Croatian parlament fell apart due to political tensions

>Croatian parlament fell apart due to political tensions
>The entire country is demanding early elections to remove the current government
>Prime minister that no one voter for is getting the boot
>Whole government is in the toilet
>not even going to mention the general political situation in the eu

>big titty president calls emergency meeting of the parliament because of the hooligans at last nights football match

Literally how fucking stupid is this shit, the entire country is going to fall apart in 3-4 years at this rate,
but nah dem bois interrupted a football match, we need to handle this shit.
Ironically i heard they did it in revolt of the corruption in the Croatian league.

And tomorrow they are going to wonder why literally everyone with a healthy amount of chromosomes is leaving the country
They might as well import 4 million sandnugs next year, as we wont be using this place anyway.

index.hr/vijesti/clanak/zbog-nereda-na-stadionu-kolinda-sazvala-izvanrednu-sjednicu-raspadnute-vlade/900619.aspx

Has she got nudes tho

That's Iced Tea's wife tho

>big titty president calls emergency meeting
>we need to handle this shit
I handle her damn titties any day of the week desu

Lol m8 you ain't seen nothing yet :^)

Bad feelz bro. I go sailing every year in Croatia. I'd love to live there.

>still falling for this bait

Lol Croatian pizda trolling with this pic. Although I find Kolinda much hotter than this coal burner

No seriously Croatia why does your president have big tits?

Thats what you get for joining the EU. You sacrificed your people and culture for a few extra shekels. Imagine what a piece of shit youd have to be to do that. You faggots can go fuck yourselves.

>tfw no THICK older gf

B I G T I T S
I
G
T
I
T
S

Post more big tit prez

>tfw you'll never suck on fit milf big titties

Why even live...

dammit her body is perfect in so many ways. life is unfair

HDZ launders money for dirty austrian politicans and South American cartels, now since they do not have any strenght to do that further things might start to improve.

Holy shit that's your president ?

this is ice-t's wife baka

holy fuck

>implants
DROPPPPPED

HNGHHHHHHHHHHHH
>BRU my country is park lot for USA and nothing more with few imbecilic libirals left.
>1.8mil Latvians strong lol (most of them are out in za world!)

it was joining the EU vs joining a "balkan economic federation" that the UK was pushing for
lesser of two evils.