Does he have a point, Sup Forums?

Does he have a point, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=36kJ5QQob9s

I'm scared to watch this, I'll probably just get triggered again by his idiotic viewpoints. How about a tldr??

definitely not going to give him any views but if you wish to summarize i'll discuss

just watched it on my own risk, must say he was pretty based in this interview (very redpilled about islam)

Why are you paying attention to such a tiny dicked liberal pussy?

good for hillary

Charlie Rose is a fucking idiot who needs to shut the fuck up and stop interrupting him.

Bill is right as fuck. Islam is a shit religion and needs to be banned.

This guy almost never had a point. I physically get sick when I watch him for more than 2 mins.

tl;dr Liberals have a tendency to be bigots about Christianity, but let Islam have a pass on anything they want.

He's actually spot on about islam. He's just a retard about everything else.

watch it

tl;dr - Maher schools the fuck out of Rose on the inherent radical nature of Islam. He points out that there are no clear equivalencies to many Islamic practices in Christianity and that the majority of Muslims support radical practices while the majority of Christians do not.

>about everything else

You're forgetting about Political Correctness and SJWs, who think they're entitled to everything and are overly sensitive.

What Maher a retard about? I don't like the guy, and I think he's got a smug cunt face, but he seems pretty reasonable on a lot of his views. He did get a grin out of me, when he was responding to that "Dear Jerry Seinfeld" letter that some college kid wrote with his own letter, entitled "Dear Little Shit."

Of course he has a point

who is this guy, anyway?

well, one have to agree with him on this. but again, most atheists have those view points about islam (sam harris, charles dawkins)

I mean, they do realize if islam takes over they (atheists) will be treated worse than christians. you cant be really a fedora tipper in an islamic country.

Its more of a hook if you ask me.

I enjoyed watching him make an ass of Chrystia Freeland.

>current year
>watching Bill Maher.

Surprised Breitbart didn't give Maher a frontpage advertisement today.

*richard dawkins (not charles lol)

Do you think that atheists can be based when it comes to this, without the whole fedora neckbeard trope coming into play? I know a lot of people here think that decadence is catalyzed by atheism.

the only thing maher has ever been wrong about is guns, he's pretty based about most everything else though

Charlie Rose is such a godawful interviewer. ask him a question and let the man speak, the entire point of an interview is to get information from them and let them speak their mind, stop interjecting your own arguments and opinions in the middle of their sentence to break the flow of ideas.

And without watching the video I'm sure Rose went "but but but muh crusades"

>Bill Maher

A ton of people here are atheists, but traditionalists. I'd join the Catholic Church if it weren't so cucked and declared a crusade. I wouldn't believe in God suddenly, but I'd see merit in joining the institution.

to be quite frank, I'm kind of areligious too (not that I like being an edgy fedora tipper, I just cant believe in abrahamic relligions anymore, they make no logical sense to me). Right now I'm trying to fill the void by exploring buddhism and stoic philosophy, live as an atheist is pretty sad.

But I do agree with pol, religion is very important for society. Just take sweden for an example, they are very atheistic, and look at them. Very sad people who will be replaced in their own country by 3rd worldlers.

Institutionalized belief systems are actually why SJWs are getting traction. They vehemently defend any sort of bastardized viewpoint defends their perspective; it's pretty much a religion/cult.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Based Bill demolished the muslim fucking shits on live air. Good for you Bill, I don;t always agree with you, but you have my respect today.

>Does he have a point, Sup Forums?
The only point this kike has is this one: