Finally we get some great right wing rap

finally we get some great right wing rap

its funny seeing reviewers mince words and try to turn it into something else

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BFBjY_Kj2ko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=BFBjY_Kj2ko
we been had great right wing rap cracka.

Give me the jpegpill bro, is he left wing or right wing? Theres too many layers or irony for me to deduce it

defintely a moderate takes jabs at both sides

He's not right wing, he's just an edgelord.

he's literally a communist

also, he's a talentless fucking hack who raps about rick and morty and disses mc ride for dg having two white people in the group & putting "niggas" in an album title

hes a communist lmao. what makes you think he's right wing?

>great

honestly for all the hype i thought it was gonna be very interesting but nope

just memerap over a bunch of bloops with a hint of irony

groundbreaking

Him and milo are the two worst rappers of all fucking time. Absolutely despicable shit.

Half the lyrics are about fucking white women and beating up the alt-right, no idea how anyone could think him right wing.

hes right wing
has song called "1488" dude

name one thing wrong with rick and morty
protip: [spoiler] you can't [/spoiler]

also death grips are lolsoexperimental shit, who cares lmao

Literally "fuck blumpf, where da wite wimmin at" the album, wtf are you on

daily reminder peggy hates you lmao
>Sup Forums on my dick cuz I'm edgy
>Sit ya pale ass down have a Pepsi
>"I mean niggas on Sup Forums just be pussy as fuck in general."

reminder: r&i

i'd fucking kill myself if "peggy" liked me, he's the most retarded rapper in the game

this

otherwise the project was very forgettable other than Baby Im Bleeding

pic related is the best right wing album of all time
he utterly destroys lefty death grips on every single track

peggy & milo >>> meme grips / death shits
BTFO

>no idea how anyone could think him right wing
lmao did you just have a brain malfunction, learn english

Left (or 2018's version of "left," at least)
He uses the word cracker repeatedly (in a negative, but mostly ironic context), even though he gets really mad when white people use the word nigger in a positive context. Why? Because of the "power structures," maaaan. He's reacted like this to Death Grips, Bill Maher and Eminem.
There's also a pic I saw on his Instagram a while ago about Casey Affleck needing to have his Oscar taken away from him, despite the fact that he hasn't been proven guilty of sexual assault, because him having an Oscar basically perpetuates rape culture (though he didn't say it in those words).
That doesn't mean he asks people their pronouns when he talks to them, but he wants people essentially removed from a position of power when they do something that SEEMS like something bigoted.

however
he does not appear to be fiscally left
in the liner notes for I Smell Crack, he calls Bernie "unrealistic"
so he's right on the $, there

By this logic he's left wing because he has a mixtape called Communist Slowjams

I'll literally never understand how black people think they should be able to bash other races and use slurs as much as they want, but it's a witch hunt as soon as anyone says nigger or even has a valid criticism of black culture.

stfu cracker lol

completely agree

not him, but that's clearly ironic
they arent slowjams either lol

it's a power play you dumbass

>Communist Slowjams is clearly ironic
>But a black person naming a track 1488 isn't
Okay m8

BEEP BEEP
salty death grips fan detected

jpegmafia literally shoots hot cum over every death grips song

It doesn't matter. They're making it evident that they don't even want to catch up to the rest of the sophisticated modern world. This is literally basic human coexistence, do to others as you want done to you. What the fuck is so hard to understand about that? It's like they want to see how far they can push it while not completely alienating their white fans. And white people take a lot of shit these days.

>gets called out on confirmation bias
>shifts to me being a DG fan even though DG is hot ass
Okay m8

lol okay go wank off to niggas on le moon some more

Dude literally tried to viral the shit of his Black Ben Carson album and Sup Forums shut him down. The fuck is he talking about.

does anyone on Sup Forums aside from jpegmafia himself like this idiot's music

I'm sure he has more fans now that Fantano endorsed him but I wouldn't be surprised if it's still just him spamming his album.

probably

Shillllllllllling

Rightists are so easily triggered lmao

Anyways remember when this guy used to shill his shit in share threads in 2014 and everyone laughed him out

>Literal Commie
>right wing
He's literally a fucking newfag memer who likely posts on Sup Forums and thinks that shit is edgy