Brit/pol/ - What wse his name again?

It happening lads, the shilling has begun in earnest.

TODAY'S NEWS ROUNDUP:
>British/French governments collude to block 250-vehicle refugees welcome "aid convoy" destined for Calais camp at Dover to avoid public backlash ahead of vote
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-36567396

>user found that during the 2003 Swedish euro referendum a pro-euro politician, Anna Lindh, was stabbed to death with all campaigning suspended after
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Lindh#Assassination

>15 members of a paki rape gang jailed this afternoon, media refuses to talk about potential number of victims but we know the court processed 1,848 statements
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-36559092

>Mi5 agent conveniently yells "death to traitors, freedom for britain" in court just days before we go to the polls
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36567005

>Petition to cancel referendum reaches 30,000 signatures
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/123450

>Merkel demands moderate language after immigration debate leads to surge in leave vote
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/17/angela-merkel-urges-eu-referendum-campaigns-to-moderate-language

>2 polls out tonight: Opinium and YouGov
twitter.com/britainelects

>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=eYqzcqDtL3k

>LEXIT: THE LEFT WING CASE FOR BREXIT
youtube.com/watch?v=pq72f81kkM4

>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=lbCqmY3daYE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/britainelects/status/744224427420835840
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-17/first-brexit-poll-after-jo-cox-death-reveals-stunning-result
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3647961/Senior-defence-chief-Lord-Guthrie-switches-sides-Brexit-battle-Remain-Leave-dangerous-European-army-plans.html
youtube.com/watch?v=z49iZ0O1bSs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BREAKING: Photo emerges of UKIP MEP Nigel Farage personally ordering the assassination of brave Remain campaigner Jo Cox

It's a pretty nice anime yeah. Currently watching it right now on ep 10 of S1. It's charming as hell.

>Hedar Ali, 36, Haider Ali, 41, Khalid Zaman, 38, Mohammed Ramzan, 35, Haaris Ahmed, 32, Tahir Mahmood, 43 Taukeer Butt, 31 Amaar Ali Ditta, 27 Azeem Subhani, 25, Talib Saddiq, 31, Sikander Malik, 31, Mohammed Ali Ahmed, 43, Aftab Hussain, 37, Mansoor Akhtar, 25, Sikander Ishaq, 31, Fasil Mahmood, 37 Farquaan Gafar, 31

Post your reaction lads when Remain gets boost after Jo's death.

>the eu isn't democratic

It's more democratic than the system in the UK, stop posting lies, wake up and vote REMAIN

twitter.com/britainelects/status/744224427420835840

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 44% (-)
Leave: 44% (+2)
are jo: 100% (+100)
brillo boy: 14% (+88)
(via Opinium, online / 14 - 17 Jun)

Asked this before and got no serious answers you cheeky monkeys. What should I wear when I go out leafleting tomorrow? Pls I really don't know

Your vote will cancel out the vote of one person voting to stay.

In your head, who do you neutralise?

Jo Cox sucks satans cock in hell

What will you guys do to celebrate the Brexit? I'd recommend going to a pub, picking up a hot slag, and sniffing and licking her asshole.

#NotAllMuslims

>brillo boy: 14% (+88)

>1 post by this ID

Owen Jones

was posting in the last few threads famalam

Owen

@britainelects 44s44 seconds ago
Two more #EUref polls tonight: a YouGov for the Sunday Times, and a... YouGov for Good Morning Britain.

>mfw my left liberal friend wanted to change his vote to remain after the assassination but already sent his postal vote

Smart casual

>the commission is equivalent to the cabinet

which retard made this

commissioners are frequently people who never got elected, the cabinet is entirely elected people

lmao

Uh... so? Forgotten Jimmy Savile, have you?

1. Correct, but this means there is sparser representation

2. No, the public can vote for party leaders in the UK but cannot in the EU

3. MEPs cannot overrule the commission, there is currently a so-called "commission majority" (of which labour and the lib dems are members) who pledge to approve unconditionally anything that the commission proposes. As they hold a majority of seats in parliament it is impossible to block legislation

4. Nope, if a national parliament refuses to approve EU law they are overruled by the European Court of Justice

>Other governments appoint the commission
>The commission is the only body that can propose legislation
>parliament has to grovel for legislative proposals

lel tqbhwy lad

You are so fucking arrogant

Britain Elects @britainelects 43s44 seconds ago
Oh, and a Survation phone poll for the Mail on Sunday.

Jimmy Savile was part of the Calderdale paedo gang? Not bad going for a dead guy

>democratic
Just not for Italy nor Greece

i think it'll be worse losing when its neck and neck instead of a landslide remain victory. so much hope extinguished...

Changing your vote because someone died is one of the most pathetic things I can think of

It calls into question your reasons for voting the way you did in the first place

Wait
someone explain to me how first past the post is undemocratic
I thought that in both systems it would take the same amount of voters to win, the furst past the post just meant it would be able to be called sooner?

sam garret
you're a fucking faggot sam

excellent post

We're staying in regardless of what you braindead racists think, and Jo will only help on this.

#tyJo

>All these Pakistani rape gangs are the equivalent of one man
I know you're memeing but it still fucks me off

Wear something friendly, like a jumper. Don't want to go too smart or you'll seem smarmy, but a jumper and trousers with dress shoes should make you look presentable and honest.

Also important: no bright colours. A calm green or brown would be good.

Sturgeon.

Angela Eagle

This is worrying

Army fatigues and a BNP cap and badge of course, haven't you heard that only neonazis vote leave?

#VoteForJo
#VoteAgainstHatred
#VoteRemain

>Post your reaction lads when Remain gets boost after Jo's death.
Why are normies so easily manipulated, anyway? It's ridiculous.

>daily reminder that polls

Seriously, fuck that bitch for picking up on that rumour so quickly

>leaders are selected by MP
wew labour lad

Was going to say this but you beat me to it.

wew

You should go out there dressed in a hijab and hand out "remain" flyers

>my left liberal friend

How was he even voting leave in the first place?

That was her sister Maria

Conviction is in very short supply these days.

Thanks lads

>not treating the Lords as a political irrelevance
here's your (You)

>Survation phone poll

This is the most important one. The Survation phone poll was the only one to accurately predict the 2015 general election

This cunt

Seriously, fuck that bitch for confusing me every single time

Bennites are anti-EU, Corbyn for example

oy vey

Gordon Brown.

>((()))

> implying the lords arent based as fuck and often the only the thing standing in the way of cuck legislation like identity cards

Proud to say I got 2 YouGov surveys boys and I voted leave on them both

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-17/first-brexit-poll-after-jo-cox-death-reveals-stunning-result

Only seen this so far

>British support for remaining in the European Union has weakened in the wake of the murder of the pro-EU politician Jo Cox, according to an online research company Friday.

>Qriously, a London-based technology start-up that gathers data and intelligence about consumers through mobile phone apps, found that backing among likely voters for Britain's EU membership has dropped to 32% from 40% before her death.

>The poll was based on 1,992 British adults surveyed on June 13-16, and then 1,002 on June 17 — the day after Cox was shot and killed in northern England. The start-up claims to have held the first such survey on the topic since the lawmaker's slaying.

Would be pretty funny if remain support actually weakens because the death of a British female MP who's being revered as a "down on the grounds, local hero" is a massive contrast to the lofty bureaucrat old men from far-away land and people actually feel more faithful in our parliament and democracy going to the polls.

It will involve singing, lots of beer, patriotic music and pipe smoking.

You just cant win with these people.

(((Goldenberg)))

"She's despied by anyone who wasn't old white and racist."

"Like literally all tories."

Is this true?

BASED LORD GUTHRIE.

Field marshal and former defence chief defects to Leave due to concerns over EU army (tfw we have our own concern shills).

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3647961/Senior-defence-chief-Lord-Guthrie-switches-sides-Brexit-battle-Remain-Leave-dangerous-European-army-plans.html

The most audible of keks

Mentally ill man who was forced into his actions by our racist diatribe.

Hardcore Right Wing Fascist who killed Our Jo.

didn't say they weren't, just they are an irrelevance. They can send legislation back only 3 times before the Commons can just overrule them. They have a job to do but ultimately they are irrelevant when it comes to policy

No, but its true people either love or hate her.

>Suzanne Goldenberg

youtube.com/watch?v=z49iZ0O1bSs

Can anyone post the current polls of BREXIT leave, remain and undecided

Thanks in advance

Why are people still adamant that if we leave Scotland will get a 2nd indy vote

Also Parliament can just overule them with a simple majority vote.

>Thatcher
>racist

she was a cuckservative through and through just like muh Raygun

meh, she's ok, but I'm not a privatisation sort of person. Otherwise good.

fucking Owen is such a little fag,he refused to appear in a debate with Douglas Murray because of the same thing,he can't stand people disagreeing with him so the throws a tantrum

The Marmite Madam.

Jo Cox being dead doesn't fix any of the problems with the EU. I don't believe anyone would actually switch sides over it and the people saying so are shills.

The campaigns have red-pilled a few people. I know a don't know that only decided last week to vote out (is against TTIP mainly) who says she was shocked at the political point-scoring and that it was clearly a separate incident. People know not to trust the media anymore

What the fuck. And brit/pol/ said that the shooting wouldn't affect the polls....

delusion is a hell of a drug.

and build up public opinion, like tax credits

Holy shit I watched that film with my family, I don't know why but we thought it would end happily

I am of the opinion she did the right thing (privatizing companies that were losing the government money) but did it the wrong way or at least, did it too suddenly/brutally

I love Thatcher but that was one area where I can never forgive her. Her treatment of white Rhodesians completely fucked the game up

Then explain all of us what the European Council is used for. And what's the difference with the Council of the European Union? Also, nobody voted directly for the President of the European Commission.
No matter how hard you try with that stupid pic, the EU is a bunch of undemocratic bureaucratic institutions. You won't fool anyone.

You won't. You fucking scumbags scot wastes of life