24 years old

>24 years old
>still haven't grown out of my Smiths phase

When does it end? I'm still a depressed beta.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xyEoW4JMbnE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm a happy beta and I still like The Smiths.

Realize the humor in their songs and work off that. Their songs are exceedingly tongue-in-cheek hilarious.

30 years old
still haven't grown out of Smiths phase

==this is hell==

Go to the gym every day for 2 straight weeks. i guarantee you will not want to hear the Smiths on day 15.

Time to enter the Morrissey solo phase

i recommend pic related

I'm 30 years old and I grew out of it.. I actually like Morrissey solo more anyways

31 nigga here, grew out of that shit 15 years ago

I'm 28, I'm transitioning out of my beta phase, but I actually like the Smiths more now than I ever have.

The difference is, I'm not listening to songs like Asleep, Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want, and I Know It's Over and feeling sorry for myself anymore. I just appreciate what a good lyricist Morrissey is.

bullshit
going to the gym only makes shit worse if you're a beta pussy

>58 years old
>still haven't grown out of my Smiths phase

Literally not true. When you exercise your mood heightens. It's literally the anti-beta drug.

My Smiths phase lasted for 2 days, at the age of 21. I am not very interested in them at all now.

That must have been an eventful 48 hours

Listen to Angels of Light instead

Are you Mexican?

this

>25, turning 26 in a few weeks
>the smiths are still my favorite band
>still a depressed beta, but no longer tfw-no-gf

It gets better, user. Someday you'll have a waifu to teach pretty girls make graves to on bass.

the joke was that he was talking about Morrissey still being a melodramatic teen at heart

how did you get gf?

We both worked in a grocery store, she was in the front end and I was in the coffee shop portion. I'd lure her over with samples and eventually she started coming often for free water cups. I'd write cute af messages in different languages on her cups and she'd translate them. One night I worked up the courage to invite her over, made her indian tacos, she spent the night and the next morning I told her she was my girlfriend and she had no reservations.
I was honestly shitting myself the whole time but it was worth it. She's a cute thicc ginger with glasses that loves american football.

we all gonna make it user.

/blogpost

I grew out of it at the age 15. For almost two years I literally only listened to them. I was pretty depressed.

Nice man. I wish my job had qts working there instead of old grumpy men.

sweet story :)

this is so true

and don't be scared, loving morrissey's solo works doesn't degrade the smiths! they are the wonderful foundation on which his sound has life.

youtube.com/watch?v=xyEoW4JMbnE

How Soon Is Now? is their only good song.

46 year old happily married Smiths fan here. Some of those songs stay with you. What’s that one,
>smother me mother
or something. It’s not a favourite of mine but it rings true.
Complete bollocks. Just off the top of my head, London, Barbarism, Queen is Dead and Bigmouth are great exercising songs.

I like this story.
There’s honestly a bit of hope for anyone if you’re willing to use your good qualities to your advantage

I met my gf as a penpal first, 9 months today after telling her I had feelings for her, we plan to move to university together in September, and then after get married and eventually have children, we've even talked names

life doesn't always suck i guess

You're thinking of rubber ring.

What if you don't have any meaningful good qualities?

I broke up with the only girl I loved because I was afraid. And she was everything I wanted. She doesn’t want me back now, and I don’t expect her to at this point. I just made a huge fuckup is all.
Obviously you didn’t ask, just venting a bit.
That’s great though, I hope both of you guys end up happy.

Everyone has a few redeeming qualities, but not everyone chooses to show or use them.

>21 years old
>kissless hugless virgin
>no friends
Shyness is nice and shyness can stop you
From doing all the things in life you'd like to