Sup Forumsony Thread # 2- Nuku Hiva

NUKU HIVA

Area-339 km2
Native population-2600
Abundant in natural resources(Fresh water, Fish, Live stock)
Arable Land
Infrastructure already exists(Roads, airport, seaport)
Extremely isolated
EU citizens can emigrate there easily

strawpoll.me/10518294
strawpoll.me/10518294
strawpoll.me/10518294

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mborokua
youtube.com/watch?v=7MG27BKwjaI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campbell_Island,_New_Zealand
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipodes_Islands
strawpoll.me/10518294
chinci.com/travel/pax/p/1628840/Pulau Sanding/ID/Indonesia/0/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desert_island#List_of_some_currently_uninhabited_islands
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2nd post by this ID

Wassup buddy. I made a new flag.

Fucking hell where is everyone?

Here

oh hi again
i made flag think mummy will like

still think line islands good place but open to ideas

no inhabited places

Nice, I think we need a more simpler design, appreciate the effort though. So in the last thread a French user said it is pretty easy for us to emigrate there, which is positive. I think we will be able to win the natives over with alcohol and/or weed.

Too serious. We aren't a nation, just a community of opportunity seekers.

you are

So this?

OH NOT THIS CUNT AGAIN

inhabited

Forgot pic

dont be rude like that is not nice

People complained about Indonesia having a great military, so why not we try Mborokua/Baruku island? It's located in the Solomon Islands and it's uninhabited.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mborokua

Whats to worry about? We aren't invading for the last time.

Thanks Lithuania bro. Do you think we could convince your women to come?

This Sup Forumsony will be up and running before you have left the military. I don't understand why you see a native population as a negative, I see it as a positive maybe they will like our ideas.

No was just bumping with images for new anons. Even though the mummy poster is 99% retarded his flag is pretty decent.

Also national anthem is I vow to thee my country

Superior comfy and majestic Kerguelen Island coming through
The white man's paradise, pacific coconut islands are for niggers and lazy fucks
Hard climate and terrain make a superior man

Is there anyone on this thread that knows how to build houses or do useful shit.

>Bay of virgins

It's guarded by the French military though

owned by france

Its more to do with we cant grow shit there and we would have to import everything.

I don't like the mummy poster. His flag is also basically a rearranged Netherlands flag. We aren't a real country, we need the flag to look interesting.

Are you going to bring Mummy to Sup Forumsony?

Where is the flora? There needs to be something we can use to manufacture there

Auckland Islands or any other subantarctic island that belongs to New Zealand is also a pretty good idea, since literally nobody lives in them, only penguins.

i am a real country
she can visit but mummy very busy you know

I took a ship to there it's cost a lot but god it's was beautiful there but only scientist and soldier can live there .

We can grow cabbage and breed penguins, w could build a small dam to power up our settlement too

now this is an idea i like

do not want sunburn in pacific so

At this point you cunts are just memespouting. Is anyone here useful in any way? Do you have money?
We've already decided on Nuku Hiva

Good effort, but you need to be more specific, are there sources of fresh water? Are there any trees? Flat expanses? Essentially why is it beneficial other than
>no one lives there
And
>muh penguins

The Auckland Islands is not that warm or cold, since it has a subpolar oceanic climate, so I don't think you will always expect the sun.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campbell_Island,_New_Zealand
>We've already decided on Nuku Hiva
you have, big boys are deciding on realistic solution
yes that is why i prefer it to tropical

Can Americans emigrate there?

No.

I refuse to move from one cold rainy island to another.

Here's a topography of the Auckland Islands. The coast or anything close to it is generally flat. Enderby island is the most flatest, which is good.
I really don't know about the fresh water, but since it's located close to Antarctica, it shouldn't be that bad.

>Is there anyone on this thread that knows how to build houses or do useful shit.
No but I will learn

She could be our first honouree guest on a state visit.

I would rather go to prison then live the rest of my days eating cabbage and penguins.

I got some fundraising ideas. But do not want to publish them on a public forum

No but we will change the rules once we have control

Fuck off, you're just fucking about. Find a better island and I'll be happy to go, you dumb Slavette posting autist.

Nuku Hiva is a good choice, but the problem is that it's located in French Polynesia which is guarded by France and also the 2000 people who live there.
Killing them or enslaving them might get us arrested by the French government.

>disappointment island
this can't be real

have you noticed how hot countries do nigger inhabitants? if do not go cold country offspring will be retard
>She could be our first honouree guest on a state visit.
not to your island silly
dont make fun of autism we have better uninhabited island belong to weaker country

Wasn't there a guy who was worth $5 million in the last thread?
Seriously just fuck off already. Make your own thread and leave.

dont be rude i do not go

>tfw Trump will buy us and Island so we can shitpost 24/7 in normie-free environment

How about this flag?
What the fuck is it with you fags and genocide?

>Killing them or enslaving them might get us arrested by the French government.

Not if we say we are from the religion of peace

Then what can we do about them? Let them stay or watch them rebel?

and*

Yup, this is now memeing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipodes_Islands

ok so it looks like uninhabited NZ island is best option

but which one(s)?

Why would they be mad at us building on an uninhabited part of the island? We could be nice to them, buy their stuff and employ them for manual labour. What would be the problem?

Another uninhabited island located close to Sumatra.This time with no name.
3°29'39.60" S 100°39'41.88" E
Judging by it, it looks relatively flat which is what you guys want. It doesn't look it even has people at all.
It has no name, so let trips name it.

The Antipodes Islands (from Greek αντίποδες - antipodes) are inhospitable volcanic islands in subantarctic waters to the south of — and territorially part of — New Zealand.

>Inhospitible

last white land circa 2100

Does it have resources, trees? Anything?

ok scrap that one

How large is it?

I don't think they would tolerate that we're making a white only Sup Forumsony in their island. We could be nice to them, but they should respect that we're making a colony.

So are you guys going to buy land over there or what? It's a small island so my guess is that you won't get any land, you might be able to work a low paid job just enough to live

wait what makes them inhospitable?

We'll plant them.
It's small, but it might fit 1000 of us.

for Faggot Island

Is there any info on it at all?

What resources do you seek in that small green island? Oil?

No sure, she will wont to go to an atoll in the Southern line islands instead. Get real Nuku Hiva is the best option ticks every box.

We don't need to genocide the local population or enslave them, they could be a positive for our cause.

How much money do we think we need each to move there?
Don't forget to take the poll
strawpoll.me/10518294
strawpoll.me/10518294
strawpoll.me/10518294
Seems we have a significant group a large homosexuals joining us.

i check on panoramio

best place to get pics

If it has no fucking name, then of course it won't have any info. But judging by Google Earth, it looks green and flat.

Would you accept a gay liberal? :^)

Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

They are barren rock that is still volcanicly active, read the Wikipedia page you posted asshat

If you're not a disgusting NEET and atleast contribute, then yes.

ok no pictures BUT
name is Pulau Sanding
chinci.com/travel/pax/p/1628840/Pulau Sanding/ID/Indonesia/0/
hi
ok

Sure we already have a tranny coming

Apprentice carpenter and welder with CWI certification here

Gigga Nigga Island
is there any reason why it's uninhabited?

We have a deal!

Which races do you accept?
Do you accept Armenians (Aryans)?

lol

not even start yet and already degen

>We'll plant trees
>That take decades to grow.

Don't know, maybe nobody has ever heard of it, hence why it doesn't have a name.

How about New Scotland. Pic is the first iteration of the flag

Pulau Sanding))))

do you have any legal fundraising ideas?

Here's a list of uninhabited islands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desert_island#List_of_some_currently_uninhabited_islands

Auckland or Campbell islands?

We need to look tolerant so we'll allow any person with an IQ over 130 to come settle with us (Except blacks, we need to avoid them like the plague)

Any non Whites would also have to be married to a White-woman so that their kids would end up decent looking.

Based on the Australian Eureka flag in homage to the new continent and how the whiteman transformed that land into one of sheer beauty and success but with a different blue for the sea from which colonists came and a new Red Cross in homage to Saint George's cross as seen on the Union Jack and to represent Christendom.

i am your king

Well then, if you really want an uninhabited island with trees, then it's Auckland Islands. It's the only island that Sup Forums wants to have.

What happens if someone needs a doctor?

We accept any race as long as you aren't a waste of space everyone is welcome. Take the straw poll. Getting in on the ground floor is important, at first we need to play the numbers game to be democratically in power.

strawpoll.me/10518294
strawpoll.me/10518294
strawpoll.me/10518294

You are I no position to call others degenerate.

None, that would raise enough in a quick time.
Do you? If so you could be our first business minister.

Nice flag

walk it off

>another meme roleplaying thread

I lived there for 4 years when I was 12-16. Life is hard there, I remember we had no internet, there were several times shortage on alcohol, Marquisiens are very poors so some of them have to steal.

I you want a peacefull island, you'd rather try Fakarava, Rangiroa, or if you are not very crafty, West coast of Moorea.
Mangareva if you want to try the survival mode, as it is more beautifull ( and wayyy hotter) than Nuku.

>You are I no position to call others degenerate.
>a fucking tranny
Sup Forums: the island

since we colonize it, the rightful flag for it is this.