna have my nice Christmas dinner leftovers and enjoy the intoxicating cosiness of the early 2000's Harry Potter. The second one in particular.

The first Harry Potter book released when I was 6 years old and was just starting school, the last one in my final year of highschool. I remember going on a school trip to the movies to watch Chamber of Secrets and how unbelievably excited I was. I remember whenever a new one released there would be people reading them all over school. These books were literally and figuratively made for people my age.

I honestly don't think I will ever feel as connected to a series of books and films as this ever again. There are flaws, the stories have parts that don't make sense, there is better written fiction out there and better films, but still, Harry Potter will always have a place in my heart.

no

What a fucking horrible colour scheme.

aragog was NOT that small

>someone saves your grid
No there isn't btw

they are all cosy, quit with the meme, max comfy

t. columbus

I made the grid and they aren't proper actually because i used shitty stills and fucked up the aspect ratio, old grid

>those bottom three shots of harry erupting from the lake of fire
why include three of them? one would have sufficed, probably the second one because it looks like harry is a devil.

>how do we show the audience that these are dark times
>I know, let's make the screen so dark you can't fucking see

Why this movie so yellow

Any HP1, 2 and 3 grids?

fincher was executive producer

I wanted to make the grid feel a little off, the film was tense feeling to me

it isnt i just picked those shots you dumby. the filmis brown green yellow red blue and black and white etc its a lot of colour but desaturated

im gonna see the first movie in janurary with live orchestra thats the ultimate comfy kino right?

Do you lads want a black and white kino dump or a color dump?

color of course

"CITIZEN BANE"
lol

Okay my black and white ones are smaller sizes anyways

This isn't a teen girl's tumblr m8

>why the fuck do girls love harry potter so much?

Lmao not only did you have no friends you never got any pussy?

You're delusional. Its the best series ever go back to your star wars thread, girls like to fuck to potter

Don't trigger me or I'm gonna say something about star wars and lotr

>Sup Forums becoming infested with normies
Business as usual.

>autistic virgin is being passive aggressive in a harry potter thread and taking this board seriously

>wah my contrarian safe space has been invaded
For you, you deserve it senpaialam

Too comfy

I'm role playing as the other guy though

You're being an autist in every single HP thread, congrats. How many times have you been called an autist? It must not affect you anymore

Found the capeshit lotr loser posting on a basking weave forumxD

Nice ad hominem, how convenient

who had one?

Calm down autist go post about emily stone

Fuck what happened to sexy Sirius in the books?

Whats the book ranking? Im currently reading Goblet of Fire

Post prison Sirius was supposed to look haggard, m8.

Idk 1 7 are the worst because the others are better its up to preference though. 2-6 all really good.

So James Potter was an asshole right?

Yes but he got comparatively better after attending Hogwarts

why does chamber of secrets get so much hate?

It doesnt its both overrated and underrated. I love it but its too verbatim of an adaptation which makes it feel episodic kind of. Most of the others are better directed and acted because it was the second one

Is this image the one we are supposed to be using now?

>we
Commit suicide and stop responding to stale pasta

>citizen bane