Sup Forums's opinion of this

Yeah.. never happen.

hell no, she a bushie establishmentarian, you might as well say JEB!

Short answer, no.

Long answer, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

the gap in her teeth is big enough to fit my microdick

i would love to eat her asshole out

This is still the best ticket.

this would be a fun choice but he is gonna pick a politician

>but he is gonna pick a politician

Why?

There's no good Republican politicians to choose that won't end up alienating people.

Literally everyone likes Mike Rowe though.

She's literally perfect, but definitely not the type (establishment) for a Trump revolution.

If he wants to make sure he loses, she's the perfect choice. If she's on the ticket, one of Trump's critical angle's of attack on Clinton - her record as Secretary of State - is gone. Rice was an even worse Secretary of State; she epitomized and exemplified the utter incompetence of the entire Bush administration.

he should pick a celebrity.

No.

>Why?
because he has said so multiple times. he says something like "i need a politician for a vp because i am not a politician"

Trump is anti-academic. She's a neocon.

Trump has exposed the majority of the GOP establishment of being academic elitists. They're liberals.

They're religiously devoted to their fucking cause.

They all think the Middle East will be better being run by their college professors. It's like they believe they're doing a great job over here.

They're fucking nuts.

She runs Stanford, she's black, probably a Lesbian.

She's probably Hilllary all the way.

She's far better than most people give her credit for.

Her main negative, is a war WHICH CLINTON VOTED FOR AND VOTED TO FUND SEVERAL TIMES.

She's everything Clinton was -- disliked former Secretary of State -- but also black. Blacks like voting for other black people.

She is a wildly successful woman who currently runs one of the most prestigious universities -- a university in California, no less.

She also has good cred with Putin, which will be important.

However, I think she's probably smart enough to want nothing to do with the federal government any longer. She has a good deal going on at Stanford.

this is just a black Hillary

wtf are you smoking

To elaborate, shes pretty much a nigger RINO Pelosi.

She created the Countering Violent Extremism narrative that the left has carried on, and drummed out people blowing the whistle on the Muslim Brotherhood in America and the Sharia jurisprudence rationale for terrorism. Fuck that cunt.

>black hillary

sounds good to me desu

>Trump picks a globalist neo-con for VP
wew lad

She's the Stanford dean. She runs a west coast university. And she hasn't stepped on any toes.

She's likely on the Paul Ryan side of things.

They'd just assassinate him to get a puppet president. Trump needs someone the establishment hates worse than him, like Ron Paul.

You're wrong. The Bush national security apparatus caved to groups like CAIR after the 9/11 Report came out. By the end of the administration, they had purged ALL analysis of actual Islamic law, and programs of action as part of the threat doctrine. It was already fucked BEFORE Obama was elected.

Trump needs to pick Ben Carson.

He's gonna get JFK'd so fucken fast if that happens.

Trump has to pick someone so insane nobody would want him/her as VP. I'm talking about Jeff Sessions, Mark Cuban, or Ice Cube - people so far from the establishment that nobody would want them even touching the White House

mah Sup Forumsfu

She going to win in 2020 after Trump loses in a landslide. Cap this.

She's a neocon who has worked with AIPAC. That said she is rather intelligent and would silence alot of the critics.

>There's no good Republican politicians to choose that won't end up alienating people.
What about a Reagan Democrat?

Dirtiest job he's ever done.

Introducing - Vice President Oprah

Hey Donald, I heard you still haven't picked a VP.

Isn't she also on the selection committee that picks the final four in college football? I've read where she is a huge college football fan.

In 2000 Trump said he wants to run with Oprah Winfrey, I think he should consider it now. Oprah has the popularity among women and minorities that Trump really needs right now.

kek