1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Do you watch television?

1. Sweden.
2. No.

Also, do you remember how CRT televisions smelled after you ran your hand across the screen, discharging the static that had built up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1A78yTvIY1k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no
>yes

i watch old films on CRTs sometimes

also "how its made" on a non-crt

i don't have my own tv

1.The Netherlands (Holland)
2.Rarely

Answer
>Also, do you remember how CRT televisions smelled after you ran your hand across the screen, discharging the static that had built up?

I miss CRT TVs. I remember being a kid and deliberately causing "snow" on the TV because I thought it looked pretty. Brb, googling how to hook up my computer to a CRT.

Nope
Nah, too young for that

yes
yes

1. Suomi
2. Few glimpses everyday, as my son might watch some children show. Also I watch news every now and then, some sport events, documentaries and such. I have learned to watch tv series and movies online.

1. USA
2. Sort of. I watch the Stanley Cup playoffs, and some soccer matches, but not any regular programming. And yes, I remember crts. The ones I remember looked like this, and I don't recall a smell. I remember the sound the made when they were on. Like at night, I could always tell when my brother was playing n64 in the other room.

Russia
no

>do you remember how CRT televisions smelled after you ran your hand across the screen
I don't have to remember it, I've got two CRTs in my apartment right now. I don't replace them because they work.

Are you 12?

>I've got two CRTs in my apartment right now
My nigga.

I also have a VCR hooked up to one of the CRT TVs.

och på något vis är CRT inte den sämsta skärmen i rummet

rannsaka dig

Den Eizo-skärmen fick jag gratis av en av min mammas jobbarkompisar dock. Upplösningen är lite låg och det finns vissa små skador på den, men den duger sålänge.

det finns även en spårkula synlig i bilden (bevisat mindre ergonomiskt än en vanlig mus, inte ens gamla CAD-rävar använder såna längre) så fortfarande rannsaka dig favä

Jag ångrar inte att jag bytte till styrkula, känns mer bekvämt än mus.

1. Sweden.
2. No, only commercials and reruns on tv.

Since Netflix, torrenting etc I watch 100% of my content online.

>Netflix

flag
only every once in a while with family, i rarely watch anything other than youtube and even then 8 out of 10 times i torrent it (even watched el topo that way earlier the week)

no, and I've never been in the habit of smelling my TV

1.Why do you people even ask to include this
2.Not really

Nah, in fact nobody in my house watch tv... I just use the tv to watch the news when something important is happening.

I watch TV like 10 mins a day while eating dinner only because my hands aren't free to use the phone.

Yes I remember how CRT smells, the coil whine and how I have to hit it with force sometimes to make it work. It was a Soviet CRT TV.

>I had to hit it to make it work
>it was a soviet CRT TV
Oh gosh, dude, is your hand all right?

>1.Why do you people even ask to include this

It's a meme from 2011, when this board was first founded. If you say
>Your country
then the janny or the mods can't delete your thread, because it's relevant to Sup Forumsernational.

1. germoney
2. no

youtube.com/watch?v=1A78yTvIY1k