NAACP calls for boycott of NFL until Colin Kaepernick gets signed

>cbssports.com/nfl/news/naacp-calls-for-total-boycott-of-nfl-until-colin-kaepernick-gets-signed/

>The NAACP chapter in Atlanta is calling for football fans across the country to stop watching the NFL until a team is willing to sign Colin Kaepernick.

>Gerald Griggs, the vice president of the NAACP's Atlanta chapter, said this week that his group is planning a boycott of all things NFL and will continue to boycott the league as long as Kaepernick remains a free agent.

>"There will be no football in the state of Georgia if Colin Kaepernick is not on a training camp roster and given an opportunity to pursue his career," Griggs recently told Fox 5 in Atlanta. "This is not a simple request. This is a statement. This is a demand."

>"If Mr. Kaepernick is not allowed to pursue his career, then on September the 17th, at 5 o'clock, we are going to have the world's largest tailgate, and that tailgate will not go into Mercedes-Benz Stadium," Griggs said. "We will take a knee, and we will continue to take a knee on the NFL until they act with one voice."

I guess that's it for football.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZkXOu_oI5LM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why doesn't the NAACP demand that all the niggers on welfare get a job?

this is getting a bit out of hand don't you think?

why do people want to sign this guy so bad. there's a reason he's not getting picked up, and it's because he blows dick

>being a shit QB is enough reason to sit

Blake Bortles would like to have a word with you

>Take the shit QB who will keep his mouth shut and not be a distraction.
>Take the shit QB who will being waves of media and spew his race bullshit every day that every player and coach will be asked about.

Geee wonder why guys like Gabbart found a job.

lol k

Apples and oranges. Bortles had a huge year followed by a terrible year all on his rookie contract and is now in danger of losing his job to Henne, Kaep has had several years now since his comparable breakout year. The consensus in the NFL is that his ceiling is super low. Bortles might get cut anyway if Henne beats him out.

STICK TO SPORTS!

based alt-left making normies hate them

>be mulatto ethiopian
>abandoned by 400 lbs white crackwhore mother and illiterate nigger father at birth
>adopted by white family in Oshkosh, Wisconsin
>get D1 football scholarship thanks to white privilege
>get drafted to NFL and play in Super Bowl because my white family made these opportunities possible
>fight da man, we be oppressed an sheit

the guy is a cancer and a total meme qb, nobody wants that pestilence in their locker room

We're never going to hear the end of this shit are we?

The Chicago Bears quarterback is unironically Mike Glennon.
and Kaep isn't signed anywhere.

THAT has got to tell you something.

In old pictures with his family before all this race-bating stuff started the guy looks white as fuck. He basically looks Italian.

Now he's three shades darker with an afro and acts like he's Malcolm X.

What happened?

>calls for
Who do these nigs think they are?

*throws toys out of pram*

He fucked a tranny

kek

I'm conflicted, I want Kaepernick to get signed, but I also want football to cease to exist.

I ultimately think that if the NFL and the sport of football collapsed because of no one signing Colin, I would be fine with that. The sooner this sport ends, the better -- and if Colin is the catalyst, so be it.

The Jaguars would happily pick up Kaepernick if they weren't already above their shit quota

Mike Glennon is better than Kaepershit

A

FUCKING

LEAF

>handful of jobless nibbas will remain jobless but this time they'll do it on their knees

Wow, how will the NFL ever recover.

I don't get it? Could you explain what you mean by "a fucking leaf"?

Ryan Leaf

How will the NFL recover?

>people who don't pay to watch the NFL will continue not paying

Fuck off, Leaf

t. Leaf

Just a question, lads, but
>why wouldn't somebody who hates the alt-left just drizzle a bit of Russki vodka all along the tailgate, and then just set it on fire?
not that I'm saying they should, not at all, but it's a possibility you've got to consider. They're going to be sitting ducks for everybody who hates them

Handegg needs to die anyway. Nothing but brain trauma and injuries. The NFL is on its last legs for these next few years.

Would be real poetry if all the black players striked for colin. Only white people would be playing, ratings and attendance would sink, and colin would have to be signed to save the league

>He basically looks Italian.
He looks like a very dark Arab.

Honestly they'd be respected more if they conceded that Kaep is mediocre at best, a liability at worst. Their extremely polarized one-sided argument isn't doing them any favors and only builds more animosity

No way that guy is black.

gib me dat to the max

Looks more like an Arab but I see your point. Nothing about that guy screams black.

will Canada ever recover?

>pram
#triggered you're like my brother's new fiance

>black organization calling for boycott of business with 70% incredibly overpaid millionaire black workers with no formation
oh boy

fuck off ugly orange nigger you can't tell me what to do

I used to watch the NFL a few years ago. Wasn't he a pretty good QB?

wasnt the NAACP going to give donald sterling an award at one point?

>organization that ignores the rampant drug use, gang killings and crime rates of its constituents
>organization that doesn't suggest blacks should get a fucking job instead of leeching off white society at a rate second only to latinos
>organization advocates a boycott of a league that employs their constituents at an inflated salary to run into each other
>organization also blames whitey for blacks being so stupid that after retirement 75+ of nigs from the NFL go broke

And they wonder why people hate them and their movement is losing.

It'd be one thing to call for a ban until the NFL as a whole respects the players rights to free speech as they are paid to play football and not stand for an anthem and that the boys technically aren't on the clock during the anthem, so any punishment for protest of police brutality is out of line by the employer. But to specifically boycott Kaeps not being signed is asinine. Kaep not being signed is not a human or civil rights violation. That's just some teams like the Jags opting to shoot themselves in the foot in order to avoid the subsequent media circus.

I've stopped watching the NFL. Not only because of the treatment of Kaepernick but that's part of it.

It's a glorified gladiator "sport" and it has no moral high ground to lay judgment on people especially people I support like Kaepernick.

Even if he gets a job and wins a Super Bowl, I don't care. It's done.

>NAACP
The N stands for nigger yes?

Lots of black people in this country still consider whites masters, even people involved in organizations like the NAACP.

Looks like he got BLACKED.

>One was in the Super Bowl
>One is able to eat leaves from the tops of trees
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Can't make this shit up. When will blacklets learn?

To be honest, I don't know why the players and union just don't leave and start their own league. They have the talent, money, etc. To do it, and they could totally undermine the NFL and steal all their viewers while not having to bend the knee to ownership.

Then again now that I think about it, there's probably some lifetime non-competition clause in their rookie contracts because somebody should have done this by now to be honest.

Didn't Kaep already turn down an offer because it wasn't a starting position?

Does the NAACP also demand representation of whites in the NFL commensurate with their representation in the general population?

Seriously? The treatment of Kaepernick? You speak as if there's some egregious human and civil rights transgressions against him. He's not even someone you personally know. He's earned a disgusting amount of money, more than you and I will make combined in our lifetimes.

Grow up.

I don't care about his money. Its the fact that a guy is blacklisted because he supports BLM or whatever.
I support the values that Kaepernick represents, politically. It has nothing to do with him being a pro athlete. If a black executive at Whole Foods came out and said he supports protesting police treatment of black people and they shitcanned him I would stop shopping at Whole Foods too. Just as an example.

And like I said, Kaepernick isn't the only reason why I'm no longer watching the NFL. I don't care how much money black NFL players make. It's not a value system I support.
Colosseums full of fat white people gleefully clapping while steroid fueled blacks pound the shit our of each other? They can keep that product for themselves. I've moved on to something else. Why would I support a business that sponsors the NFL where you can beat the shit out of women and kids and thats ok but if you say black people are treated unfairly in America you're an ungrateful nigger and your career is over?
Enjoy your football.

From what I can tell he's black listed because he wants a fucking shitton more than he's worth as a backup at best. The whole media shitstorm around him is another thing that teams want nothing to do with

While I completely disagree, I won't go into political opinion.

What I will say is that his non-employment by any NFL teams being the sole reason of his anthem protests is highly in question. How many players in the NFL today are doing the same thing? Michael Bennett and Malcolm Jenkins are just two I can think of off the top of my head that are doing the same thing, yet remain employed on NFL teams. Nearly every NFL game since Kaepernick kneeled until now has had someone openly taking the same stance with no repercussions.

If anything, the NFL has been quite liberal with the treatment of its employees over this. If you worked at most other places and openly displayed political opinion that is counter to the culture there, you will be fired immediately.

Many employers in the USA are at will depending on the state they're in and are fully within their abilities to do so. And Kaepernick wasn't even fired.

>If you worked at most other places and openly displayed political opinion that is counter to the culture there, you will be fired immediately.

Maybe, but we're talking about the NFL here. It happened and I have a choice to continue to support the NFL or not. And I chose not too. If someone asks me why I'll explain it.

NFL owners can't stomach their franchise star being politically active in something they see as anti-white, anti-american, subversive, racist and ungrateful. The majority of the NFL's white audience sees BLM as exactly that. I'm not only concerned with the NFL, it's everything about American society that I can control. I can control what sports I watch and where I spend my money.

You are what's wrong with the world, mate. BLM is a terroristic organisation, and the validity your government/media/population gives it is wrong. Good luck in the upcoming race wars, I'm sure your black friends will welcome you into their gangs with open arms (jk, they're going to rape you to death, just like you deserve)

>BLM is a terroristic organization
Sauce. Where have official statements from the group calling for violence or terror been made? Because all I've seen were some individuals at marches getting out of hand as individuals. Just like how when cops do things like vid related, they aren't all rapists, just the individual who carried out the act is.

youtu.be/ZkXOu_oI5LM

The organization itself becomes a problem when they start openly advocating for terror and violence.

American society is beyond cancerous at this point.

This is extreme, Colin Kaepernick sucks.

>"If Mr. Kaepernick is not allowed to pursue his career, then on September the 17th, at 5 o'clock, we are going to have the world's largest tailgate, and that tailgate will not go into Mercedes-Benz Stadium,"
KFC? McDonalds?

my god these digits

That's a naive interpretation of what's played out over the past year or so.
Michael Vick came out of federal prison and walked into a job straight away.

Actually though this is a good thing for Sup Forums. Atlanta would once again be completely BTFO after it appears nobody shows up to Pinched Anus Stadium.

How much does Glennon cost? How much would Kaep cost? Is the difference between the cost of Glennon and the cost of Kaep worth the difference in performance?

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Vick didn't ask for 12million as a shit backup

>mfw everyone starts watching college football because they need their fix
>mfw college football becomes more popular than the NFL

>businesses can ban you for right wing political views
>how dare private franchises decide not to take someone due to his political activism

Really activates the almonds

> private entity has every right to censor what they want you NAZI
> NFL NEEDS TO ACCEPT KAEPERNICK REEEEE

This. I've read enough shit about kaep just using this whole situation to try and squeeze more money out of a contract because he really feels like he deserves starting quarterback money. He's had offers from teams for back up money

So what if it's the NFL? The NFL is an employer just like any other employer. It's not a special or unique organization in terms of policy. And the NFL hasn't even banned him whatsoever from employment.

>Crapperdick
>Franchise star
Slow down there, buddy. This isn't 2012.

>Spike Lee
>Known for one movie 30 years ago
>Only thing that made it so popular was the fact it cops out at the end by not showing you whether the nigger acts human (by doing the right thing) or acts like a nigger (by chimping out)
>"HURRRR HE DID RIGHT FING AND SABED KOMOOONITY BECAUSE BASED BLACK MAN!" t. every cuck ever
>Years later Spike Lee admits the nigger did exactly what you would expect a nigger to do
>Chimpout

Spike Lee is one of, if not the most, hateable nigger in the world today. And I say that in a timeline where Al Sharpton is still alive.

>acts like he's Malcolm X.
Mulattos tend to go through an identity crisis because don't feel like they truly belong to either race. Kaepernick was probably going through something similar, then BLM became a thing and he latched onto it hoping to make the "black struggle" a part of his identity. The fact that he grew up in a well off white family makes all of this even more comical.

PUCKER UP

It was his girlfriend who talked him into doing all this shit

Sorry, man, I'm calling you on your shit here. Cops aren't and ideology or a political movement, they are a representation of societal law.

BLM, on the other hand, most certainly is, so when marches and riots do happen in the name of that ideology, it most certainly can become terrorist because at that point it's been hijacked.

For instance, would you say that the KKK or neo-nazis are not a terrorist organization because you can individualize them? You have to be consistent with your narrative here. By your definition, there's no such thing as a terrorist organization whatsoever.

My 'sauce' is the genial tagline "Pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon" at the same time the 5 police officers were killed in Dallas by Micah Johnson. Listen to me when I say that I don't discount that there are very likely people in the BLM movement that have a stiff non-violent stance, but you don't get to claim that since a few people claim non-violence, you get a pass on the consequences of the ideology that was set into motion.

KEK FPBP

they*

He got with a #BLM strong young sista

>He looks like a very dark Arab

So italian?

I already give them zero dollars when I use a stream so I'm helping in a way

>conservatives boycott the NFL
>record low ratings
>NAACP boycotts the NFL
>ratings aren't going to he affected in the slightest
This is going to be the final nail in the coffin for liberalism in the NFL. Jerruh is going to lead the charge to get Goodell fired and the new commissioner is going to end the constant stream of arbitrary punishments designed to pander to progressives. Football is saved.

whatever happened to claire anyways... havent seen here in a long time
any nudes?

Actually the KKK and Nazi organizations at their top level have called for extermination and terrorization of other groups and have celebrated actions of terror such as lynching, cross burning, rape, arson, etc. As far as I'm aware, BLM has called for or celebrated nothing remotely comparable at the top level and has made no calls for violence, as an organization, nor have they made constant threats of future violence such as "day of the rope". At worst, I've seen indifference over police tragedy from organization members, but I have yet to see outright calls for anyone's heads or promotion of violence to followers. If you have official statements or quotes from top level members endorsing such actions on behalf of BLM, please share. Because telling me you heard the pigs in a blanket line from a few people at some marches doesn't totally sell me on the death of police and terrorization of law enforcement being a core tenet of the groups beliefs.

Furthermore, nowhere did I say cops were an ideology. No idea where you pulled that one out, chief.

>leaf

Micah Johnson isn't part of BLM, though. He stated he wasn't with them, and since that tragic day, there's been no found ties between him and the group to prove he was lying. He was a troubled military vet acting alone.
And the pigs in a blanket line being chanted is akin to people here on Sup Forums stating that a nigger deserved to die whenever they see a black person die on the news. That doesn't mean that the person posting here is a terrorist. It means they're an asshole. Only the person that committed a crime or a group that committed the crime together are the terrorists because they are actively trying to terrorize another group. Chanting from the sidelines is just chanting from the sidelines.

>record low ratings
That might have more to do with the fact that TV is on its way out. Social media trends indicate that people are watching the fuck out of these games and ticket sales are as high as ever. So really, it may just be that conservatives watching on TV put a dent in TV ratings with a boycott. Meanwhile the rest of society has been using things like NFL apps on phones, computers, smart TVs, video game consoles etc. and mixing and matching TV views through satellite and cable connections while watching things like Redzone instead of the main game. Simply counting TV ratings(which are still pretty fucking high, might I add) is kind of dubious when it comes to a product like the NFL which has diversified itself to this extent.

cfb had better ratings than the nfl did last year, which is ironic since colleges is where are all

classic no true scottsman fallacy right here

"Girl"friend.

You got the meme wrong.