Howell and Four Other Suspects Involved in Planned Sunday Massacres

Two police officers who wish to remain anonymous for fear of retaliation say that James Wesley Howell, an Indiana man who was found with a car full of explosives and weapons on Sunday morning, told police he was part of a team that planned shooting attacks on gay communities in Florida and California.

Howell told police he was turning himself in because he wanted protection. His story was that he had been assured by his recruiters that he would not be harmed in the shooting but, when he heard on the news that Omar Mateen, the lead gunman in the Orlando group, had been killed by sniper fire, he realized he was being set up as a patsy and would be killed.

Soon after that, the FBI took over the investigation.

Other urls found in this thread:

getoffthebs.com/five-suspects-involved-in-planned-attacks/
indystar.com/story/news/crime/2016/06/13/james-wesley-howells-ex-boyfriend-didnt-surprise-me-all/85836328/
getoffthebs.com/
indystar.com/story/news/crime/2016/06/15/james-wesley-howell-charged-child-molestation/85925896/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

getoffthebs.com/five-suspects-involved-in-planned-attacks/

According to two department sources, Howell called the Santa Monica police on Sunday morning claiming that he needed protection from the CIA. Howell further elaborated to the dispatcher stating that he “had been set up by the CIA – they are going to kill me.

”Howell additionally stated that, “everything has gone south. Dan was gone when I got here. They killed the leader of the Florida attack this morning. They are going to kill me. I need protection.”

“When I got here, Dan was gone. I went to his apartment and he had cleared out….I tried calling him but he never answered me,” said Howell.

Speaking of the suspect killed in the Pulse Bar massacre in Florida, Howell stated, “Omar was not suppose to be killed. They lied to us – Omar and Brandy were suppose to get away.”

“We were all familiar with each other through an online fundamental Islamic knowledge seminary course[1] – we were recruited through the course and trained together at a camp in Virginia – we were taught how to shoot and make bombs – everyone knew their part – something went wrong….”

>Howell told police he was turning himself in because he wanted protection. His story was that he had been assured by his recruiters that he would not be harmed in the shooting but, when he heard on the news that Omar Mateen, the lead gunman in the Orlando group, had been killed by sniper fire, he realized he was being set up as a patsy and would be killed.

FBI damage control. They fucked up their story from the start and this is what they are running with now. Shit makes me laugh man.

what... sounds fucking bizarre desu.

wtf and howell was allegedly gay too.

>James Wesley Howell's ex-boyfriend: 'It didn’t surprise me at all

indystar.com/story/news/crime/2016/06/13/james-wesley-howells-ex-boyfriend-didnt-surprise-me-all/85836328/

Sounds familiar

>James Wesley Howell
Lee Harvey Oswald
John Wilkes Booth

Implying this shit couldnt get anymore scripted

Any trust worthy source?

There have been a lot of attacks in the last couple days, most aren't being reported.

interesting if true

bet this dude is alright dead

What the hell, I'll bump

The only thing that scares me is if you read the link concerning the Islamic classes, Omars mullah ran it, and it's only been reported recently how obviously a terrorist the mullah was Omar studied under.

What this is really starting to look like is this was actually an FBI sting operation designed to nab the 5, but instead was accidentally allowed to occur. Dan was probably the undercover agent, but when Orlando happened the FBI ran for it.

In short Fast and Furious with terrorists. They edged too far.

inb4 slide

don't let them do it guys

fake and gay

Any better sources? Well-established leakers or investigators, or an MSM source? It would not shock me the least bit if this is true, but I've never heard of this getoffthebs site.

the real question is..
"Omar and Brandy were supposed to get away"

Who is this Brandy??

What a load of unsubstantiated horse shit.

Good goy, good
Don't ask questions

prove your assertions

fucken damn it

>getoffthebs.com/

Super source there OP.

PACKIN' A MAC IN THE BACK OF THE AC'

>mudshits recruited and trained by the feds to push a agenda
reminds me of something

Tell me a version of the Howell story that makes sense then. I'm not going to waste time if you believe something as retarded as some dude loaded the fuck up and drove to Cali from Indiana to knock on people's windows to talk to cops.

>the lead gunman in the Orlando group
I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ONE PERSON THO THERES JUST THAT ONE GAY MUZZIE RIGHT? THEY WOULDNT LIE ABOUT THIS WOULD THEY?

Still waiting for proof that the Mujihadeen existed?

It was so blatantly obvious it was connected to the orlando shooting. Muslim shoots up gay bar at 2am 3hrs later a man is arrested with the same shit on him before a gay parade. How do white people fall for this islamic bullshit. I know Europe has a problem with white women getting converted and running off to the middle east and then begging to come back after they get there

wasn't omar gay as well?

Off topic and irrelevant.

Bump

Yes

From the sound of it, he's schizophrenic.

But you can't see how this story "makes sense." Something tells me that's not a common problem.

Is there like an insurgency in Florida against gays by Muslims nowM

indystar.com/story/news/crime/2016/06/15/james-wesley-howell-charged-child-molestation/85925896/

wut

He was caught in California

Schizophrenia is just a convenient write off. It's too easy to say "he might be a schizophrenic" and people who have no understanding of the disorder just kind of nod and agree.

No, just several identical and completely unrelated events happening at the same time.

The fact that it makes sense to you is a less common problem. If you truly think it is a reasonable thing to expect a gay dude to load up with to load up with weapons and tail it to Cali to lay waste to a cali gay convention to stop 95% of the way to get caught, I have nothing further to say it to you. You're either a shill or retarded.

Would've hoped to be real but it's looking bullshit to me.

>anonymous sources from random website
I mean it's fishy, but this is just bait. I wouldn't put it past our three letter agencies.