Posy your

Posy your

>Name of kingdom
>Color
>Starting loc
>Race (choose one from the start, at OP's discretion you can later incorporate others)

NAPs and alliances are at the players own discretions, but breaking either gives an "oatbreaker" penalty (-4t per roll as your troops feel disspirited fighting for you, and vice versa for any enemy).

Kingdom bonuses are as follows (you only get them if you hold the entire thing):
High Rock: +4t
Hammerfell: +5t
Skyrim: +5t
Cyrodiil: +8t
Morrowind: +6t
Solstheim: +2t
Summerset Isles: +6t
Valenwood: +4t
Elsewyr: +4t
Black Marsh: +4t

Skyrim gets a defensive terrain bonus from it's mountains, which means that when passing into skyrim all rolls are halved, but once inside the rolls are normal.

Black marsh gets a defensive bonus/hamper in which everyone except argonians gets halved rolls within it due to the heavy marshlands. This also includes defenders if they are not argonians.

Players cannot start in the imperial city, or any of the regions directly surrounding it, but can still start in areas that are behind atleast one other region.

Anyone who holds the imperial city can use their turn to form the Empire and thereby gets a +6t bonus to every roll. The empire can be crushed if the imperial city is captured, which gives the previous holder of the empire a -3t. The empire then has a cooldown of 3 turns before it can be created again by anyone who holds all parts of the imperial city. The debuff also removes itself after those 3 turns.

Keep track of your own bonuses in your names, I won't bother with doing it for you.

Nords: "Jorrvaskr": Can call on the companions once per thread to autowin one battle against an enemy
Imperials: "Golden tongues": Can force an NAP with one player each thread. If they themselves break this NAP, they don't only get the debuf but can also never use the ability again.
Orsimer: "Berserkers": The Orcs can apply a morale-debuff to one of their enemies once every three turns with -2t. They have to be at war with them.
Altmer: "Aldmeri Pride": Can break an NAP without taking debuffs once per thread.
Argonians: "Swamp-Race": Can move as explained in OP within the Black Marsh
Bosmer: "With the wilds": Can ambush enemies that are atleast 3ts away in a surprise attack, taking a maximum of 5ts. Can do this once per thread.
Breton: "The force of magic": Can use their superior magic for a +4t buff every third turn.
Dunmer: "Morag Tong": Can assassinate opponents once every 5th turn, causing that opponent to be able to act during that turn.
Redguard: "Sea Heritage": Can cross sea without restrictions, except for crazy distancess. (At my discretion).
Khajiit: "Skooma": Can affect any other kingdom with "skooma" once every 5 turns, which leads to that kingdom getting a -2t debuff until the crime ring is dealt with with a roll of 4 or higher.

Do you have a higher quality version?

no

boat squad
brown
summerset isles
red guard

Okay then
>Forest Men
>Dark Green
>Skyrim Kingdom
>Nords
What does "if you hold the entire thing" mean,OP?

Trip

Here is a map of tameriel
if you have all the territory in one province you get a bonus

Mupdate

I get it now
Fill skyrim
Shouldn't we wait for more players to come?

Fill alinor
probably

>Kingdom Of The Hist
>Light Green
>Argonian
>Southeastern tip of black marsh

Will trip soon, on mobile right now

More skyrim

Fill alinor spill dusk

Can you use a real world map instead

I like this one

no

Because i dont know anything about this

>red
>Saarland
>northeast island, ald ruhn?

Just Google "Tamriel Map"

My dude have you ever played skyrim, morrowind, or oblivion?

mupdate

I dont play video games

you forgot to put 'risk thread' in the title, so that i could filter this shit out

>No option to be daedra
wtf pham

anyway
Bretons
High Rock
light blue

go north

Fill skyrim ,focus on the east

Fill alinor spill dusk

can I roll and use my breton 3 t power on the roll?
expand

no it's every third turn next turn you get the bonus

fill alinor spill dusk

fill in island

More skyrim

OP,this map has way too many tiles.

I can make the gains bigger

Filling up the Territories takes too long.

expand

Fill alinor spill dusk

fill island

Yeah,now were talking,fill skyrim

Fill dusk

fill island (if left go to small island in north

fill high rock

More Skyrim,moar

all rolls will be multiplied by 3

fill summerset isles

go west to fill morrowind

skyrim