Mfw people complaining about the quality of carrie fisher's CGI

>mfw people complaining about the quality of carrie fisher's CGI

that guy was literally a computer program though

this was shit, but it could be explained that he's a programme

except of course they had to ruin that explanation with the prologue where this creepy shit is included as well, and he's supposed to be his real younger self

>Shit CGI excuses slightly less shitty CGI

Nope. The Star Wars CGI is still shit.

CGI still hasn't reached a point of recreating photo realistic people. It's still very much in the uncanny valley, and honestly they shouldn't do cause it's distracting as fuck.

Yeah if they didn't have those scenes of CGI Jeff Bridges being Real Life Jeff Bridges' character, it would have worked really well. But noooo

Tarkin was infinitely worse though. It's like they hired some top Pixar animators to bring him to life--the exaggerated and overly expressive movement they applied only works on cartoons.

Plus the lighting on Tarkin was even worse. They didn't even match the lighting on Krennic. And in all of these "bring an actor to life via CGI" examples, they fuck up the lighting every single time.

>honestly they shouldn't do cause it's distracting as fuck

Thanks, anonymous fat perfectionist.

YO HOLLYWOOD...stop it.

what about the ending part where clu goes "nnnnnNNNNNNNRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"
that was the worst

Has there been any good CGI? in any thing? Alls i see is play doh heads what one movie has cgi people that you cannot tell they are CGI has to be up close shots not background.

Every other "program" was a live-action actor.

That was 15 years ago, mongoloid

I went to see the new star wars with a big group of people, and none of them actually picked up on the fact that Tarkin was CGI except for the few who knew that Peter Cushing was long dead.

Leia looked pretty stupid, but considering what a brief appearance it was I didn't mind it.

DEEPEST LORE

>(you)

That's form Tron Legacy dipshit

THE CYCLES HAVENT BEEN KIND HAVE THEY?

>mfw people complaining about the quality of carrie fisher's CGI

YOU PROMISED THAT WE WOULD CRASH Sup Forums TOGETHER.... YOU BROKE YOUR PROMISE

I DID EVERYTHING..... EVERYTHING YOU EVER ASKED!

I CREATED THE PERFECT SYSTEM!

Reminder that Forrest Gump and some shitty commercial did it better than Disney could

I don't remember this scene in Suicide Squad