Why are southern Euros and South Americans so happy?

Why are southern Euros and South Americans so happy?

Other urls found in this thread:

soccersuckssite.wordpress.com/2017/07/20/first-blog-post/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They go outside in the sun and meet people instead of sitting online in a 20 squaremeter box whilst not excersising and eating like shit

Because they have active Esperanto organizations there.

>happy
but you're happier than we are you stupid mongolian

depretugal

warm weather without constant rain

life is pain

T-that hurt.

I actually want to move to Mexico one day

we're not fuck off, I'd prefer to live in sun deprived cold finland but where everything works properly rather than in this hot humid hellhole where nothing ever works and people are subhumans

B-but muh good food culture?

this desu. And OP can be like this too, if he wants.

They aren't happy. They are constantly irritable, extremely arrogant and always frothing at the mouth about something.

ex. French, Italians, Greeks, all Latin Americans

I'm not.

I don't know about the rest of south america, but here in Chile once you look past the humor you realize a lot of us are depressive cunts.

life is beautiful an capitalism grants us sort-of-freddom
there are no reasons to be depressed if you have a proper family, were not diddled as a kid, are young and have at least average physical capabilities
any other problems it's just you being a first world richfag looking for things to whine about

I'm not happy. Just this month 2 girls were molested and 3 people ended their lives in my university.

the real question is why is estonia so happy?
what do they know that we don't?

>the real question is why is estonia so happy?

They are white

the only thing that prevents us to kill ourselves

Don't you have shitty Atlantic weather? Clouds and rain?

>I actually want to move to Mexico one day
As with any place visit it first and not in the tourist season and don't base it on your experiences with a resort.

Not just the resort though, walking around Cabo and such the Mexicans genuinely seem like happy and fun people. They have beaches and sunshine too, that's not just in resorts.

Because we are not poor enough to have unfulfilled needs but we are not well-of enough to have the stupid dream of becoming rich or satisfying family desires. If you finish a uni career you are already better than 70% of SA t.b.h

But how about all that beautiful historical stuff? But don't you usually score pretty high in IQ tests?

Im from southamerica and I told you thats a lie.

Im depressed as fuck, no money, shitty 3rd problems, no qt petite gf and no job. Im 26 years old

We have a lot of cool and awesome beaches, but since I hate hot weather I'm planning to move to San Cristobal de las Casas in Chiapas, comfy as fuck.

You're on Sup Forums though, Sudacas on Sup Forums don't count

You just described Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia.

You are just a loser.

I have a well paid job, apartment, car, motorcycle, and spare money to travel to Europe every year.

You need to get your fucking ass off that chair and get a decent life.

bump

LOL...that rageful helpless self-hating Dane confirmed for NOT roleplaying

>They go outside in the sun and meet people instead of sitting online in a 20 squaremeter box whilst not excersising and eating like shit

Despairtugal

>flip a coin to decide if vocabulary is Latin or Germanic
>only 4 tenses
>uses you for singular, plural, inclusive and non-inclusive
I don't like this at all 2bh familia

But you'd have to commute everyday to Tuxtla for work
Tuxtla is super hot and humid

>spaniards
>happy

What's not working?

For a tourist everything seems fine.

For rich tourists everything is always ok. Meanwhile a lot of venetians are forced to leave the city and live in the inner mainland because venice life has become too expensive due to tourists. The goverment takes sweet tourist money and doesn't help the city at all, that is all crumbling down due to water and humidity damaging the buildings. It will soon sunk while pigs at rome take all the money to share with their mafia friends, at least we will not suffer anymore. Adieu...

Blissful ignorance.

It's not happiness, it's being content.

((((Esperanto)))))

My dad was an alcoholic though, and my sister's bf has a history of suicide attempts. And I browse Sup Forums.

>Things are cheap
>You can make something with yourself if you work hard enough
>Nice food
>Amazing nature
>Clean air
What's not to love? You got to be a very sad ass motherfucker to enjoy things here

my grandparents were forced to leave verona, too expensive too overcrowded. Now I'm stuck here, thanks a lot.

I know I won't be able to convice you since this is an international board of a japanese website dedicated for cartoons, but people with higher IQ strive for greatness or are content only when already in greatness. Such is not the case for "down here". I would much rather live in a depressing land which I had to inject myself with Vitamin D and antidepressants and have a more straightforward path to success and well-being than live somewhere where it houses great culture and weather.

My country's (past) achievements don't define me as a person and neither does my country's culture. I only live for me as an individual, and relish only on my own achievements rather than my country's which is supposed to represent me (but rather doesn't)

I hope that made sense but I'm in a middle of watching a movie and can't be arsed to sit back and think about what I just typed

Everything's fine. Italians are notoriously self hating to the point where they make up negative stuff about their country.

You are just describing Peru.

In Argentina it doesn't matter how much you study or prepare yourself it is probable that you won't find a decent job, we have the 2nd highest inflation in the world after Venezuela, food is shit, air is shit, you never know if you'll come back home or be murdered and mugged (in that order)... I could go on.

I'm able to work as home-office, keeping my Monterrey salary.

Everything in San Cristobal costs 1/4 than in Monterrey, so no issues here.

Is it this bad? All sudacas on Sup Forums describe their own countries as nightmare shitholes. We know that our southern neighbor is totally lost, and even further Central America is completely hopeless, but it could be worse.

Nothing is worse than beinf born a spic

What about being born a Pajeet?

>tfw born a pajeet
>tfw parents bring us to burgerland
>tfw we get doctor money
>doing well in school
>have lots of friends
>somewhat good looking
>no gf because chad and jamal are better looking

You seem pretty sure about that statement, you visit Mexico on regular basis?

southside best side

this is called propaganda my friend. People here need to spam this Latin American countries are shitholes so it can become reality, hence why they affirm it with so much despair

Thanks, Everyone knows Brazil is the best. Rio was a mistake.

Central America as a whole is shit. Latin America has its flaws but Mexico not being able to control their borders creates problems for us too.

Rio is nice, Copacabana and Ipanema are really beautiful and it is home to so many brazilian things that is ridiculous, also it is always booming with music, and cariocas carry themselves in a really unique way. Everyone should visit at least once, this Rio = Shithole is also the same propaganda autists always post. Sure it has its problems, but most tourists won't even notice and will enjoy its nice parts instead of focusing on its bad ones

Let me just shut your ignorant mouth.

Miserable economies, México is not listed.

Mexico vs Chile Economy.

central america? mexico is north american

México vs Argentina Economy.

México vs Brazil Economy.

>this is the triggered beaner in the wild

I am not happy at all

>South Americans so happy?

Bitch where

Very good argument.

Can you do a Mexico vs. Perú one?

because we have reggaeton

no one asked you

Here.

Thanks.

no nation could be happy if soccer is their popular activity. soccer sucks

soccersuckssite.wordpress.com/2017/07/20/first-blog-post/

>soccersuckssite.wordpress.com
>It appeals to fascists and Nazis

wtf i love soccer now

We are not

I think you did a better job than you are giving yourself credit for, however firstly I brought up the IQ in response to the Italian user calling his countrymen subhumans. I think that's retarded.
Also while I can roughly agree with
>people with higher IQ strive for greatness or are content only when already in greatness
>My country's (past) achievements don't define me as a person and neither does my country's culture.
I hate seeing Southern Euros beat up on themselves as if it's a given your position is shit, and that it's going to be shit, and while you say this you imply yourself occupying some notion of 'greatness'. What's great about hating or not caring about your culture? What's great about having shitty infrastructure or economy?
Also you as an individual can work with and create culture for your country, take inspiration from it and so on. No it doesn't define you, but it's a tremendous potential asset you are sitting on.
But I guess grass is greener on the other side of the fence and so on.

are you me?

I only talk about my country being shit while you guys complain about your lifes being shit because of the weather or the food etc. It's true that my life is paradise compared to some poor indian or african villager trying to survive. I have internet access. I have education. That's more than a lot of people can say.

My point is that you have to define yourself for yourself, not your country, nationality or any other identity. I know that someone taking pride for his nationality or his culture can help shape someone, it doesn't for me. I just feel empty, hollow.

Having shitty infrastructure or economy (are you talking about Finland? seems the opposite to me) are only obstacles to your goals in life. (for me they are I guess settling somewhere safe, living a quiet but also relatively well off)

This depends on the person aswell. You can be an average man in Finland that could be rich somewhere else but be depressed, but also you could be a poor man in Greece being happy.

cont. But I guess it's a matter of perception. I always wanna go higher. I'm never content. I guess I can't know unless I've been to both sides. Fuck, it's almost 3 AM and I'm exhausted

And I don't even know why I'm typing this on an anonymous imageboard. It's the middle of summer. My friends are all away on holidays, the only ones I have here seem to ignore me unless I bring myself to their attention.

Only thing I do all day is watch movies, read books, listen to music and study. But the reality that I may look back at such moments and feel relief is what drives me forward. I really need to meet someone who actually cares on what I feel or what I have to say. My parents are lost in their echoworld and are useless. I've stained this thread too much with my "blog". Bye and goodnight

A couple things I should probably clear out: I'm not OP and I really like my life in Finland.

>Having shitty infrastructure or economy (are you talking about Finland? seems the opposite to me)
No, I was talking about Southern Euros. I asked about Italians having higher than average IQs. You said that people with higher IQs strive for greatness, or then are content when greatness has already been achieved. Then I questioned what is great about having shitty infrastructure ( complained that nothing ever works) or a shitty economy (literally the one thing people generally know about contemporary Greece).

>My point is that you have to define yourself for yourself, not your country, nationality or any other identity.
>settling somewhere safe, living a quiet but also relatively well off
>This depends on the person aswell.
I think that's a completely fair view to have as an individual, however what I think I have a problem with is this kind of a defeatist attitude where you seem to think that for example the economy being shitty is just a given, and you seem to go out of your way to belittle and punch at your own nations even in areas where you are good or could do better.

>>I know that someone taking pride for his nationality or his culture can help shape someone, it doesn't for me. I just feel empty, hollow.
Just out of interest, what do you think would make you feel whole instead of hollow? You talked about your friends, maybe it could be possible social ties and people that could make you feel whole? Have you considered what traits you, your friends and your family would be likely to all have in common, hmm?
Or maybe the movies, books and music are things that make you feel more whole. Why might that be, something in the message of the stories that these things tell?

Also good night, but I was actually interested.

I'm on my bed half asleep so this post will be half coherent at best but whatever.
The thing about IQs was my own misinterpretation. Being content with a half decent life doesn't make you any less intelligent than those who aim high; if anything it shows you know your boundaries. Idk why I wrote that.
I think it's because I'm a selfish man. I think for myself and maybe for the few people I care. That's why I'm being so apathetic towards my country or basically any other form of group or organization.
I don't what would make me feel whole. I'm in no way in a terrible shape considering the state of the people in this board. I just think that I'm just trying to vent off somewhere for my frustrations in life and specifically the situation this country is in. (Which is why I made my first post)
I suppose the movies and books I indulge myself in always question human ties, philosophy, the questions of who we are and what our purpose is. The same questions I mutter myself everyday. Cont

Mexico es sudaca

I think that in general my problem is that nobody understands me or wants to attempt to anyways. Only thing my father talks about is politics. It's impossible to hold any kind of deep conversation with my parents, I feel they are too conservative for their own good.

And I just feel that I'll bore other people. That I'm depressing and miserable, that my friends wouldn't want to converse with someone who question's humanity's existence and purpose every day that passes. I just don't fucking know man. I'm so confused, so... complicated that I can't even sit down and analyze myself. Movies and books that provide the same dilemmas of life that I wonder about are my only forms of (succesful) escapism, it feels like.

I'm going to go sleep and you probably should do the same. I'll read your posts more carefully when I wake up.
However I'm going to offer a couple ideas before I go just to give something to think about.
People can't base their way of life on rationality alone, and need to set value in some few things selfishly that are completely subjective, and then work out of those selfish choices.
If you end up in depression and hatred, maybe it would be useful to take a look at those subjective, selfish values you have.
If you think I got the wrong idea, yeah I'm pretty tired too and like I said I'll read your posts more carefully when I wake up.