>T. Mexican

>t. plebs

I want to marry a Colombian girl

*sighs softly, re-adjusts pants and orders a bombing*

>you will never feel up Tata's tatas

kek

why live, lad

why live

>It's a Murphy doing a inner monologue explaining everything he did.

watched both seasons and enjoyed it, wouldn't watch again though. None of the people in the show can do a Colombian accent well enough for other dialects to not be noticeable.

Enjoyable. Higher production quality than most Netflix stuff. Poor job of fleshing out Escobar's character, leaning far too heavily on the clichéd "but I love my family" nonsense that's supposed to offset terrible acts. Annoying main police guy and voice over. Fun drug imagery. Pretty lame violence. Things get tense at times. Fun callbacks to historic stuff. (Whoa he's wearing the same shirt as in the old photo.)

6.5/10 would readily watch another season of but probably not the same seasons again

Jesus Christ

>It's a Poison's kill count is in question so he drives into a crowd of indio peasants episode

Thought the first series was alright lost interest near the end though, finally got round to watching the second series a few weeks back and it was a massive improvement.

>mfw Poison died

>It's a Lime becomes a sicario in a matter of seconds resulting in the dead of best girl episode

>mfw pablo dies

Why Sup Forums why ;_;

same but that probably involves going to Columbia

I know

Show of the year

SOY EL AGUA QUE MATA TU SED

>look up real life counterparts
>Murphy looks like a pedo
>javier pena looks nothing like the actor, just some ugly spic

What le fuck

>With the amount of cocaine coming into the U.S., Pablo was making around $60 million per day

>They spent $4,000 a month on rubber bands for cash

>$2.2 Billion had to be written off yearly due to rats

>There are still millions of dollars buried in the Colombian countryside

>Escobar would also buy Boeing 727s, strip out all the passenger seats and fly up to 10 tons per flight into the U.S.

>In an attempt to change the laws of extradition, Escobar offered to pay Colombia's debt--an estimated 10 billion dollars

>In the late 1980s, Colombian authorities seized some of Escobar's enormous fleet, including 142 planes, 20 helicopters, 32 yachts, and 141 homes and offices

>When he was 25, Escobar fell in love with his best friend’s sister, Maria Victoria, who was only 13 at the time. A few year later they got married. At that time, Pablo was 27 and Maria 15 years old

I found it very hard to follow at points, am i retarded ?

>married a 15 year old
/ourguy/

no, just French

Yes, without a doubt.

we should go together

>It's a Pablo's mom dont give a shit about security episode

does anybody have a spare netflix account? i had two but they are kill now, i wont change the password i swear

torrents

Brazilian guy playing ccolombian guy

WHY?
I mean, was it too hard to find a good colombian actor?

It's all spicspeak anyway, it's not like anyone outside Latin America really cares

>Implying people want to see uggos on television and not handsome dudes they can jerk off to

>implying you'd burn millions of dollars to keep your daughter warm

Im from Spain and I tried to watch this but I just cant. They dubbed the americans and thats fine, but they kept the original voices for the latin guys, and most of them cant speak spanish. I cant understand a single thing Pablo Escobar said. Shame!

Brazilian fag here
is Moura's accent really that bad?

No, they're exaggerating. Watch Breaking Bad if you want a show with really bad Spanish.

Not the spaniard
The first season he was a bit off, but in the second season he got way better at it

dumb gallego doesn't understand anything that isn't his crook spanish

Its awful, at least it was awful for the four or five episodes I watched. I have a colombian classmate, and I understand everything he says so its not my problem, Lionel

>that hair

TRUE IBERIAN GOD

>Narcos predicted Trump's victory

woah... really makes you think...

I honestly kind of crashed by the end. I was just too tired of seeing this psychopathic douchebag get mourned for so fast forwarded a lot. Knowing what happens made me get angry about the blowing Escobar. The white actors are so bad in this.

The ending has huge potential, I actually liked that cunty cartel leader and a show about dueling cartels has potential in a soap opera kind of way. Like, if season 3 is going to be S3 Breaking Bad without Skylar, its going to be awesome.

Reminder that Escobar did LITERALLY nothing wrong

If he became President of Columbia it would have become a much better country

The actress that portrays Tata is Mexican tho

doesn't matter, I want her children

He kind of fucked up any potential for sympathy after he blew up a plane full of innocent people.