>your country
>your age
>are you virgin

spain
yes

yes

no

why dont you pay a hooker?

i would pay a hooker but i have no friends and i dont wanna go alone to a whore house

No

Yep and a gay one at that

Yes

I would be ashamed of myself if i lost my virginity with a hooker

Yes

Yes

How?

I hate to encourage this thread, because I feel like I see it every other day, but where did it all go wrong for so many Sup Forums users? How did we all miss out on a such a normal part of life?

it's common
did u have sex with a goat

Flag
No

Bodily abnormalities

straya
yes

Yes, but my virginity was lost with your mum

Explain.

Sweden
No

USA
Not since I was 19

America
>18
yes

yes and proud of it. i aim to stay as one till i die

yes

please kill me

NO, but I lost my virginity just one year ago with an Asian girl, older than me 6 years, we have fucked like 300 times till now, sometimes 3-4 times a day

I had never had sex before just because of phimosis. I mean I thought it was serious and I will never fuck, but it was OK, I just got used to cut dicks from the Internet and thought I'm sick, refusing any girl want to have sex with me. Masturbating is not that bad, but there's something about sex. If you try once you can say it was meh, but when you get more alfa and your girl moans in the bed it's breddy gud

21, yes

flag
yes

I dont pay a hooker because too expensive.

USA
Have gotten my flaccid dick sucked for like 3 seconds. Don't know what it makes me.

Flag
No

USA
No and honestly I stopped counting in the late 90's

USA
23, turning 24 in two weeks
No, slept with about 35 women

/trv/master-race reporting in

USA
YES

indonistan
no.

Yes

How does it feel? Your friends know? It's because you're ugly/fat or just becuse you're too shy?

I'm not ugly and i'm thin... But I'm too shy to talk with a girl, and also since i dont work and i drive my mom's car I feel extremely insecure about myself to have a girlfriend... So, I have this weird "inferiority complex" and it sucks.

yes

Yes

yes

Flag.
Yes.

Leaf
Yes

Not attracted to my own race.

Born in a 100% chinese city (Vancouver west side).

Flag.
Yes.

18 yes

no

Russlandia
Yes. Yes I am.

7 years ago. My classmate was surprisingly close for a few weeks. She tended to sit with me and kept talking with me. She hugged me once or twice without any reason too. Then after our classes we were alone in the room and she said "user, I think I love you".
I smiled and silently walked away. I thought she was joking. Because I am 3\10 awkward fatty and she was absolutely 10\10 GOTY qt with everything a guy could wish for. Everyone and I mean everyone had a crush on her. We stopped talking after that.

Then there was another qt female classmate. She said she likes me, appointed me a date, literally grabbed me by the hand (first time in my life) and walked me to her house so I could easily find it to pick her up on the date.
I never showed up on the date cause I thought she wasn't serious and that everything was a joke. The next three years she was completely furiously angry at me and I never knew why.

At a uni I met a girl. She called me every morning and texted me every time I went to sleep. She hugged me whenever she had a chance to. Tried to sit next to me every time she could. She directly said that she wants me to lie on her lap. I thought "the hell with it" and went for it. After a minute I felt really awkward because I didn't know how to act so I left her for some strange and obscure reason I made up. The next few weeks she kept directly saying that she wants me to feel her tits. I didn't know how to react to that either, so she pushes her breasts to me and giggles stupidly while we are in a crowded area.
I thought she was acting weird and didn't do nothing. She stopped after a year. I realised what was going on only when she told me that she's getting married and dropped a remark "it could've been you, you know".

nice bait vladimir, but if you are fat and ugly nobody gives a fuck about, post a pic if u can

everytime i see unsubtitled coloured maps like this i always check the colors in the anglosphere and scandinavia in contrast with the colors in africa, i know the colors in canada and norway represent something good and the colors in subsaharian africa represent something bad

USA
Yes

hes probably just the average disgusting fat fuck
who sucked it? did it feel good? was it a pet?

yes

my biggest fear

flag
nein

Prove me wrong
>16 is the perfect age to lose your virginity to your first serious gf
Pro tip: you can't

USA
Yes

Honestly have kind of stopped caring

Яussia
Yes

canada
no

>México
>57
>Yes

Because AIDS.

>your country
>your age
Mexico
>are you virgin
No, but because I payed for it

Spain
No

Flag
Yes

Colombia
Yes

UK
Yes

In my case it didn't go "wrong" per se.

It just didn't go anywhere. I didn't pursue relationships with girls and they didn't come.
I've only asked a girl out once and I got rejected.

I don't have that many friends either.

Bad genetics and unhealthy upbringing for the most part.

>Untreated autism,mental illness or physical disorders. (Low iq in general)

>Improper nutrition. (Processed food consumption. Weren't feed based on their nutritional needs.)

>Lack of exercise.

>Lack of stimuli while growing up (Neglected by their parents. Were never introduced to new hobbies,people, basic knowledge and social skills etc.)

>Shitty environment and influences. (Really poor or rich family. grew in a shitty place and were exposed to bad people)

>Extremely harmful and stupid/unsuccessful parents with nonexistent parental skills. (Lack of a strong male figure in the household, old and/or mentally ill mothers)

>Childhood trauma in general (Molested, beaten, bullied, emotionally destroyed or abandoned)

>Were taught bad habits (allowed or even encouraged to procrastinate instead of seeking self-improvement)

In other words they have askewed up personalities and looks.

USA
Nope. I might even have sex again in the next few days as a girl I'm close with is moving away and we might do it before she leaves

I don't believe you

>So many people on here are adult virgins

Suddenly all the incredibly delusional threads and shitposts make sense on here.

>all the incredibly delusional threads and shitposts make sense on here.

said the leaf.

Our country is no exception, I didn't suggest it was.

no (first time was when I was 18)
I have 3 occasional sex partners currently though I'm not very good looking or rich enough to be attractive

Does Japanese women's genitals become pixelated when they feel embarrassed?

Italy
Yes

no

>Ireland
>26
>No

yes

yes

I have a spontaneous non genetic one in a million disability

basically a special kind of lymphedema. Legs and hands tend to fill up with water and I have to wear compression garment almost 24/7. feels shitty especially in the fingers. but it's in a good shape and you can't see a thing with clothes on, except the fingers.

At least I was born in a first world country. In a shithole like India I'd be either dead by now or would have turned into a ballon.

Do you not want to try again? Or are you afraid to do that?

No, lost it at 15yo.

Sounds shitty user, but I'm very curious to see what your fingers look like.
>post fingers