2020 hype

>Godzilla steps on Kong and scrapes him off like a turd
>/movie

What if Skull Island is shit?

New Kong is as big as Godzilla.

>GODZILLA KING vs KONG
What did they mean by this?

Why not a team up?

It's almost guaranteed they'll team up in the end to fight some big alien monster

>what if

I'm sick of team ups. Make them have sex with each other.

underrated post

I think the director of Godzilla said that the crossover movie was already being talked about during production of that movie, and that Kong would be the "hero" and Godzilla the "villain."

how the fuck is that underrated?

because that's retarded. it was disappointing in BvS and it would be more disappointing in this one. teaming up is conceeding the entire point of a versus movie for a brief feel-good no-hurt-feelings moment that is always followed by disappointment.

Cloverfield crossover.

I can't wait to see another skinny spider-like monster fight Godzilla

The first one is pure kino, hope this one is good as well

KING KONG GODZILLA CLOVERFIELD MASHUP

10% of the movie is Godzilla and King Kong getting screentime

90% of the movie is watching some boring human love drama and pro-military propaganda

How can something be pro-military when the military fails at everything and doesn't accomplish shit?

Shin Godzilla was way better.

Why the fuck is he bipedal again?
It was passable when gorillas were seen as strange violent beasts but now it looks retarded.

Because they're trying to push evolution onto us by making the monkeys/apes appear more human.

This.

He would have to be even more comically large to stand a chance against godzilla on all fours than he already is.