>perfect to listen to in any setting
this doesn't get nearly as much attention as it should

absolutely based

cringe

>Blends modern hip hop and old school perfectly
>One of the best rap albums of the 2010s
>Best thing to come out of TDE
>Versatile styles with each track
this doesn't get nearly as much attention as it should.

those numbers don't lie. The man is a visionary

brush your teeth, you don't wanna be late for sunday school

also true although I like cilvia demo a little more

>being such a brainlet you dont get carti
I can't imagine how sad of a life that must be

How is it hip hops answer to shoegaze

kendrick stole his whole sound off "the sun's tirade" for damn. and no one said a thing about it.

there's nothing shoegazey about it. the tape is not bad. the good songs are really good.

what a terrible album cover.

>same wall of sound effect created by constant thick sub bass instead of distorted guitar
>same emphasis on airy synths to create a dreamlike atmosphere
>vocals take a backseat to the instrumentals in the same way but instead of dream-pop musings with a soft singing voice you get an onslaught of ad libs and repeated phrases that serve to create the same atmosphere

also pretty sure the synth on kelly k is straight off of loveless for instance

have you only listened to 4 genres of music in your life?

monkey argument from a monkey brain

>>hip hops answer to shoegaze

>Releases best cloud rap album of the decade
>nobody even knows

imagine having this low of an IQ

>not listening to carti while reading Joyce and Evola at the same time
>thinking you have an IQ over 100

The vocals and hi-hats are too upfront for it to be anywhere near shoegaze. cLOUDDEAD is the closest hip-hop has come to shoegaze, and even then it isn't a perfect comparison.

is this good or meme?

in new york i milly rock

one day man
one day

>nobody even cares

yeah

>same wall of sound effect created by constant thick sub bass instead of distorted guitar
A wall of sound isnt the same as fucking shoegaze you idiot the bass in rap music isnt meant to create an atmosphere its to emphasize the rhythm of the beat. Vocals taking a backseat to the instrumental also doesnt make it shoegaze, what the fuck do you think shoegaze is?

AHAHAHA NIGGER

>Shoegazing (or shoegaze) is a subgenre of indie rock,[1] alternative rock,[4] and neo-psychedelia[4] that emerged in the United Kingdom in the late 1980s. Its sound is characterised by obscured vocals, guitar distortion and feedback.

Too soon

yeah, because he actually didn't at all

But that's not Codeine & Pizza desu

>this doesn't get nearly as much attention as it should
Because hip-hop is trash

Shills are so pathetic. This album will be forgotten in like 2 years. And no, runescape tier beats are not groundbreaking. Pierre is zaytoven with less talent and slight cloud rap leanings. I've heard youtube producers with more talent.

nope. all the sounds sound exactly the same. he sounds like the black, poor man bones.

i don't know. think and find out for yourself. listen to:
location, flex and half & half. that should give you a good idea of what you're getting into

Carti personally hands me a check every week to make posts about him on 4chans music board

>haha dude shills? Who would pay someone to market something lol
I find it funny people (mostly shills) try to pretend they don't exist. Anybody with two brain cells to rub together know that paying someone to advertise your garbage here is just smart business. It's not like it'd cost that much either.

I just told you I get paid to make these posts tho

Thisssss
Also fucking trap or die 3 tyvm