Why do Italians speak such bad English?

Why do Italians speak such bad English?

moor genes causing inferior IQ

Because their accent is exaggereted.

brazilian accent is worse

Because Italians are inferior to other Europeans

prego amore mio

I think Italy, Hungary and Russia have the lowest percentages of population that understands English in Europe (highest being the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden and Denmark).

because italians can't even speak italian, don't ask them too much plz

Both are very equal. Brazilians have exessive preocupation with this, trying constantly look like a native.

You can trust me, Russians actually have better English than most Italians I've encountered.
Russians from Moscow and Petersburg for sure.

There goes my plans of retiring in an Italian monastery.

you would be required to learn latin anyway

>retiring in italy and not learning italian
what are you gonna do all day?

Sup Forums ofc

Former Airport employee here. They (in the vast majority) don't speak any English at all.

what's the point of speaking english in greece, you guys can speak italian

former, because of 40% unemployment?
Vasilis, join the Bulgarian Empire when?

Because they are the descendents of the glorious Roman empire and english is a barbarian language.

I can't but somehow Italians were the easier to explain things to without speaking their language

Because it was an 8 month contract

No we can't
Our language isn't directly related to anything else, so every language is hard for us.

why doesn't greek language have any brothers?

your language is related to albanian

>bother to include a hole in the map for san marino
>not vatican city
this triggers my catrogratism

Fuck off alboshit subhuman

It's not. There are minor coincidences between Armenian, Greek and Albanian, but every one of them has 0% of intelligibility when spoken to some greek dude/albanian dude/armenian dude.

Also, Greek is much more similar to Armenian, than it is to Albanian

>Former Airport employee here. They (in the vast majority) don't speak any English at all.
not even the younger ones?

greek is a dialect of bulgarian
same can be said of italian
>The trademark is usually written BVLGARI in the classical Latin alphabet, and is derived from the surname of the company's Greek founder, Sotir Bulgari (Greek: Σωτήρ Βούλγαρη, Greek pronunciation: [soˈtir ˈvulɣari], Italian: Sotir Bulgari (1857–1932). The name Voulgaris itself contains the root word Βούλγαρ Greek for "Bulgarian". Furthermore, in the company's native Italy the word Bulgari means "Bulgarians" or people of Bulgarian descent.

Some do, most don't. Still I loved listening to girls trying to explain things or asking for stuff in Italian, it's such a cute language.

my ancestor :)

Hope people will just speak English to me.

I knew an Italian and two Austrians and the Italian spoke the best English

Italian is not that hard to learn, if you dive deep in the language( Music, Movies, friends etc ) you are able to learn it in less than 3 months for sure in a nice level enough for communication.
ps. At least for me

You started out knowing Portuguese though

Something unwritten definitely happened to Italy post renaissance or something. There MUST be a reason why it's been pretty """"meh"""" for hundreds of years.

And there also must be some unwritten shit that happened during the dark ages because they went from Elder God Tier to dogshit.

Cristoforo Colombo happened and Italy became irrelevant

Well done, Genova