Will Jews regret their Open Immigration policies?

This video needs to be watched and spread as it gives insight how the jewish manipulation machine works
youtube.com/watch?v=tKa2aUie-7Q

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.org/Pub/CIS_Backgrounder-2001oct-00001?View=PDF
youtube.com/watch?v=1R5QXbMk_nc
youtube.com/watch?v=ahXqVpkqQVI
kas.de/wf/doc/kas_36349-1522-1-30.pdf?131211155732
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Link to the document discussed:
unz.org/Pub/CIS_Backgrounder-2001oct-00001?View=PDF

Watching

bumpen

seconded

I think the plan is to make Europe so unbearable that all the Jews go 'home' to Israel.

Holy shit. Reading the pdf atm. Are they so cocky that they don't give a shit anymore and just reveal their agenda???

That's probably part of it.

Pride comes before the fall.

>fuck that audio quality
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I mean, they've amassed what can basically be called an army of gentiles to protect them from anyone willing to name them. They don't even have to lift a finger at this point.

Good thing most leftists are just entry level educated and believe surface agendas, when exposed to truth they will reform.

But they are few in numbers. Just look how quickly the German Democratic Republic disintegrated. If people are fed up and say no more, shit can happen quickly. Even dictators like Gadaffi got btfo in a hurry.

bump, good video

Proverbs 16:18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

Everybody bookmark and repost. This needs to be seen by as many people as possible.

If white people are to exist the stage of history, this world will be hell on earth. And to that I say, GOOD. The average nig nog and spic makes no distinction between whites and Jews, and we know how the sand niggers feel about them. They will deserve every last bit of suffering they get.

checked

>Even dictators like Gadaffi got btfo in a hurry.
well they did have help from international banks and foreign suppliers aiding them with weapons and vehicles.
>German Democratic Republic
That was weirdest facade for any established political zone. You had a North Korea in Germany, I believe they released lists of people who were informants for the Soviets and the police and many were shocked to find it was seemingly regular neighbors they knew.

People are traitors, I don't think there's no hope, just hope is dim presently. Perhaps the future will fare out.

So they're saying destruction follows the loss of pride?

youtube.com/watch?v=1R5QXbMk_nc

One day..

Before destruction is pride, And before stumbling--a haughty spirit.'

Youngs Literal Translation

so, how can those rats be stopped?

How many jews are in the police force or the army? This is still a white bastion. And if they say no more, who's gonna protect the kike?

So translation: Pride leads to over confidence which leads to mistakes ending in destruction?

Why is the bible written to make it hard to understand?

Spread the word. Everybody needs to see this. Don't try to convince people, let them see for themselves and make up their mind.

In the US our police and army are overrun with mexicans.

oh look germany being hitler again. kys antisemite.

Does the spic like the kike?

but that is not enought, i mean they dont even hyde theyre plans, they are not afraid of people who know something, at least it looks like it

Great song

It's not, it was written over 2,000 years ago. In a very different language. What is easy for them to understand is not always so easy for us. But for me this verse clear.

DELETE THIS

>In the US our police and army are overrun with mexicans.
Those are mainly American people with a certain mindset of municipal protection for citizen. Military is a re-education school basically, it's effective in more facets than some, namely Patriotism.

redpill

Sorry, you're not in charge anymore.

well I guess not everything is bad about muslims, at least they know who the real enemy is (for now)

It's never wise to piss off the krauts.

My parents went to Germany about a month ago and said every-single German they talked to was seething.

This may be toughest red pill for modern Western people to take on.

Hitler, or possibly just Nationalism, would have done better for our future interests and intrinsic morals that grow a strong, united nation.

I can't imagine how the few WW2 vets who realize this must feel.

>le redpeel utube vid
>le sprud it round u guize ppl need 2 see dis!!
>implying any of these tinfoil youtube videos ever get more than some thousand views

this board is pure cringe

Yes. Of all the memes this might be the truest.

>le le le le

Your post is pure cringe, Shlomo.

I didn't care for the video, I already get the gist of it. This is why Sweden is supposedly becoming more LGBT "intolerant", as one outlet published.

I'm just here for conversations with anons willing to discuss related issues and topics that converge a contrarian opinion against demoralizing our countries.

You can get the fuck out if you think so negatively about all this.

>Mfw those effects and that music.

This is why none of these videos are going to be taken seriously by anyone outside places like Sup Forums
This shit is on par with the UFO and supernatural videos, despite having a legit message.

But yeah, the Jews have fucked up with this immigration thing.
It's going to bite them in the as big time.
From what I've heard from actual Jew, these guys have never been good long time planners.
They probably think that they're going to be able to survive the Muslim hordes, but that's where they're wrong.
Also their own propaganda is destroying Israel, westernizing them and turning the population into similar gay,tranny etc.. groups and dividing their own people.
Apparently Israel also has a problem with people leaving the country and giving up their traditional ways of life.
This has been a problem for quite some time for them.

So the immigration most likely strives for first of all weakening the Western cultures and the people.
And second, to get the Jews to return to Israel, because life is going to become very dangerous them in the west due to the migrant groups.
But they're going to fail with this plan, because they can't control any of these violent sub-humans that they're bringing in and like I said, their own propaganda is destroying their own people.
I wonder who's going to save them when SHTF.
Or if they're going to do a full 180 and start driving super right wing anti immigration policies when things get too hot for them.

bumping for very good video

>I can't imagine how the few WW2 vets who realize this must feel.

Many get depressed and think of the good old days. Recently, my fathers step dad (my parents divorced, father remarried) died at 90yo. He was 10-20yo during the NatSoc time, became a school teacher and later on the principal of a rather big school for 3000 pupils.

He never let go of his NatSoc believes but he couldn´t show them either. Sometimes he looked down on my dad (studied engineer) because he is/was from east germany, because he supposedly must be a filthy communist.

THE FIRE RISES, SOON

>don't spread this you racist tinfoil racists
spread it to make sure no body takes us seriously :^)

>only ten percent...?

>This is why none of these videos are going to be taken seriously by anyone outside places like Sup Forums
>This shit is on par with the UFO and supernatural videos, despite having a legit message.

I agree, it's not well made. I wish I were more tech savvy so I could make a better version. But mine would be even worse. Maybe someone else can improve it. Otherwise lets just spread it as best as we can. The message is good.

You gotta start somewhere. All mass messages start off rough around the edges.

The way it gains traction is that it must be ubiquitous. People have to hear it over and over and over again. It's how the kike parasites do it.

bump

Avi Shlomopolous over here

The irony how the chosen land and people succumb to their own tricks and degenerate ways.

I can't take any of this shit seriously with this autistic armageddon, end of the world music in the background of these kind of videos.

I know this is bait, but really you can deny it all you want. But the plan is evident and is being enacted right before us.

You can't hide a political agenda this apparent anymore.

Such an uncanny family situation, relations like this have never crossed my mind.

I always feel sorrow for mainly the young soldiers who fought each other.

My post was a personal expression to Allied soldiers, I know the German's had enough grief with the consequences of defeat. yet I can't help but imagine going home, proud of yourself, with what's ascribed to be your personal greatest accomplishment in life, and living out the years in an Allied nation, then picking your head up one day, looking around at how things changed since, then questioning if you fought for the what you wanted in the end. Wondering if the German boys whom you exchanged fire with had another reason you couldn't understand, for why they had to fight. And finally, asking yourself, if Hitler was better than what they had told them.

Abysmal pain is all I would feel.

Then just read the PDF, maplenigger.

just reported this antisemitic shenanigans to the police. enjoy your prison stay nazifucks

Holy shit, that was a mouthful to say the least

>r-rreally m-m-makesss you th-think

That's the beauty of it. It's written by the Jew himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=ahXqVpkqQVI

We could use one of those führers soon.

>The satanic effects
>The music
>The "War of the Worlds" alarmistic tone
>The hyperboles

That's why I never watch these videos but I can't retain myself to laugh at the stupidity of the presentation.
Why not keeping it simple and sober ?

Jesus fucking Christ that picture.

Well if you can make a better version.

holy shit he looks like a male version of evalion.

He's got that Sith Lord look.

Remind me of Vice news propaganda. Whenever something does not fit with their party line they cut music of doom with the scene. LOOK HOW EVIL THIS GUY IS, MUSIC CONFIRMS EVIL.

Good video. Jews are so power hungry we must rise up against them.

Lol the Republican party does the same thing. "Oh no universal healthcare, we're all gonna die"

Great and informative.

Fuck this, im converting to judaism before its too late

They are basicly the institute of the real world

Hate to break it to you but jews hate gerim (converts) even more than gentiles.

You can only be born "chosen", they won't accept you, and if they do, obviously for their own gain.

But user, most of us don't live in Germany.

The Jews is a curse upon humanity.

Guess i have to settle for jewish offspring then.
Its okay, never liked it here anyway desu

>converting the judaism

LEL, good luck with that. Only way that's happening is if you're marrying a jew. And even then you'd need to study their texts and learn hebrew and shit which takes years. And EVEN THEN they probably won't actually let you into their cult. AND EVEN IF THEY DID, the vast majority of the jews still wouldn't recognize you as a *real* jew.

I stopped watching after :30 secs because I'm worried that schizophrenia might be contagious

>I stopped watching after :30 secs because the cognitive dissonance got unbearable
FTFY

Read the PDF. Straight from the horses mouth.

>a jew wrote a paper in october 2001 about how muslim immigration is potentially harmful

rly makes u think huh, I wonder if any recent events could have influenced his thought process

anyways 15 years after this paper was written and we're getting more muslim immigrants than ever

so what happened? did obama go rogue on them? do they no longer see mussies as a threat? are they trying to get Trump into power to help dampen the muslim immigration to help maintain jewish power? what are you trying to imply with this video?

Jewish Contribution to the European Integration Project.
kas.de/wf/doc/kas_36349-1522-1-30.pdf?131211155732

The point is that they use media and political power to keep (((themselves))) on top. They don't give a shit about the rest of Americans or the world as long they stay in charge. And this document - even being 15 years old - shows that they have a play, that they have a strategy that it isn't just a conspiracy theory.

Wow, breaking news...

It still dosn't answer any questions about the current political climate surrounding immigration

He was an advocate, naturally, before 9/11, then "oy vey'd" so hard he reconsidered it...for America at least.

Would not be surprised is he's reverted on his words by now.

no
all the diaspora should come home to Eretz Israel and fulfill your duties and obligations as a Jew

if you consider yourself a Jew, then it is your greatest duty to return to Zion.

no observant Jews should exist outside of Israel.

if you claim to be a Jew and live outside of Israel you are a disgraceful hypocrite and traitor. Any "Jew" living outside of Israel is a goy.

Its just a low level jew that doesn't know the end game is. In reality it is going exactly as planned.

>Jewish have forever get excuses of any criticism because of the ''holocaust''
>will never be able to 100% redpill my peers cause ''ill literally be hitler''

>are they trying to get Trump into power to help dampen the muslim immigration to help maintain jewish power?

They won't support him openly, but I don't think there is a single jew who isn't happy about his anti-moslim plan-

Is this true?

Jewish civil war when?

It's the curse of the Jews. In the New Testament, it is written that Christ went up to a fig tree (symbol of the Jews) looking for fruit, but despite it being the season for figs he found none on the tree. He cursed it and it withered. Every Jew I have ever seen has that same look about him shown the the pic, and it becomes more and more plain as they age.

The Jews are cursed. I can't imagine how awful they must feel every second of every day, it must be pure agony for them.

it were infinite you nazi bigot antikikekitten

Agreed. One day, and I hope its soon.

They will only regeret it when muslims are hunting them down in the street, and when that happens they will just flee to some other country with less immigrants and start up their old tricks again until all western countries collapse under the weight of their immigrants and becomes unsafe for the kikes at which point they will flee to Israel I suppose. Or try to infiltrate Asia.

Got a question for all the yids out there.

Why have the jews never had their own kingdom since biblical times? In the last 2000+ years, why have they never actually bothered with self-rule and lived as nomadic gypsies in diapsora for millennia? It was only within the past century that there was even a jewish state.

Why is this? Why did jews choose to flood europe and infect every little inch of it? Why have no other groups done this? Plenty of other ethnic groups have had their kingdoms conquered, but they usually stay where they are and usually end up getting their clay back eventually (see: poland, balkans, ireland, etc)

It's just so strange. For a people that are statistically some of the most successful on earth, you'd think you'd have been able to make and keep your own kingdoms/countries over the past few millennia. But instead the first time you get your own country is because the britbongs made one for you.

Yeah, they are sawing off the branch they are sitting on. It's the greed that drives them.

A parasite needs a host, doesn't it?