Why do so many traps support Trump??

why do so many traps support Trump??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_in_Islam
imdb.com/name/nm6185683/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe they don't want to be raped by muslims?

Because muslims will start screaming, beat them half to death, and then throw them off high ledges after several hours of rape.

Trump will maybe call you a fag once.

Because they're attention whores for Sup Forums.

Trojan horses. Milo, woman dude of the year, youtube trap memesters. Trojan horses designed to cuck and soften. They'll flatly state "homophobia is disgusting" and the impressionable new generation of right wing (and future of the right) accept it because they have some shallow points of agreement with the right. The left has so anchored the right with such extreme examples of degeneracy that the right thinks they're being "fair" or "modest" when they compromise by accepting niggers and fags and actually arguing for egalitarianism.

>milo

i want to kill the alt right

I don't know, but I like it.

>tfw another movement got co-opted and ruined by kikes

Will it ever end?

The right is gay! Didn't you hear? We gay now. Such 2016. Wow.

Come get buttfucked at Breitbart.com.

fags are the biggest misogynists

Because they're 'not like other girls teehee'.
Obviously.

sorry but adults don't care where other adults like to stick their dick into.

Because gays hate women

Bottom-left corner.

>muslims would throw this off of a roof.

We need to Crusade again.

seems like you heard it so often that you actually needed to safe a picture to defend yourself.

it doesn't surprise me that those with mental illness vote for trump

Yes. People are wrong often enough that material like this is necessary. Seems like you have no arguments other than condescension and being a triggled little shanaynay.

>Trump will maybe call you a fag once.
daddy would never do that

trying to gain the approval of the men just like women do. they have no true opinions or positions, whatever gets the mens love and attention is what they go with

Moar

gonna need some sauce on that

Who cares sage and report.

why would I bother, the gay rights, and acceptance are mainstream and only a matter of time in the rest of the world. its you people who should convince me that I should care that my neightbours might be doing assfucking (hint: I don't give a fuck).

That's an actual woman, you dumbass.

jesus i hope so holy fuck

traps are attention whores, which reveals a disproportionate amount of them since other people aren't attention whores and won't post pictures of themselves or text of their identity in pro-trump disguises

>muslims would throw this off of a roof.

being a trap is legal in islam.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_in_Islam

not kidding

is it just me or has anyone else noticed a correlation between dick size and "traps". They mostly are all small.

not if you still have a feminine penis and sleep with straight men.

imdb.com/name/nm6185683/

Emily Rudd

Mental illnesses .

Well, ever since King Trap Jenner threw its support for Trump, they've all been flocking behind him like the mentally damaged sheep they are.

LGBTWTFBBQ and other related mental illness goes in keep your faggot level in check poopdick

>legal

Except for all those Muslim countries were it's not. Like, you know, most of them.

>tfw too self-aware to be a degenerate cross-dressing tranny faggot

I just want to be a real girl fucking kill me now please.

There is new kind of shill trying to make peoples gay on this board.
They post picture of women's and pretend that its a trap.
Beware and report theses peoples.

Because they enjoy getting fucked in the ass like all Trump Chumps.

no, that would be the fag-enabling folsom-street-dwelling social-"science"-studying DNC.
SAGE

in iran you can.

exceptions, rules, you know the deal.

Because to have some common sense as a women you need to be a man :^)

also, not if they want to keep their dick.

Only in Iran and a few other countries that don't want to just kill every gay man so they give them the choice to cut off their penis so they don't have to be slaughtered. What a trans-accepting culture.

those faggots brought this apon us

please ban trap posting

posting more now :^]

But Anzu is a girl you dipshit.

no shit, penis=/= girl

er i mean penis=/= a boy

These are both women.

>tfw you like cute girls but you can't stand cutesy stuff

If I had to deal with these personalities I would just kill myself.

Yea, me too, I'd be like, bitch stop dressing like that, you look fuckin stupid.

The "alt right" is literally just nationalist libertarians that got labeled as republicans because libtards generalize everyone who disagrees with gibmedats as racist republicans.

It makes sense that the alt right would accept gays since libertarians think consenting doubts should have the right to do whatever the fuck they want with each other

fags don't want to get shot desu

I for one am so fucking fed up with the SJW and feminist left using us as a weapon in their shitty war on white men.The way they "support" us is completely retarded, just making shit up like genderqueer, demiboy or other ridiculous shit.

All we "normal" ones want to do is go from one gender to the other and mind our own business. I don't really care if anyone really thinks of me as the gender I change to or not. I just want to live as normal a life as possible yet these people make a complete joke out of our problems and drag our public image through the dirt just to have another victim card to play.

Fuck them, Trump 2016!