How long will the The Spoony One be able to continue making a living off his movie reviews?

How long will the The Spoony One be able to continue making a living off his movie reviews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-xXyExWmSs
youtube.com/watch?v=NTs0Y07LSzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doesnt he leech off his girlfriend and SSI?

He doesnt make enough with patreon now, its down to $1300 , not enough to live on

and he hasnt made any videos in months

>SSI

Scuba Schools International?

What the fuck is he doing in the pic?

Smoking some sweet hookah.

I wish I was able to leech off the system.

pray for Spoony

>mfw this faggot actually vapes...
He is not going to reach 2017

Social Security Income. Becoming a NEET involves getting a doctor to write a letter to them stating that their autism/anxiety/obesity prevents them from working, so they net about $2,200 a month, tax free and qualify for government provided health insurance.

That's vaporwave? Is it really unhealthy? Can't be any more than a regular cigarette.

Can Noah do that and get a Patreon at the same time?

Probably not, but I doubt he's filed a tax return in the past 5 years.

What's his endgame?

He's already not making a living off his reviews.

There's no life after Channel Awesome.

What is that blue thing on the sofa?

Man he even looked sorta okay and handsome there. Much healthier than today. Someone post a current Noah because he looks like a zombie.

>being highly critical for years makes you into a cynical bitter hack

what a surprise

He's tempting fate with that shit. He's gonna die real soon I fear. Or hope.

Is it true that his gf spends days installing sex mods in Skyrim?

youtube.com/watch?v=5-xXyExWmSs

She's a fucking weirdo who obsesses over fairies. She spent good money to get an artist to draw her OC getting fucked. Said OC lookslike her as some elf. and she plays Skyrim. So probably.

I think it's a nebulizer for breathing problems, looks like what I had to take when my asthema got really bad when I was a little kid.

If your not playing Skyrim with sex mods you're doing it wrong.

links?

Yes put his autism bux will be reduced by the patreon amount. That is why he doesn't care about it

Will 2017 be the year of the spoony

Absolutely. His Shingles will clear up by January. As long as he doesn't contact Smallpox or the Plague, he'll be fine.

>your

My what, now?

who?

I highly doubt he properly reports his internet dollars.

The more interesting case desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=NTs0Y07LSzQ

Next year will be his last on YouTube.

You are saying that for 4 years now.

He earns about the same as Noah through Patreon, which is funny in its own way, although he actually puts out content unlike Spoony.

He sounds like such a low IQ retard.

As long as you keep making these threads.

quality kahntent

He already peaked with Ultima. Like most 'web critics' he sets out with a handful of things he really actually wants to rip apart.

And after that material is used up it becomes a chore and the passion disappears.

has he made it big yet?

Toy for his dog

calm down Noble Absinthe

KAHNTENT

Well, he has a job at Disney with more room for advancement than any sort of wannabe Channel Aesome shit, so I would say that he's doing well for himself

Watching his final fantasy reviews right now and I like them and agree with him

In the VERY beginning, when Noah was just a nerd writing text reviews and fanfiction on his website, he looked like an alright dude you wouldn't mind sitting next to, sharing a beer at the local watering hole, shooting the shit.

Now his face is all stretched out, his hair is a matted mess, his eyes are hollow. Never before had I seen the internet suck so much life out of a person in such a short span of time. I mean, it took five years to completely ruin a man from beginning to end.

He peaked with Phantasmagoria and joining CA. Everything after that has been one long shark ride to rock bottom.

witnessed

>that hairline
JUST

Well maybe the gov doesnt know about the patreon so dont be a snitch

why do you say Just, because you know the truth, everyone is just playing pretend until loss of hair uncovers what they reeeeeeally look like

>be a 12yo boyo
>watch letsplayers because you are a kid and retarded
>you watch DSP because he is retard like you
>you join his stream, he is doing some prep work to play a little Dark Souls
>out of nowhere he sits down, he starts to breathe harder, his hands move quickly, then he exhales a satisfied sigh.
>you are no longer a boy, you are just an empty shell in the form of a child and what you saw will never be unseen

Fact: If this Spoony guy won the lotto and had 10 million plus dollars of disposable income, nobody would be asking about how much longer he can live off of this or that

Is it even possible to change his ghoulish look at this point or is the damage irreversible? What can change the nature of a man?

You dont "unrecover" from hairloss

its all just covering until its uncovered

I think you gotta declare Patreon's shit.

Yes that's what it is but its some new age nebulizer technology

Spoonman finally checks into rehab. Good for him
Best wishes

he's pushing 40. I'm harldy surprised.

u jelly virgin

You kinda do though. Change some factors in your life and it'll regrow if it's not too late

>tfw im 24 and my hairline is quite similar

>2017
>not being bald
Are you some kind of neandethal?

Might actually be it this time. At least now he's streamed regularly for like a month and made a new countermonkey.

So? There are older men with better hair

Did he ever review the original phantasmagoria or just the sequel?

What, really? He doesn't look like 40 at all. He doesn't look healthy, but he doesn't look old either.

Noah obviously has SOMETHING deeply physically wrong with him.

My guess is he fell for the pharmacological Jew. They over prescribe shit all the time. Complain to a doctor you will get a diagnosis, and you will get some pills. These pills then have side effects, such as problems sleeping and these are the root of his problems.

Only the sequel I think. I don't remember seeing one for the original

That review was the only series I saw of his. I almost subscribed at that time but subscriptions are pointless anyway, more so since he wasn't a partner yet. This was before he lost it, quit youtube in a rage and subsequently missed out on the pseudo e-celeb boom that made a bunch of no talents rich

>>that hairline
>JUST

That's a completely normal hairline for a person his age though.

I would say that his haircut is just lazy. Typical lazy nerd hair. They grow it long and get a ponytail because it's the least maintenance hair they can get. It just looks terrible. By pulling it back it just highlights the hairline. A person his age has a bunch of options:

>grow bangs long so it covers the hairline.
>Shave entirely (wouldn't work for The Spoon)
>Cut it really short
>style hair so it's a tiny combover (typical for politicians and doctors)

>long hair
>it's the least maintenance hair they can get
Thats retarded

And there older people with better hairline like president trump

That pic is older he looks worse now