wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important crisis updates

PREV

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=75Zfgj2k0KM
youtube.com/watch?v=7jiaU0xbOKs
discord.gg/0156h65W3YX7nU2dy
m.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4oomfa/wikileaks_on_twitter_protect_our_coming/
youtu.be/mCx3ov55tUw
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/743824112376766465
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh shit I fugged up the link

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Post the gud ling then m8

Nah just checked, it's good. I thought the rally link got fucked up or something.

The polls are rigged, but what's new?

The line for this rally is fucking crazy luckily no protesters so far probably because edc is in town this weekend

Im still waiting DONALD
you promised me

i think somebody put different text on my oc - i like it

A FUCKING STAR

>Leaf

I've been to Vegas at least five times and not once did I ever have a good time there. Fuck that depressing as all hell place.

reminder

Fucking Hillary trying to grab our guns again

Liberals right?

THE DELAGATES, DONALD

POP QUIZ PUT YOUR NOTES AWAY

TRUE OR FALSE

SONG OF GLOBALISM?_____

>wants to beat Hillary Clinton for the nomination
>spend entire campaign attacking Trump

What a fucking idiot!!!!!

GUCCIFER 2.0
RICO CHARGES WHEN?

>tfw got in early

DRUMPF RALLY :DDD

Goddammit, Sup Forums was right again. I remember someone kept shitposting that the ex-wife of the Orlando shooter fled the country but couldn't provide any sources and now it turns out she has gone missing

The fuck is going on?

T R U M P R A L L Y

The terrorist watch list is a joke and doesn't even mean anything

the replies will give you cancer

Did Trump ever have that speech on Monday about the Clitons

She went back to Saudi Arabia to pick up her paycheck.

nice try shill. Hillary would never meet with the NRA. Trump is a better candidate for the second amendment then Hillary. You can't debate that.

NOT GONNA HAPPEN ANYMORE FOLKS

Gotta take out the fucking families. Just like Trump said. They're all part of the same problem. Man Woman and Child. Once again he's proven right.

What faggot?

It pisses me off how the Conservative Talk Show Hosts have taken that tweet and interpretated it to mean whatever they want rather than taking it in context with the candidates previous remarks about guns.

What time are the rallies today?

nice - i'm jealous, user.

love the big crowds

>You promise me, Don

Nice bait

nah he changed it to national security after Orlando. He still hasn't even started on her yet.

Did Trump ever have that speech on Monday about the Clitons?

BILL MAHER IS FUCKING WAKING UP
HE'S GIVING REDPILLS

HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING

youtube.com/watch?v=75Zfgj2k0KM

youtube.com/watch?v=7jiaU0xbOKs

Oh ok thanks

What's venue capacity?

So retuers and bloomberg poll skewed results for Hillary right?

So why don't rcp remove them?

>bill maher still won't talk about Saudi Arabia controlling Crooked Hillary

He's been saying that shit about Islam for ages, none of the other liberals listen to him though.

that's not even that bad of a thing. this is the best amount of damage control without making rednecks fliip out

You think RCP isn't in on it too?

I was in Washington Iowa

what's rigged?

Get in here and have fun!

All of these babbys first election with the daily poll masturbation. Don't bother looking at the polls until after the debates, whether its good bad or indifferent they mean absolutely nothing this early.

>RCP
it's a fucking right-wing site.

do you think that if ABC/NBC/CNN polls showed Trump leading, RCP wouldn't run them?

they run all the major polls. been doing it for years. it's their thing. has nothing to do with Trump, he's just one of this year's candidates.

dis

SOOON

>tfw misread the email so thought doors opened at 11 and got here at 8

>he changed it to national security after Orlando
how'd that work out?

Not sure but there's at least a thousand people behind me and I'm about halfway in the line

>BARNEY, WHERE ARE THE LANDSLIDE VICTORIES

What's your problem, faggot?

I thought Jennifer Lawrence hated trump

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you small loan of a million dollars? I’ll have you know I registered Democrat, and I’ve been involved in numerous Bernie Sanders ralies, and I have over 300 confirmed votes. I am trained in political science and I’m the top voter in my state. You are nothing to me but just another debate. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of constituents across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your vote. You’re fucking outvoted, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can vote for Bernie in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in debate, but I have access to the entire polls of CNN and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “yooge” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Feel the bern, kiddo.

I hope we get for the God Emperor. It's coming soon.

Celebs with opinions

These dancing monkies need to shut up about their political ideologies and get back to their jobs: playing pretend for millions of dollars.

RCP /= Right wing

Cuckservative maybe on their best day but any site that posts links to Vox, Salon, and Gawker is clearly trying to pander to both sides.

She does.

Kek wills it

Sad!

we just have to believe

There's one in 40 minutes and another a couple hours later.

Funny no one was saying this when Trump caught up to Clinton in the polls

You can't win an election by shoving your head in your ass. The media is against you, most people are stupid, and have been convinced to go against you. Claiming they don't exist won't make them go away and stop voting.

If we want Trump to win, we need to stop pretending he's winning and actually put in the effort to make it true.

He's down by a tiny bit. Libs want you to think it's a huge deficit, but that doesn't mean you should go into denial and claim there's no deficit at all. He's down slightly, more in the past two weeks as Bernouts grovel and trudge back into the establishment (they will never, NEVER, give up liberalism -- they want free money and that's that. Bernie was shiny and distracting, but now he's gone and they're for Clinton).

Now, we have 5 months to get all the indipendants, who are still undecided between supporting a candidate, or not voting at all.

And we have 5 months to make Clinton look so bad that even die-hards who would never vote for Trump would at least refuse to vote for Clinton and go back to the edgy "They're both terrible" phase.

You can't win battles if you deny there's a war. These threads are starting to look like an Obama press conferance -- denials, lies, and insults to anyone who questions the narrative.

Bloomberg polled 8% more Democrats than Republicans and passed it off as Hillary winning by a landslide.

Gallup shows that Democrats and Republicans are fairly equal when it comes to registered voters.

m.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4oomfa/wikileaks_on_twitter_protect_our_coming/

The Rock already supports Trump

That's a Trump tweet, not a Shillary tweet.
Kill yourself buddy

Have you seen this, you dumbass moron?

Who's the one in denial?

if only these did :(

Those two on the left are bought and paid for, totally fake. I wish you idiots would get them out of your ass.

CAN'T GET ENOUGH!! MORE!!

MAGA!!!

WE KNOW WHAT THE FUCKING POLLS SAY YOU STUPID NIGGER WE DON'T NEED IT BROUGHT UP 100 FUCKING TIMES EVERY THREAD.

THAT IS WHY YOU COCKSUCKERS NEED TO BE BANNED. BECAUSE THIS IS FUCKING SPAM.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE TRUMP GENERAL YOU STUPID SACK OF SHIT.

>THE ROCK WILL TELL YOU THIS
>THE ROCK WILL TELL YOU THIS
>HE'S GONNA LAY THE SMACK DOWN TO HILLARY
>IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT HILLARY THINKS

delet this

any other rally lnks other than RSBN?

kek

What will Trump's monument in D.C look like?

they will serve their purpose

I said it when he was up on the polls, I said it when he was down in the polls. I'll keep saying it until after the debates. The polls are entirely inaccurate 6 months out.

You may want a ""sky is falling"" concern troll narrative because it gives you a lot of (You)'s but the reality is that the conventions haven't even happened yet. There are many many many precedents of election cycles with polls in June being completely inaccurate when concerning the final results. You knew that though.

How is this allowed? youtu.be/mCx3ov55tUw

oh, fugg - wikileaks hillary clinton insurance file. 80gb.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/743824112376766465

how did this make you fell trumpgen?