I mean, he has a point

I mean, he has a point.

Heart conditions and diabetes are more common in blacks so I agree that Billy Dee Williams should have died already. He's 79. He has to be close.

I wonder who was behind this post

Because Carrie didn't go out and commit crimes and resist arrest, resulting in her being shot

well i agree with the first part

>let's make a thread of a twitter screencap from a literal who and argue about it
>brilliant

Why do we do this?

AYO HOL UP

to contain resident Sup Forumsution to one thread

fuck trump and fuck white people

lmao

because Sup Forums is a giant shit stain arguing about which stain is the best.

>blacks dying every day
Yeah, being killed en-masse by other blacks.

There's a doggo who is very sad right now.
What would you do?

>#BlackDogsMatter

>Why do people care about Carrie Fisher
>She was white
There's your answer

True.
White lives matter more, that's a fact.

because no one cares about black people.

cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Yaeh, who the fuck cares about Princess Leia when 54 people were shot and 11 killed over Christmas weekend alone in Chicago?

Really makes you think.

YOUR HIT ON THE COCAINE....IT DIDN'T WORK MY FRIEND

the fruit couldn't really hang any lower for you guys at this point, right?

How many were shot and killed by police?

Because black lives only matter when a white person kills a black

Blacks kill blacks everyday, black lives only matter to them when it's killed by a white cop. Why do American niggers do this shit. You don't see whites, Asians, or hell blacks in Europe go crazy do this BLM type shit

That's because refugee's are europes fake issue, not "disproprosinate black killings by white cops". Everybody has their rabble rousing political issues, illegal immigration and BLM are ours right now.

jaamal

>Sup Forumscucks now have to choose between being edgy about Carrie Fisher and shrieking about niggers
Truly the most oppressed people in the world

What the fuck do disgusting nig nog savages provide for us in terms of entertainment apart from

COPS

They invented rock and roll. Also black man weed is pretty good.

because all this board cares about is getting ebin replies fast

aka its shitposting central and Sup Forums honestly should be nuked

Sports.

#ALDERAANLIVESMATTER

You had to look really hard to find this random tweet didn't you, OP?
Feeling accomplished?

Jazz, Blues and as a result Rock are all results of black music. They've also brought us Obama, who was not a bad president.

Oh so they did something 50 years ago? Okay.

don't forget about peanut butter, white boi

>Sup Forums posters make fake black twitter accounts and post things that would make themselves mad
>make threads about the posts they made and how mad it makes them

Genuinely worst board

>implying anyone has to be pretend to be a retarded black person on twitter because there's such a shortage

hmmm it's almost as if there's an entire board dedicated to this type of shitposting

It's almost as if said board has completely leaked and spread its awful culture, like a malignant cancer, across this entire site.
Hmm, really fires up my neurotransmitters.

>he thinks the cancer started with Sup Forums...

Cancer has always been around but it's never been more infectious and more fucking annoying than it has been with Sup Forums. People get race baited so fucking easily, you can't avoid it.

Trump is President, his massive cock destroying your fortress of delusion.

>being on the worst board on purpose

>implying supporting trump and hating Sup Forums are mutually exclusive

>tweet liked by a neckbeard faggot with a Trump pic who obviously is false flagging with this dundu account

I'd applaud your cryptokike efforts at starting the racewar if you weren't such transparent fucking mongoloids.

DAS RITE

NIGGAS IS ALL DAT MATTER #BLM

the skin colour of peace

nigs are gonna nog.

I like black weeaboos because they are polite and usually are self aware of how awful their compatriots are but all other members of the negroid race must perish

Carrie Fisher managed to accomplish something unlike the majority of blacks.

>roleplaying as dumb nig nogs on social media so you can make screencaps and threads of yourself
I don't understand why some of you guys do this. There is no shortage of fucking idiots on twitter to where you need to make accounts like (((Zionist Rabbi Goldberg))).

>not a bad president

>carrie fisher
>jew
>white