So who's in the right?

So who's in the right?

what the fuck is this graph even representing?

holy shit I remember a time when infographics actually fucking made sense

now everytime I open them its some absolutely shite list beside a absolutely shite photo together they make no sense

Nothing, it's just another graph made by a butthurt liberal trying to make himself feel smarter by implying that people who live in rural areas are less intelligent and therefore inferior.

why are urbanites so pleb?

Those maps don't make any sense. So apparently the entire southern USA is neither urban nor rural, for example?

half of the places on the urban side are not urban in the slightest baka senpai

>Most of Colorado and Alaska are urban
>Most of the Carolinas are neither

What the fuck?

If this graphic is referring to the modern incarnation for all those shows(which it most likely is), nobody. They're all terrible.

People still watch the Simpsons?

Wow, thanks for telling me that the vast majority of California is urban, including all the giant forests, mountain ranges, and deserts!

This chart makes no sense, but there is only good show on that list anyway, so both are plebs.

Are those lists really the "shows most common" in their respective areas, or is this actually which areas have more viewers for a given show?

For example it's no surprise that OitNB is more popular in urban areas, but it's still not really mainstream and I doubt it would be in even the top 20 overall.

.16 and pregnant
Top fucking kek. Rednecks truly are subhuman.

Are you an actual retard?

>left: netflix and le latest epic mainstream show
>right: whatever the fuck is on tv all day every day

The entire southern USA doesn't have a single TV.

it's pretty easy to grasp. have you checked to make sure you're not the retard here?

Ruralfags need to be wiped off

>Rural people
>Anything other than subhuman

post the one for black people, i can't find the site

Game of Thrones
>Constantly references to pedophilia
>Homosexuality
>Emasculated pussy men.

South Park
>A show that features Satan and a talking piece of shit as regular characters

American Horror Story
>Depraved horror TV show

Orange is the new Black
>Lesbians
>Anti white racism

SNL
>Unfunny liberal propaganda

Modern Family
>Anti traditional family
>Pro gay

No wonder these creeps all voted for Hillary. They're more depraved than the roman empire.

>trumpfag reaching this hard

Fuck off

>Urban areas: reddit
>Rural areas: retards
Pretty accurate

You do know there's online garbate in both lists, right?

So what are you? A retarded redditor?

For sure I'm not a triggered fuckwit like you, cuntface

both rural and urban have shit taste

>For sure I'm not a triggered fuckwit like you, cuntface
>fuckwit
>cuntface
>not triggered

ruh roh

It seems anti-kulak propaganda has become popular with the left again.

Why is there more urban in Alaska than rural?
Seems kinda fuckey to me.

The same reason why the fucking Sierra Nevada mountain range is apparently part of urban California. Nobody at the NYT has any understanding of geography.

>rural people watch shitty television shows for stupid plebs
>urban people watch shitty television shows for stupid plebs
So what conclusions are we supposed to draw from this data?

>there's actually a show called Fast N' Loud

That's like a parody of a show rural scum would watch.

Remind me again why this country shouldn't split in two.

>depraved
Rural side has 16 and Pregnant, Teen Mom, Supernatural, and a Shonda Rhimes show.

>Liberal places
>Half of their TV shows are politically based

>Conservative places
>One 1 is politically based
And thats if you consider duck dynasty political

people who live in rural areas are less intelligent and therefore inferior.

half of AK's population lives in Anchorage I think

The most shocking thing about this is that anybody anywhere actually watches Saturday Night Live.

>Family Guy
>TBBT
>Daily Show
>Tosh.0
>Modern Family

Holy fuck do you have to give up your sense of humor when you move to the city?

>both sides are shit
What am I looking at here? All these shows are shit. Anyone who admits to liking BBT should be sterilized.

They know how to:

>grow and harvest plants
>metalwork
>hunt and skin animals
>raise and butcher animals
>raise animals for their non-meat products
>basic tool knowledge
>carpentry
>basic self-suficiency
>basic kitchen chemistry

And you, the domesticated cattle who lacks even the knowledge to fix the machines in your office work, consider them inferior because they don't have a gender studies degrees from some shitty college.

>ignoring shows like It's Always Sunny and The Simpsons

Considering rural areas have 2 popular comedies and one of them is fucking America's Funniest Home Videos, there really isn't any high ground to claim here

>16 and Pregnant
>Teen Mom

Both feature sluts living in cities, usually minorities

They're the ones with the guns and military training. Who's gonna do it? Tyrone?

>rely on $20 billion of government subsidies each year
>self-sufficient
sure mate

Most people in rural areas only know how to cook meth and wait outside the gibs office.

>Always Sunny
>Current Simpsons

>not loving Seth's only good thing he's ever done, based AFV, the true jewel that is Duck Dynasty

and if you have honestly laughed more at a recent SNL than any of those reality shows... I don't even know if you can be saved man.

So do robots and the only reason those people aren't defunkt is because the technology isn't apt yet.

It's bad everywhere. Surprise!

Good christian girl. watch duck dynasty

How the hell is most of Alaska urban?

>Bones
rural america know whats good.

You've clearly never seen the show, it's all dumb bitches who live in the country and fuck the first slack jawed, dip chewing, camp wearing idiot to talk her around condoms and into his dicks.

>And you, the domesticated cattle who lacks even the knowledge to fix the machines in your office work, consider them inferior because they don't have a gender studies degrees from some shitty college.

im a millwright friendo

If you enjoy the shows on either side of that infographic you should probably be gassed tbqh.

>the entirety of Hawaii is urban
Really makes you think

The last regime that implemented massive expropriation and persecution against independent farmers on the hope that technology would save them ended up fucking up the entire agriculture, having to rely on grain imports from its ideological enemy, and collapsed a few decades later.

Confirmed for having never been to a rural area.

Both sides are stupid

If those lists are to be believed, neither.

Looks like most people have shit taste, regardless of where they are from. What a fucking shocker.

rural people aren't actually farmers anymore though

>the caldera of Mauna Loa has the same population density as new york city

that's some crazy shit yo

I like how libcucks complain about the South, while the reason for things like, lower average IQ, higher welfare usage and higher crime rate at the state level is because of the large number of blacks living there.

kek

>Pearl Harbor has become a bustling metropolis beyond the likes the world has seen, the first ever Alpha +++ city, and it's just a fucking harbor
Read that in TIME last week, just insane

yeah you're garbage but its the niggers fault

Cake Boss is foodkino

I'm from Jew York though. Although the vast majority of our violent crime here is blacks, yes.

>The last regime that implemented massive expropriation and persecution against independent farmers on the hope that technology would save them
that's not even remotely true, collectivism was motivated by politics not by some belief in muh technology
>ended up fucking up the entire agriculture, having to rely on grain imports from its ideological enemy
no, agricultural production increased steadily and is roughly the same today. it imported grain because it shifted its focus on heavy industry as well as needing it to feed livestock and provide meat for the population which is far more expensive. It's not like the Soviet Union was hanging on the brink of starvation
>and collapsed a few decades later.
yes and during those few decades it was a world superpower with the largest military, massive scientific and technological innovation, and put the first man into space

its because of all the people living in an active volcano. they're harnessing all the geothermal power to power a floating city.

In your dreams, sister-molester.

Also, if you think about it it makes perfect sense that all of Hawaii would be urban at an exactly equal level. If you built everything up on one side the island would flip. Plus, they love Modern Family.

>Native Americans, Hispanics and Blacks all have higher rates of incest and child molestation than white Americans

Oops.

>It's not like the Soviet Union was hanging on the brink of starvation

I didn't expect you to be still alive, Duranty

blaming niggers for your problems is cowardly

Acknowledge him

By the way, the Soviet Union only became decent when they purged the perpretators of forced collectivization.

Both watch cancerous shows.

Sticking your head in the sand instead of acknowledging the source of problems is cowardly; and it *defines* the Left today

>IQ doesn't exist
>people from rural areas who voted en masse for Trump are less intelligent

I don't blame niggers for my problems. I blame them for being violent criminals though. But then again, they deserve it.

I was responding to the time period when they were net grain importers you retard. The 30's were terrible but again that was because of politics and not muh technology
yeah no shit Stalinism was retarded

The island is uneven though.

Hence the need for the technopolis of pearl harbor. Its to stabilize the rest of the island.

I'm not from the South nor do I have a sister. Nah.

what problem would actually be solved by removing niggers? is that going to bring the jobs back?

liberals don't believe IQ doesn't exist, stop strawmanning

nice trips though

>Low IQ people vote for Republicans
>Blacks have lower average IQ's than everyone else in the country and almost uniformly vote Democrat, at a far higher rate than white people vote Republican

shyeeeeeeeeeeeeet

I hate rural hicks and niggers though.

Fuuuk. Consider me woke as fuck now. (I'm trying to say it as much as possible for 2017 (I'm white))

I meant I want him to acknowledge you

are you white though or are you (((white)))

>IQ is tied to success
>Trump voters are on average wealthier
lmao

>always sunny

wow, literally one good show. bravo amerilards

I'm sorry, I didn't realize fucking New Orleans isn't an urban area.

>what problem would actually be solved by removing niggers?
It would drastically lower the rate of murder, robbery and rape in the US. How could you not have anticipated this response? Have you stuck your head stuck in the sand?

Naw, I'm like MTV-fucking-hates-me white.

(((although my friend said I looked Ashkenazi)))

urban people are annoying
rural people are stupid

i hate them both

Many that I've interacted with believe that IQ is either biased towards white testtakers or otherwise invalid.

you're the one with your head in the sand bud

why does it show western colorado as being a giant metropolis?