Look at this little Mexican boy

Look at this little Mexican boy.

His home and his land was stolen by Americans.
His family and race exploited by American capitalism.

Really makes you think...

Where'd you find his story, Hans? Could be an interesting read.

he is Mexican so it is obvious that he is the victim of AMERICAN Imperialism, Capitalism and land theft...

Your land is being overtaken by mehmets.

Mexicans had a tiny population north of the rio grande until the americans developed things like the hoover damn. The land "stolen" from them is a desert until you reach northern california and east texas.

Why didn't we just annex mexico when we were seiging mexico city for fucks sake.

OP is a faggot shill behind 7 proxies making gay threads everyday
Also he does it for free

Thanks for bringing more heat memeth. Are you going to implement sharia law in Germany soon.

Who gives a fuck? We fought a war to win that territory. If mexico wants it back, then they can try to fight us for it. In the meantime, jail and deport these treasonous "protestors" from our country.

Kill yourself American scum

Not enough Muslims, need about 500 million more

Of course, you filthy people love to kill innocents

They already won it back. Not with weapons but with the crushing power of the brown womb

>Get your ass kicked in a war you instigated and lose land because of your incompetence
>Sell the rest of it years later because spics can't into effectively running a government

>Cry about it a couple hundred years later when you think everyone has forgotten how badly you fucked up

These retards should be deported desu senpai

>His home and land?

Lol The Northern Provinces of Mexico, prior to the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo were all inhabited by American settlers bought over by the Mexican government to settle the provinces that Mexicans wouldn't due to Natives.

America literally just took the land populated with their own people and paid the Mexican government for the privillege, despite having taken them in a war and won.

American social liberalism is trying to rewrite history again

The wall just got 10ft higher.

Gib backj Constantinopol of Amerifats.

We won a war 100s of years ago and spics are still butthurt. Either be a proud american or get the fuck out.

He's a victim of the Mexican bullshit, nothing more.

Same with mudshits, their countries are all shit except for Saudi Arabia because these fucks have oil.

Shoot him

At least we're proud of our kill count, unlike your cucked nation.

Oh no this argie proxyfag again

Anglo/American shills EXPOSED

His ancestors stole the land from natives.

Everytime someone posts a bait thread like this I'm just going to counterbait with Trumps massive dick
Fight fire with fire

>His home and his land was stolen by Americans

No it wasn't. Is this boy a 200 year old vampire or what?

He was born into modern day mexico. Which hasn't been at war with us since the 1800's. Your argument is a lie.

You need to be shot as well.

Mexico lost that land, and they suck at managing the land they have.

>american imperialism
Keep talking, cocacolagerman

Here's your (you).

When will you admit to ARYAN genocide that you have commited against Germans and Mexicans?

>you will never camp with your lads like this

:(

Immigration exposed:

Mexicans stole that land from Spain.

Mexico needs to be a Spanish territory again.

MUH 82 GAZILLION NATIVES

THE SPIRITS LOOK DOWN ON US TODAY

When you suck Donald Trump's dick

Your people are weak for allowing it, then

I don't care.
Mexishits who want to steal from my home deserve to die.
Stupid faggots like you need to have the shit beaten out of you.

>Germany trying to make a point by bringing up America's kill count
wew lad

You seem to be confusing me with someone from the ancient past.

I was born into modern day America. I never enslaved or killed anyone. Your white guilt doesn't apply to me. Gr8 b8 though keeping me sharp m8

What about that time the German Empire stole that land in Southern Africa from the niggers? You need to pay for your crimes, you evil krauts.

Should've killed more mudslimes and finished off the natives.

>lose war
>concede territory you didn't use or have your capital annexed

Now of course Mexishits this day and age scream b b b but that was our land! So we can be there illegally!

Between being owned by Spain and America, the land they are talking about was owned by Mexico for less than 30 years. It's ours a lot more than it is theirs.

>German bonds in charge of being a good investment vehicle

Enjoy your negative yields faggot

It really makes me think I want to put 30 million illegals into a Diversity Death Camp with liberal traitors and tolerate them exterminating each other with a variety of blunt objects.

>spain conquers mexico and a parts of south america
>forces the natives to learn their language and are the first ones to bring african slaves
>modern day mexico is filled with spanish culture
>IT'S THE FUCKING AMERICANS MAN!!

The Mexcian people are my brothers. They have suffered almost as much as my race under Anglo-American IMPERIALISM and CAPITALISM.

Pic related, Anglo-American WAR crime against the Aryan people.

Americans love killing innocent nations like Germany and Mexico...

>mexican stole
>they was spanish
With that logic gringos(inb4 Americans, no no no, even the subhumans sudacas are Americans) stole England territory

Everyone knows the Mexicans entering illegally never had ancestors inside the stolen land. Most Mexicans who were there were naturalized and integrated with the US at the time. These invaders are cowardly mooches who only want the benefits of a welfare state, taking the easiest path of obtaining money, without actually working for it.

>Only 1,000 executions

Man, I didn't know we were such pussies

No one on Mexico give a fuck for that territory, just the American fags sons of Mexicans without identity want it, they aren't even Mexican

>t. Mohammed Scheißkopf Schweinfotze Froschficker III

>muh dresden
Come back when you can actually win a war you fucking start.

>I'm Mexican
>my city is on middle of the desert
So that not apply on me

dont post that reddit shit gif here ever again

fucking beaner

Come here and force me

Russia did 99% and you burger eating fatfucks just did a little part of the end and can't stop masturbating about it.

Hold tight comrade. The filthy capitalists won't be able to write when the can't breathe their air due to pollution for profit.

This German is roasted and ready to eat

>Russia did 99%

>These supplies were critical in some key areas. For example, in the beginning of 1942, Western tanks fully replenished Soviet losses, and exceeded them by three times. About 15 percent of the aircraft used by Soviet air forces were supplied by US, including the Airacobra fighter and Boston bomber. The US supplied 15,000 state-of-the-art machines at that time; for example, famous Soviet ace Alexander Pokryshkin flew Airacobra, as did the rest of his squadron. He shot down 59 enemy aircraft, and 48 of them were thanks to American military equipment.

>For example, the army lost 58 percent of its vehicles in 1941 alone. To recover these losses, the Allies supplied more than 400,000 vehicles, mainly trucks, to the USSR.

>In the first protocol of Lend-Lease (there were four of them), only 20 percent of deliveries were in military equipment, while 80 percent were related to industrial and food production. The Allies supplied 1900 locomotives to the USSR, while only 446 locomotives were produced in the country itself during the same period, as well as 11,000 carriages, while only a few more than 1,000 were made in the USSR. It is impossible to imagine how the Soviet economy would have functioned without these supplies.

And you did contribute to it by masturbating to mangas and debating in Sup Forums?

>w-w-what d-did you d-d-do in the w-war

>haha g-got em

>ad hominem
Kiddo is time to stop

;)

Isnt

It want stolen, it was a war and it was lost
He can get fucked by niggers and I won't give a fuck
If his parents are illegals they don't belong there, if the situation in Mexico is bad then why the US won't get people from Africa to work there illegally, pretty sure they can do shitty work for less than mexicans

If they love Mexico then stay in Mexico, if you want to work in another country then do it legally

>the mexican people are my brothers

wow a shitskin defending other shitskins what a surprise. Got some bad news for you mehmet, mexicans hate muslims